Can you create fake bitcoin? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Can you create fake bitcoin?

You can't create Bitcoin on the same blockchain in mine opinion and maybe you could do it on another with another name. But it would be like the clone of the mobile phones that cames in market. And there is no point of creating a exchange and a wallet for such acts unless you have huge money to invest for a trap.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Creating a currency is not difficult at all, it requires some programming and only the name. You can fake and put any name you want, but it is impossible to make anyone buy that currency.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

19 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Seriously you posted the above which contains various mistakes and you are trying to correct me for not adding byte next to 1sat? 

Completely false information. Both about rbf which can only happen on 0 confirmation situations and even then the scammers risk a lot, and about the Bitcoin coins being 31 million.

Thanks for the -5 @BitcryptoHan your spamming and multiaccounting days are soon over.

I just checked your comment now, I did not give you any -5, I will give you +5 to show that I am not the one. 

But, please, try to check more about bitcoin transactions fee, although, it is paid in satoshi but satoshi per byte is used for the calculation. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think there is no need in creating fake bitcoin because it will not have any used or it will not be among the total btc in circulation and can not be connected to real exchange because it is scam.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 8/22/2020 at 9:06 PM, iloveyobit said:

Creating a currency is not difficult at all, it requires some programming and only the name. You can fake and put any name you want, but it is impossible to make anyone buy that currency.

You are right but the way this is written is confusing. Normally fake bitcoin can not be created. But scammers can trick someone onto thinking they are actually sending bitcoin but not knowing it is nothing but empty. Hope this is what you meant?. 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Yomose said:

You are right but the way this is written is confusing. Normally fake bitcoin can not be created. But scammers can trick someone onto thinking they are actually sending bitcoin but not knowing it is nothing but empty. Hope this is what you meant?. 

Somewhat true, I also meant that you could create a currency with false information in order to steal people's money, but it is difficult to convince them to buy it if you do not have a real project.

• +1 3

I am agree with you too becuase It's the only way how we can be the owners of fake btc.. In crypto world has lot of fake mining, exchange, invest site where many member get lose their btc and the owner earned fake btc..also we can called it as a scam btc... So we must need to be careful from this danger trap             

• +1 2

On 12/15/2019 at 5:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes of course you can create the fake bitcoin, but you can did that's if you create your fake exchange or fake wallets platforms also.

But you cannot create the fakes bitcoins and be able to use them in the blockchain technology network.

This is the beauty of block chain technology that no one can make duplicate cheat coins. But as you say he can if he make any wallet which will show fake bitcoin as a original coin. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Possible but to do this it takes to capture 51 percent of the entire Bitcoin network. And that's almost impossible. As soon as 51 percent is captured, Bitcoin will become worthless, so all kinds of meaningless.

No one can.

This is one of the major issue / reason why system needs to go with whole concept of digital currency

You can't fake off by generating any crypto currency for yourself , each and every transaction is going to recorded .

Blockchain technology is designed that way to track where each and every bitcoin/satoshi is going (Block to block ) . So , as circulating supply and total supply has limit for every crypto . you cannot generate new one as every satoshi have code behind it for identification.

But , if you want you can legally mine it

Crypto is not only for making payments , it's the solution of every problems which Fiat currency is having .

Hope I helped

Thanks 🙂

As for me, I hold different view. I dont think it's possible to create fake btc. For to be done, certains things are needed. It range from getting the source code, running on different blockchain. I dont think it's possible to have the same coin with the same name running on blockchain

Many people create the fake bitcoin. But it does not send... Crypto has many fake site investment,  fake mining,  exchange etc..    

Making a fake bitcoin transaction isn't possible because when it comes to creating fake transaction it is adding more than the supply of twenty one million.This isn't possible in the network some say through double spending it is possible. Im not sure if it as this does not going to increase the supply. If fake transaction is possible then it doesn't have any  difference between the regular banking and the crypto currency network.

• +1 2

Fake platforms are a black disaster for every novice trader, they take a professional front with a template that makes you believe that they are honest and as soon as you deposit your money, you will see many problems that unfortunately have no solutions.

In a fake exchange as you given in example it still won't be real Bitcoin but just numbers on a website that represent Bitcoin but there won't be any cover for them. These are scams and they don't represent Bitcoin as they are probably not even connected to the blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 2

You can't fake Bitcoin because Bitcoins do not exit the blockchain. They are stored in blocks. Fake exchanges and wallets that you said are just that. It doesn't matter what they say since you can't withdraw your amount in your wallet.

• +2 1

Fake exchanges doesn't mean they made fake Bitcoin that can trick someone. It will trick because it is a scam saying it is something else. If you try to withdraw they will send you nothing back as it will be all a scam. You can say you give Bitcoin in a website, this doesn't mean there is the Bitcoin. Centralize services demand trust given while Bitcoin is trustless.

• +2 1

The meaning of this post is that there are fake exchanges that should be avoided and always to check the exchange url as it maybe something different. Also avoid clicking on phising email and when entering your exchange do it from saved link source. It can be even in google ads fake exchanges and websites that will steal your credentials.

• +2 1

you cannot create fake Bitcoin and use it in the blockchain technology, it will not have any used or it will not be among the total BTC in circulation

• +1 1

Yes, you can create fake BTC, but you wont be able to spend it anywhere. It wont be recognized on the block chain. Unless you have some sort of a way to scam somebody who doesnt know to much about BTC & how it works, whats the point of faking any BTC ?¿?¿

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 11/17/2020 at 8:04 PM, kryptonick said:

The meaning of this post is that there are fake exchanges that should be avoided and always to check the exchange url as it maybe something different. Also avoid clicking on phising email and when entering your exchange do it from saved link source. It can be even in google ads fake exchanges and websites that will steal your credentials.

There can be fake exchanges and also fake cryptocurrencies but there can not be a fake bitcoin, only 21 million in total, and it us existing only in ways it can not be more than 21 million as total. But we should be careful of scammers like you suggested. 

On 3/13/2020 at 9:59 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Now people have become advanced so it is very unlikely to fool people by creating fake coins . It is only possible if you create a same to same blockchain technology where people will actually believe it as a real but what will you do by creating a fake bitcoin because people now a days invest or buy bitcoins with secured exchanges only so it is a complete waste of time.

Even if some developers create the fake Bitcoin, it will no longer work in the Bitcoin blockcahin network. Real Bitcoin follow the blockchain and single invalid data in blockchain cause Bitcoin to be useless so it not possible to create the fake Bitcoin which is a beauty of Blockchain technology. 

• +3 1

Perhaps Paypal has created fake Bitcoin. If they don't allow to move the Bitcoin it means they can even have something else perhaps only a number on the screen and no Bitcoin, since we can buy but can't transfer to another wallet. There can be many applications doing the same and just buy 10% in Bitcoin from what their clients bought.

• +3 1

It seems that some platforms can create fake Bitcoin as if you see the scam websites that claim you own Bitcoin it is only fake and owned only as a number in their website or fake exchange, so we have to be careful of all these scammers and the fake exchange websites that try to cheat from us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1