Can you create fake bitcoin? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Can you create fake bitcoin?

The bitcoin network can't be corrupted unless someone managed to perform a 51% attack something that has a zero possibility as things stand. It is totally secure so there is no reason to ask about fake Bitcoin. Now what you say is about some scammers. If I write in a paper that I give you 10 bitcoin what it will mean that I actually given you 10 bitcoin? 

• +1 1

I don't know what this person means, it is another of these posts he creates that mixes words and ideas that make no sense because of lack of knowledge. There is no fake Bitcoin, pehraps you can say that Bitcoin Cash is fake Bitcoin because of how they wanted to advertise it as being the real one. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/17/2019 at 4:27 AM, Migo said:

How we can do that?? But what we can benefit if we created a fake exchanging market without bitcoin in it, anyway anything fake is not good and recommended action to do 

Hackers created the fake Crypto and fake transaction as there are many website in the internet who are doing such things to target the novice and when its time to withdrawal then they block the users account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes of course you can create the fake bitcoin, but you can did that's if you create your fake exchange or fake wallets platforms also.

But you cannot create the fakes bitcoins and be able to use them in the blockchain technology network.

You are right that's is how we cannot receive fake bitcoins to our wallets because fake bitcoins cannot be transferred to the blockchain technology, and it is more safer than fiat currencies, because you can receive fake fiat currencies by cash without discovering them.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/15/2019 at 6:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes of course you can create the fake bitcoin, but you can did that's if you create your fake exchange or fake wallets platforms also.

But you cannot create the fakes bitcoins and be able to use them in the blockchain technology network.

You cannot copy bitcoin.  Because  virtual currency can never be forged.  However, you can duplicate its name.  However, Blockchain will never accept fake coins.  So we will not worry about fake coins.  We will always choose good coins.  I will stay away from the new currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If we done any thing by fake or by lie then we don't receive more we will surely receive a scam may be it from any other side but if we do wrong then we will surely receive wrong because number of users thinking that if they become a scamer then they will surely earnd good but they are at wrong. 

I think There is no way you can create a fake bitcoin and people will be using it without being notice,It can be included in potential frauds, transfer of funds to unknown recipients and the existence of non-executable or fake contracts. I agree with you.

I think fake bitcoin is very harmful for this forum. Many fraudsters cheat the people of this forum by making fake bitcoins, many get hacked with their accounts by trapping in this trap. So you don't step on those fake bitcoins. There is no shortage of counterfeit bitcoins in the market now,

On 12/16/2019 at 8:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

I do not teach you to create fake bitcoin but I just informed you that there have people who make fake bitcoin like fake fiat currencies and they just used them to scam people by fake exchanges

There was someone who were asking me to create an account on a certain exchange and he was transferred his balance to my account in order for me to withdraw money for her because she was lying that their country are prohibited with cryptocurrencies, but when I was trying to withdraw those bitcoins it was asking for the deposit first before making a withdraw, but actually those were scammers with fake bitcoins. 

• +2 1

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. No you can not create fake bitcoin. If a bitcoin is sent. Withdraw or tranfered.It will show on the blockchain.If it doesn't so it will not be bitcoin.you cannot crete the fake bitcoin and be able to use them in the blockchain technology network. 

Best of luck 😍

I think you are mistake my friend , you cannot buy or sell fake Bitcoin on the reliable exchanges, but if you mean to create a false exchange like the ones who try to make an exchange similar to Binance to deceive people and make them think it is the real Binance, then it is possible , and it is a theft and I hope people do not fall in such traps.

• +4 1

I do not think that it is possible to create the fake Bitcoin but even if it is possible it cannot be sent or received on the same blocks and which is been used by the Bitcoin

I will not say you to create fake coins. Can we accept coin 👛 after making fake coin? I think no. We should work truelly with great interest.

Stay connected with crytotalk.

Welcome, I think that creating fake Bitcoin  is wrong and against the laws, and there must be controls to deter that.

All is possible; maybe a way to build fake bitcoins will be found, but I doubt you will be able to use them. Many people would have already been billionaires if they could be used as regular bitcoins.

It is impossible to create a fake Bitcoin currency, but it is possible to create other fraudulent or worthless cryptocurrencies, so we have to search for a project for any currency before buying and investing it.

I do not know much about these things and I never care to know how to create fake cryptocurrencies, but I see a lot of fraudulent sites that contain fake cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I do not think that it is possible to create fake bitcoins or any other fake currency but even if you can do that you cannot put them on the original same blockchain

Dear in general, it is very difficult, it is impossible for someone to create a fake Bitcoin because of the blockchain financial system, the blockchain financial system depends on the records of transactions in general by sending and receiving currencies and registering them with names within the wallets and the names of the governor in general, and these records are sent in a form.  General to all users of the blockchain financial system, if someone wants to add Bitcoin and steal Bitcoin from someone, all records must be exchanged for all people at the same time so that the money is stolen, this matter is absolutely impossible Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that it is possible to create any kind of fake bitcoin on the blockchain of bitcoin but I think it is possible to create the coin of the same in name to show others the balance and to scam people

I do not think it is necessary to create a fake Bitcoin and waste money and time for it, I think you can download the Bitcoin program and process it on your mobile device, but this is a deception for some people who want to buy Bitcoin, so there is no need for that because it is a waste of time and effort.

You can create everything fake, yes, from the platform to the wallet to the members, but you will never be able to create those cryptocurrencies because this is like a dream for all of us.
 The symbols of this cryptocurrency are limited to the extent that they are limited. They are secret, difficult to understand and cost a lot, so stay away from such ideas.

I don't know about that  but in my opinion this is not good to create fake bitcoin or any other coin . Because the people who create fake coins the mostly try to scam others and this is not good.

Thanks.

Hi everyone, for me I can not of course, but for those programmers who can do the magic on the internet like hackers and developers I am not sure, theoretically, they can, but practically I am not sure.