Exchanged with many trading pairs - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Exchanged with many trading pairs

There have many carypto exchange and trading platform wich has listed some .i have found that trading against bitcoin always seems to work best for my strategies 

We actually have many exchangers in the Cryptocurrency community but very few of them look good as they have high transactions fee and because the currency pairs play a vital role in the trading

On 12/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

There have many crypto exchanges and trading platforms wich has listed some of trading pair.

Which have totally 422 coins but it included the totally of 4380 trading pairs from coins and tokens available.

i think those are a huge amount of coins and pairs, i wonder how low is the daily volume from some of that coins.

may i ask which exchange are you talking about? because as far i know hitbtc has more than 450 coins but he doesn't have all those trading pairs

• +2 1

it is not important how many pairs in the exchange 
the most important thing is the liquidity in this exchange real or not 
cause if the exchange uses bots to generates fake liquidity so you will lose our capital easily 
so work on the first 10 exchange in coin market cap 

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 8:54 AM, jacker said:

I know there are many trading pairs and the more effective it is, the better. and I also believe this, its quality I do not have to worry about.

Quality of an exchange site matters allot because I think many individuals consider that before joining any exchangers

On 12/29/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

This many coins and trading pairs are help the yobit traders once they are listed on exchange. But after to supply all coins to users their developers are left that coin after getting profit

Centralized exchanges site are the best because they have regulations that every individual must follow before you can make transactions

On 12/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

There have many crypto exchanges and trading platforms wich has listed some of trading pair.

Which have totally 422 coins but it included the totally of 4380 trading pairs from coins and tokens available.

The currency pairs on the exchange sites actually play a very important role in our trading. The exchange site that exists on many currencies is the best.

5 minutes ago, losssonra said:

I think kucoin encompasses a parcel of sets exchanged altcoins that have tall volume.they have recorded altcoins like binance and bitmex

There have many crypto exchanges and trading platforms which has listed some of reading pair. Which have totally 422 coins but it included the totally of 4380 trading pairs from coins and tokens available.

• +1 1

I think that HitBTC has the most trading pairs available. I don't use them often but I was amazed at them having so many coins listed. Also Yobit has a large variety of options to trade and has really good liquidity. Basically it looks that it has more liquidity and traders from exchanges as Hitbtc, Latoken, Mercatox which are bellow the top ones. 

Binance,Huobi,Karken, P2PB2B,Bittrex these all exchange sites offers you the huge numbers of trading pairs for the best trading experience in the crypto trading sectors. Binance is the top best exchange in this world and I think it has so many trading pairs.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

Many of exchanges have different currency pairs. Binance and yobit and bittrex i mostly use because these three have good currency pairs.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

There is a lot of exchange and ao5 of them have low value but that because cryptocurrency need more people to engage in it just need time just that...

binance has added lots of pairs for trading and binance continously adding more and more pairs.gate.io has also lots of pairs but if you really want the variety of pairs then go for binance

• -1 1

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

• -1 1

Well only in binance and yobit is the exchange platform I see that has the most pairs in trading and maybe there's more exchange that offers different pairs but I'm contented in using Binance and yobit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What exchanges is this?  

Can you give the name of exchange?  

Because listening almost 400 plus tokens and coins is huge and o think some of those coins and tokens are not good to invest 

• +1 1

There are a lot of exchange with many tradins pairs yes but poeple must focused generally the same coins..others are generally not used..just used for advertisement and scam may be..

On 12/15/2019 at 4:40 PM, Lubruselu said:

It is good to extend your trading pairs and have multiple pairs to earn more and grab better opportunities but don't choose so many pairs that you can't handle. First know your management power and time limitations and choose the number of pairs based on your resources. The number of trading pairs are very high but profitable pairs are limited. Try to find them and only work with them to achieve the best results.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

Trading pairs are the combination of two cryptocurrencies being traded with one another directly, which are listed on exchanges. Thus, it's no surprise that the number of trading pairs would be significantly higher than the actual number of coins itself, since each coin could be traded to multiple other coins, generating a new unique pair.

• +2 1

I don't about this exchange but I know only USD ETH btc litecoin and more, but I don't this another more pairs when we do with pairs we see the potential and the value, but you want to trade its your own risk and bitrex and binance mainly use for trading with this pairs

we can earn countless types of coins and sell like hot cakes them because of this argument site, and we tin earn well.So if we earn decent coins next the talk will certainly give us something, we are with the exchange site and will stay.

In my opinion, this large number of trading pairs is a whale trick in order to collect a large number of the currency that they want in a less time and in this way they can collect the currency from all the markets in which the currency exists and in the same process they can sell the currency from which they have collected enough and raise their price and sell it in All available markets.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️