The exchange with high worth token and high price token! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

The exchange with high worth token and high price token!

I think for the exchange platform that's own the most high worth coin is binance coin (BNB) such is ranked at #8.

But for the exchange that's own the highest price coin I think that's is yobit token (YO token) which worth around $977.

Edited by Lubruselu
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

There is a lot of different between Binance BNB and Yobit coin YO 

BNB is most powerful it's with 14$ and has his own blockchain and there is a lot of coins and token in his blockchain you can trade them in his own DEX Exchange (Binance Dex) and in Binance if you want to bought some IEO On the exchange you need to have BNB to buy no btc or eth 

And yo coins it not strong enough with 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

I see it as an opportunity to hold it for a while, those has good volume that give me sign that's the real coin I need to buy again. Coin/ token that release by exchanges has stable price and volume than release by developer, that's the fact. Exchanges has full control about their coin but some of them monopoly the volume and that's will create fake volume for customers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:16 PM, Lubruselu said:

I think for the exchange platform that's own the most high worth coin is binance coin (BNB) such is ranked at #8.

But for the exchange that's own the highest price coin I think that's is yobit token (YO token) which worth around $977.

Yobit and binance both exchanges are good and best and they have high value of coins in their exchanges coin, like yobit having YO coin and binance having BNB coin. But the yobit exchange coin YO coin price is high than the binance coin because BNB value is low.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 16/12/2019 at 12.45, SCB1234 said:

Saya suka model membuat pertukaran dengan token sendiri, yang Anda dapat memilih untuk menggunakannya untuk membayar biaya, dan mengurangi biaya dengan itu 50%. Huobi Token, selain YO dan BNB tampaknya cukup bagus juga. Saya telah melihat KCS dihapus dari daftar di banyak tempat, dan itu membingungkan saya, karena Ini adalah koin KuCoin; bertanya-tanya mengapa mereka mengeluarkan koin mereka sendiri.

very true, that the bnb coin yo kucoin token kcs is a token coin that has quite bright prospects, but as you said that kcs which is a prestige kucoin product is still below the bnb or okb okb, maybe the kucoin exchanger is still less well known in the  compare with his siblings from mainland China,

whether cet token and bf from coinex and bitforex will be able to become competitors that are equivalent to ht okb or kcs..!!!

• +1 2

When discussing native coins, of course, a native coin is intended to increase the income of an exchange, but by providing returns that are in accordance with the holders of the native coin, besides that the native coin can also be used as a tool to pay trading fees and can even get dividends for a native hodler  coin, but unfortunately not all native coins have good fortune, just call it know tokens which are now very cheap.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a financial investment tool for people who understand that for every market fall there is growth. But with a huge number of altcoins, it’s hard to decide which currency it is worth investing in, and the success of all initiatives depends on your choice. Therefore, one should seriously approach the choice, do not rush and weigh everything well, so as not to disappoint later. I also study while and can’t choose what I’m ready to invest my money in. But at the moment I use the Netbox.Global is the first decentralized web browser with an integrated blockchain site. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which receives rewards for active use of the browser. You simply use this product, and for this, coins arrive in the form of a bonus for you. A trifle, but nice. Look, maybe you will be interested in https://netbox.global/

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Binance and yobit both are great exchanges i really enjoy trading on both of these platform and i really like them thanks for sharing the information regarding the both exchanges Yo token and BNB both have usability in their exchange and such coins are always good to trade

• +1 1

Yes, yo token has the maximum price  in all the exchange token. there are many exchange token like htb , bnb and many others but the price of yo is very high because the yobit team members work hard for their members.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:16 PM, Lubruselu said:

i think binance coin have this much marketcap because binance is the biggest exchange and being the biggest exchange attracts the biggest whales, but yo token is at this value because it has been growing constantly since it was issued.

• +1 1

The yobit exchange token prices goes up this is great opportunity all the user and investor that invest and earn money in the shape of profit. Yobit exchange is prove great all the members which have big investment and invest the fruitful coins. I suggest they invest in BNB and earn profit after passing the few month.

2 hours ago, Naga said:

i think binance coin have this much marketcap because binance is the biggest exchange and being the biggest exchange attracts the biggest whales, but yo token is at this value because it has been growing constantly since it was issued.

So that's means between both coins exchange yobit token is having high price more than binance coin but BNB have high marketcap than yobit token that's the meaning

• +1 1

Yes, this BNB and YO coin has been very important on various exchange sites and its price is very high on the exchange site.  In that case, if we can do these transactions now, there may be a lot of profit.  So, on the exchange sites, this BNB and YO is a familiar currency.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:28 AM, Lubruselu said:

So that's means between both coins exchange yobit token is having high price more than binance coin but BNB have high marketcap than yobit token that's the meaning

yea but i will always be careful which coin to invest in because those coins depend highly on the exchange reputation because when binance was hacked we saw investors selling their BNB, yobit so far havent had any bad news to affect its YO token.

• +1 1

I see yo token is indeed a token made by cryptocurrency exchange that has the highest price, but what is the fee that must be incurred when wd yo token into a personal wallet,,,,

I see that yo token has a good price, but because yo token is a new token and is still listed on several exchanges, so the transaction volume of yo token is not as big as bnb,but after all yo tokens have the advantage in terms of exclusivity because they are only made in very limited quantities...

8 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:
On 12/31/2019 at 1:01 PM, Man said:

That's the problem, sometimes the market is never unexpected. That can result in a decrease in our assets, but if a good coin / token is certainly not so great the increase and decrease in market prices.

That the nature of crypto market z always volatile and making you to gain or loss

That's why we always take advantage of the crypto market situation. If not, how will we benefit. If only to wait for the market to rise.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:
On 12/15/2019 at 9:16 PM, Lubruselu said:

High price is only the result of maximum volume of transaction done it in 24 hours. Yobit is in somewhere middle. So, if they also do their best to make the exchange more effective surely it's coin will list in the top 100 coin on the market list.

YO coins are too high in price, so the other coins are far below that. But coins that have high indigo, if there is no demand for large volumes. Of course it's useless.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, TimCoinBit said:

You are right. That is why we need to buy yo token now because it will grow and we will benefit in the process. 

I have bought some YO token in the past and hope to make some profit but the volume it's not high and the price don't move to much , I will check the token again and see if i can buy some 

So far, I can only see two exchanges that have native coins at good prices, and the first is the bnb of binance which currently price around $14.52, and the second is a yobit token with a price of $1000 more.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:58 PM, iroman01 said:

The tokens issued via exchange are more expensive and the volume is issued via the developer, Yo has a large price among all exchange-based tokens, which are good tokens but their prices not tall

If you have any knowledge of this, can you tell me how is that yobit managed to make their coin so expensive?

• -1 1

The bnb is the native token of the binance exchange. The binance is the biggest exchange of the world. This is a very popular exchange and its native coin price is 15$+. The usage of the bnb coin is very good and this coin also performs good in the future

• +1 1

There are some exchanges in the world whose native coin is very good. And also its price is very good. These coins have very high prices because exchange promote their own coin for the events and for the trading fees.

• +1 1

For me i think binance is the high rate of token exchange as much as i know the last time i check binance volume is really higher the last time i see it was like at rank 8 but now i dont know yet because i am using now yobit.

I agree with the most valuable binance and yobit tokens. Binance and yobit should not be compared because they are not the same, I believe yobit will have a lot more future