Can you create fake bitcoin? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Can you create fake bitcoin?

Yes of course you can create the fake bitcoin, but you can did that's if you create your fake exchange or fake wallets platforms also.

But you cannot create the fakes bitcoins and be able to use them in the blockchain technology network.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

yes you can.. you can download the bitcoin program and run in your pc.
Change the parameter such as network / RPC and point into something that you own e.g. your local network.
That's it. you can start mining your own bitcoin in your own network.. that means it is worthless since no one can recognized it. but for the sake of learning you can do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

What are you teaching us. How to create fake bitcoin? 

I do not teach you to create fake bitcoin but I just informed you that there have people who make fake bitcoin like fake fiat currencies and they just used them to scam people by fake exchanges

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

18 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Yes of course you can create the fake bitcoin, but you can did that's if you create your fake exchange or fake wallets platforms also.

But you cannot create the fakes bitcoins and be able to use them in the blockchain technology network.

it's impossible to make fake bitcoin. if you want to make a token that has the same name as bitcoin (btc) this is also impossible. Unless you create token name it b1tcoin with the btc symbol, you can make. Blockchain technology development is not easy let alone make own coins, currently the easiest to make tokens on smartcontract. the current system can hardly be found bugs, so in my opinion fake bitcoin is imposible.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think you can create a fake bitcoin using ERC20 token, but for sure you don't want waste money for this, unless you trying to scam people.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

How we can do that?? But what we can benefit if we created a fake exchanging market without bitcoin in it, anyway anything fake is not good and recommended action to do 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes there are a lot of fake Bitcoin right now, and these are these Bitcoin forks and Bitcoin imitation, they can fork and clone Bitcoin because it is open sourced and they have money do so.

8 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

Yes there are a lot of fake Bitcoin right now, and these are these Bitcoin forks and Bitcoin imitation, they can fork and clone Bitcoin because it is open sourced and they have money do so.

Sometimes there are having fakes bitcoin walkers which if you deposits to them the balance will be credited to the wallet which would be not the really bitcoi balance

45 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Sometimes there are having fakes bitcoin walkers which if you deposits to them the balance will be credited to the wallet which would be not the really bitcoi balance

Now that is very alarming, we should only use, wallets that has good reviews and those wallets should come from the official source, never download wallet coming from sites that is not the official sites.

7 hours ago, Diggy said:

Yes is easy to create but this will not ho along with the true bitcoin because rhis will disapper when they send on the legit bitcoin addy. 

Yes they can fork Bitcoin also,  like bitcoin cash and so on.  But this will not replace the true bitcoin,  like they say. 

But unfortunately people are patronizing this fake Bitcoin, because they thought somethingis wrong on the original one, they thought that it is slow and they need a faster one, some thinks because of the supply, but nothing beats the original.

i don't think so that making a fake btc is good. if you make fake btc than you should have to make the fake exchange also and making fake exchange doesn't sounds good. 

Good of you freinds i was wondering and litle bit laught when reading about to created fake Bitcoin. As we know Bitcoin

cannot be faked.  That is one of the advantages of BTC

""  there are many scammers who realize the benefits offered by bitcoin exchanges.  The scammers commit fraud by making fake bitcoin transactions."  not fake Bitcoin but fake transactions

16 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Good of you freinds i was wondering and litle bit laught when reading about to created fake Bitcoin. As we know Bitcoin

cannot be faked.  That is one of the advantages of BTC

""  there are many scammers who realize the benefits offered by bitcoin exchanges.  The scammers commit fraud by making fake bitcoin transactions."  not fake Bitcoin but fake transactions

And those scammers who leads to create the fake hitcoins is those who says that's they generate bitcoins, because they can generate fakes 30 million bitcoins, while there have only 21 millions of bitcoins which available worldwide

On 12/16/2019 at 12:30 AM, Fadzinator said:

yes you can.. you can download the bitcoin program and run in your pc.
Change the parameter such as network / RPC and point into something that you own e.g. your local network.
That's it. you can start mining your own bitcoin in your own network.. that means it is worthless since no one can recognized it. but for the sake of learning you can do that.

That doesn't make a counterfeit bitcoin, that makes an inaccessible bitcoin. There is a big difference between the two. Nobody can make a fake bitcoin because bitcoin is not malleable.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

No i am not creating fake Bitcoin because this is not the right way to make money in the market and now other peoples will do this because if this will be possible than scammers will already create the fake Bitcoin and they also sell that on the peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't like fake bitcoins and I'm not curious about making fake bitcoins. Simply because the fake stuff I don't like and I'm afraid it will be negative.

Of course we cannot create the fakes bitcoins, because the blockchain contains information about all the bitcoin transactions that have ever taken place. The blockchain working system is claimed by its users to make bitcoin almost impossible to fake because transactions can only be authorized if verified by all blocks owned by bitcoin users. The blockchain system will automatically refuse if there is one bitcoin that wants to be transacted repeatedly.

If you are a web developer then you can easily create fake bitcoins. But you can't connect those bitcoins in real exchange websites. so if you create its hust prank only. There is not any existence of your creating fake bitcoin.

Is it really possible to create a fake bitcoin coin?  How can this happen and what is its benefit if I cannot trade it and sell it if the platforms do not accept it?

Edited by Gafar

making fake Bitcoin, but that's only by name not by the real network. actually it could have made this but I think it would be a waste of time because the token cannot be used either.

Bitcoin is a blockchain on a decentralized ledger. The encryption and structure in the blockchain makes it nearly impossible, even for the wealthiest governments and the smartest people, to create new bitcoin for cheaper than the cost of mining, and even that would be incredibly unfeasible.

You can't falsify the blockchain, as your false ledger wouldn't match the thousands of other ledgers and wouldn't be accepted.

The only realistic way to make new real bitcoin is to mine it.

You can make your own crypto exactly like bitcoin. Sometimes this is called a fork. Litecoin, dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc, are all bitcoin forks.

If you make your own crypto like bitcoin, it's not worth anything until other people start using it. Value is set by supply and demand. The supply is set by how many are mined, the demand is set by the number of people who buy it. Getting a lot of people to buy anything is difficult and usually expensive.

If you're curious about making your own bitcoin-like network, the code is open source. You can download it, compile it, and run it. I'm sure there are tutorials on how to set one up, it would be an invaluable learning experience, but you'd still be left with worthless crypto.

No you cannot create fake bitcoin. If a bitcoin is sent, withdrawn or transferred, it will show on the blockchain. If it doesn't show it will not be bitcoin. If you want to just create bitcoin and use it, even you will fall with patent issues. If someone sends something else in place of bitcoin he will go to jail. Good luck with that.