Who are the next richest between bitcoins and Fiat users - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Who are the next richest between bitcoins and Fiat users

Many people will be millionaires and some even billionaires in case of another bull market. Still I prefer to spent my time trying to figure who to make the most out of it, as these people were either lucky original investors, or are really inteligent traders that won't reveal their secrets to the rest of us. Personally I think that a transition into cryptocurrencies will happen soon and that Bitcoin will drive the adoption.

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be good. Bitcoin can make people rich. Bitcoin users will be the next richest among Fiat currency users.

Success does not really depend on crypto or fiat but more on how a person strives for his work attitude.  How did he create the right strategy.  Yes it really depends on your ability to work. 

The owner of the idea of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies Satoshi will be the richest because he is the owner of the most expensive currency in the world but in that this currency was fought by countries it will not be the richest and then Bill Gates comes

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t know and I don’t know, but I’m the one who will be a billionaire who works hard day and night, and does his best, this is rich.

According to me i think bitcoin will again dominate all such fiat currencies for the profit margins the wait is only for the right time and for a right price once it will be attain all the investors of bitcoin will become rich.

The current price of the bitcoin is a more higher than the flat currencies. The current price is around 7000 usd to the flat currencies. The currency has a great gestures about giving profits to all the users more than anything and faster than other cryptocurrencies. So without any doubt,the currency will be more rich than the flat currencies in demand and prices. 

I think it is very clear to understand one thing between Bitcoin and Fiat money, this thing different is the limit, Fiat money is a stable currency so his price is not volatile, if you hold  today 7000 USD  in 10 years you have 10000, but in Bitcoin if you hold today 1 Bitcoin = 7000 USD in 10 years is possible you will triple it to 21000 or more. So Bitcoin make people rich than Fiat money.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As on the current money system s, both of the fiat and Cryptocurrencies,as presently it's only going to be a new kind of financial system which we can think of mediating as a new kind and sets of billionaires, as presently now we can think on those of the stable Fiat and Cryptocurrencies

Definitely if we compare returned on investment of fiat currencies is stable but very low as compared to crypto currencies market investors. Therefore if someone is crypto investors and whale of this market then he  become trillionaire more quick the. Fiat currencies business markets. 

Well sure the next coming richest would be the btc investors because it's price isn't going to stuck and settle and always increasing and in coming days maybe we see the competition between the Crypto holders and the fiat holders. But sure Crypto investors are going to win.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

During this time I see that paper money investors are the richest, but I am sure that investors of cryptocurrencies and their holders are the people who will become the richest during the coming years and after the spread of cryptocurrencies all over the world

I think there is still higher chance that that crypto invester earn a lot of money as we compared it with fait currency in invester .

always trying to focous on your goals automatically you will be able to generate a good amount if of money in Crypto market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The fiat currency doesn't change which means if you are having a lot of it, like trillions it will still be that exact amount. But for bitcoin it can move up or down giving you the possibility of having much more. That indicates that you can be more rich with bitcoin but the risk is also higher than the fiat users.

Both of them are rich but those who are trading with fiat money are the most richest. I said this because you can not compare the number of crypto traders and the number of forex traders. Bitcoin is very profitable but not all people are trusting it, most of giant traders are using forex.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

The fact is true, I want to add a little that if the number of fiat and estimation to bitcoin. So if people have bitcoin, there is no need to carry a suitcase with an amount of money, just carrying one item (wallet) is easy when having wealth assets in bitcoin.

Yes with that they will be more safer for those using hardware wallet. Others will just need their Mobile phone to make transaction no matter the amount of the money in a matter of seconds. Blockchain is a breakthrough.

I think Bitcoin investors will be more richer than that of fiat currency investors in the near future. If you need a reference, have a look at this simple concept. Due to price volatility of Bitcoin, price might get doubled or tripled but in the case of fiat currency, price will be stable(In general, slightly changes sometime).

Looking at the prices of 2017, whoever invests now in digital currencies will be richer in the coming years, unlike investing in other markets, there will not be many benefits to you.

Edited by iloveyobit

Fiats users like Jefff Bezos, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet and many others are the riches, the first five richest fiat users have money greater than the whole crypto market capital. 

If you want to know the owners of which currency are wealthier, you have to refer to the capitalization of that currency in the world. There is no doubt that capitalization of fiat is the highest in the world because it has been printed in much more volume compared to the coins that are mined digitally. It is not easy to say which currency is supplied faster but I assume crypto coins are overtaking fiat because mining is done faster than printing paper money. Based on this theory, there is a possibility that in the future, crypto owners can rule the world with their coins if this market grows at the current speed.

On 6/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

There is no doubt that capitalization of fiat is the highest in the world

Fiat is not comparable with cryptocurrencies, out of millions of riches people in the world, only two riches worths are almost or more than the whole cryptocurrencies  market capital. So, this is right. 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:22 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think between the bitcoins investors and the fiat currencies investors, who will be the next giants trillionaire in the future? Just drop your comments on you thoughts

In this case bitcoin investors have a chance to make more profits from their investments since the price of bitcoin is volatile and not stable as compared to fait and it's for this reason I think there will be more trillionares from bitcoin investors not fiat.

The new wealthy will be the ones who have more Bitcoin because they double their value and price and this means that the wealth will double

Life is great and enjoy it

15 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

The new wealthy will be the ones who have more Bitcoin because they double their value and price and this means that the wealth will double

Even if the wealth doubles, know that no one can be as rich as Jeff Bezos, and know that fiat users are the riches and crypto is no where behind. That is just the truth.