Why do you think XRP price is low even with all the good news of partnerships ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Why do you think XRP price is low even with all the good news of partnerships ?

Why do you think XRP price remains low even with continuous partnerships with banks, remittance companies and so on ? All this fantastic news it just seems that XRP might be the most adopted crypto in this space . Your thoughts ?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

In my opinion, the XRP coin does not rise because it does not receive many purchase orders from the fear of some traders because it deals with banks.

• +1 4

THINK POSITIVE

1 minute ago, laska smrtici said:

Perhaps because of the declining market movement, which causes the XRP currency not to increase in its price, even though it contracts with many banks on a daily basis.

I think it has to do with the number of XRP's that are pushed into the market. So there's no scarsity and thereby prices decrease. In comparison: 100 billion XRP vs 21 million BTC (at max).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Its because this ripple is an altcoin, this altcoin released when the bitcoin meets the successful so that when in terms to price of coin, the altcoins are depending only to the price of bitcoin if it will be pumped or dumped but they have a own value.

It still lack trust from the community, people does not trust it, they just trade it and doesn't not hold it

• -1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 9:03 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Your thoughts ?

It also is my question. Though there is one similar case, just in fiat currency. 1 Japanese Yen is only equivalen to 0.0093 USD. Which is also a relatively low value for a currency, but as you can see, Japan isn't a third-world, but rather one of the most progressed country.

It seems like the price of a currency doesn't always correlate to its value or progress.

• +2 1

It is not been recognize by the people because of its low value. Though, Ripple has one of the fastest transactions yet it is not gain the trust of the people to invest in.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Because ripples current volume in the market is really high that's why it's price is really low, but as of now ripple's value is rising like how bitcoin's price is rising as well. I don't know if the sudden rise of ripple's price is a sign of it's incoming bull run.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In my opinion Ripple partnership news is just affect on short term price movement, then after that back to the normal price again. Thing that can increase ripple price its just a massive demand

• +1 1

Because recently there was a fuss about the high price of this coin. Ripple can't do anything about it. There is a strict rule on this and it must be observed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people do not know these coins. For this reason he does not know. Although Bitcoin made it a quick transaction, it is doing a lot of good for people to invest. Because the price of this bitcoin is so high

Because few people are using it. Take bitcoin for example, you have a lot of miners who are selling the bitcoin they collect. You also have a lot of people hodling large amounts of them.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

i think its because we are still in a bear market mate, all the good news will pay off when the market starts pushing its way up to break all resistances.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, bentayebsalah said:

In my opinion, the XRP coin does not rise because it does not receive many purchase orders from the fear of some traders because it deals with banks.

Yes you are right. But I have one question in this matter. If Xrp price will be not increase then why Xrp stay in the good position in coin market cap.?what is the reason.

• +3 1

Do not Worry About XRP price and it low value .Because the all crypto market is still ib bearish mode so thats why Good news and Partnership will not effecting the price .Wait and watch the market.

As i read from what XRP, itbecause XRP is one coin that can be predicted, with only small fluctuations.  At this price, XRP also looks low enough to buy and bet on future appreciation.  At the same time, coins have not yet slid sharply, and holders do not react to panic.  Even during a deep sell-off, XRP is much more volatile, and recovers to near normal levels

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe because its supply is very big where bitcoin supply is only 21 million. I brought xrp in january and the price is increasing and i have big bag of it and if halving will happen then xrp will be moon. 

Edited by Crypto22

Ripple is one of best altcoin in crypto industry and i think it is the first coin to approved by the banks to do transaction but really I can't understand are all support this coin but price not increase present so many peoples invest in coin but its stable and fluctuate little more not heavy I think this is the reason ripple prices not increase

• +3 1

Ripple price is still low after all the goods about partnerships and others cause ripple price is highly regulated by ripple organization ripple is more centralize than decentralize they probably don't want their coin rising and then falling in price like most crypto do when good news comes around.

In any market, there are always supply and demand fluctuations that affect asset prices. Likewise in the crypto market. Bitcoin and altcoin such as ethereum and ripple are assets whose values can change, along with fluctuations in supply and demand in the crypto currency market. The difference is that the supply of crypto currencies has generally been limited from the start.

• +5 1

because ripple has issues. It is not a decentralised coin, and as such, it doesn't fit the bill of a cryptocurrency. Plus the market supply in 100Bn$, that is just too many coins, compare it with btc which only has 21 million supply

I think because of the large amount of supply. So the price of XRP is not so high. However, we can still benefit from XRP trading

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Maybe XRP will still be in demand because the price is pretty stable in my opinion personally as it drops by only 20% is very small. I am a penny for XRP coins.

• +1 1

I think because of the supply, there are trillions of XRP supply so how can get increase the price of XRP if the supply keeps increasing.. but still XRP is good for trading..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day