Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abrahim

Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?

Bitcoin is more valuable to me.  I will pay more in this trading because you will get more money from this crypto currency.  You can use it online and they keep growing very fast so you can use it very easily. Thanks for sharing this topic with other people.

On 15/12/2019 at 8:20, abrahim said:

En la era digital actual, muchas personas están comenzando a comerciar con Bitcoin y Criptomonedas porque creen que el comercio de Bitcoin es rentable para otras empresas. Algunas personas vuelven a decir que el negocio es más rentable que el comercio de Bitcoin.

Spoiler

Correct, but both types of businesses are very profitable, only that in investing in btc or altcoins, you have much more advantage with respect to price speculation rising values and declines.

Without a doubt, I would invest in bitcoin since it has a higher return on investment percentage, although I would not invest all my caoiltal in it, it is always good to diversify your investment portfolio.

Well, bitcoin trading is also business, however viewed with many potentials. It's highly advantageous investing on bitcoin or doing bitcoin trading but other businesses may also provide better and more profitable platforms of trading.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, abrahim said:

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

There is a sense to trade BTC only if you involve amounts big enough. Look at the chart of this week for instance, BTC is floating between 10700 and 11100, the difference is $400, looks like a good profit. But actually it's just 3%-4% from the amount invested. Also you should extract the trading fee, finally you will get even less of pure profit. Let's say, it gives just about $3 of profit on $100 involved. It isn't a reasonable reward for time &nerves you spend when trade.
That's why i prefer altcoins instead of BTC. They could give more profit with the same efforts and lower investments.

Bitcoin trading is profitable, then any other businesses. But Bitcoin trading is most risky thing in the world. It is must unpredictable currency, its price can rise and fall to tens percents in 1 hours. I don't like risks, that is why I am not trading now.

Edited by KpymounapeHb

You see, you can build a business that will bring you a stable good income for many years, and you can just as well engage in trading. So some people interested in first way, some on second

Dude!

Investing on BTC is good and Owning/Having a Business is also good. I would rather choose both. It's very convenient to have alternatives. Have as many source of income as you can. Because someday, one will fall. But you'll have no worries because you have others.

• +3 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:20 AM, abrahim said:

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

As you mentioned, we are in the digital age. The world has had to learn in a faster way due to the pandemic, some people mention that we are 8 years ahead or more.
And the entrepreneurship of traditional businesses is affected by this "new normality", where things have definitely changed.
Now, if we compare traditional businesses with Bitcoin trading, I think we would be facing a matter of taste. Because those who like traditional businesses and do not have the openness to learn new businesses, it will be difficult for them to undertake the bitcoin trade.
But people who really like and are passionate about the crypto world will do everything to learn how to trade. And I believe that if you trade properly, your profits are higher than in conventional businesses.

😎♥️👻 📈

It is possible but i don't think m-Eth or similar pump&dump scamcoins will succeed it. It can be done by only big companies like Microsoft, Apple, Google etc. Even if those companies wanted to have their own global currency, they need to make huge investments which may result in failing everything.
That's why bitcoin needs to fail first to get replaced by something else. Only after that there will be a new one.

Well, i select both. Bitcoin trading and business both are profitable as well as risky. So depend on the person and its hard works. Like if anybody have good knowledge about crypto coins especially bitcoin then do investment and earn profit and setup their own business. Both require good knowledge and experience. But for business choose the right one in which you are interested and command. Because trading or business both are same thing but business is full time job for earning profit. So pay attention on both for making better profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading this distinctive digital asset against the dollar gives some beneficial advantages over purchasing it directly. At this point, buying prices at the bottom would be a logical choice, and don't forget that Bitcoin is a bit volatile. So keep in mind that volatility is your friend as long as you adhere to good financial management.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Personally ,i am engaged in both business ."on the ground "and investment in crypto currencises and one Does not interfere with the other .Its just another sources of income for me .Its my safety if one of them goes down .I try to keep up with new technologies.

Edited by Afran_025
Slide mistake

My friend, you should join the same business in which you have interest. If you have an interest in bitcoin, then you should invest only and only in bitcoin and thus you will be able to gain a lot by doing good work on it according to your interest. If you do not have any interest in bitcoin, then you invest in the business from which you have interest. But if we talk about this, then my interest is in bitcoin and I also love trading on bitcoin. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Usually between trading with Bitcoin and other trades I will always choose the trading site.  Because trading is one of the best ways to make money.  And you can earn more money by trading on real site through bitcoin.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:20 AM, abrahim said:

You will have more advantage and more profits investing in BTC due to the speculation and popularity of the currency and its price is incredible, greetings.

El 15/12/2019 a las 8:20, abrahim dijo:

En la era digital actual, muchas personas están comenzando a comerciar con Bitcoin y Criptomonedas porque creen que el comercio de Bitcoin es rentable para otras empresas. Algunas personas vuelven a decir que el negocio es más rentable que el comercio de Bitcoin.

This varies from how much money is being operated and how much experience you have to be able to operate without generating losses, since experience in this type of business influences a lot, which in my opinion all this depends on how the person handles it and does not leave win by emotions.

Both of them are profitable. But my best choice is BTC more than business. I think it more profitable than business. You can get profit by trading of btc and its so easy but you need to proper knowledge about trading profession.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:20 PM, abrahim said:

This comparison will depend on the business. If there is a really good business plan with high feasibility of success better go for business and do trading on the side. If not, put crypto trading as the priority to earn more.

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:20 PM, abrahim said:

I personally would love to trade with Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is a very expensive currency.  The price of Bitcoin is always volatile.  And you can make a lot of money by trading coins whose prices are volatile.  Experience is required to trade.  You can't make a profit by trading without experience.

• +3 1

Some people move into Bitcoin for the price but there are some that want to use Bitcoin and it helps them. It all depends, if you find a use case for Bitcoin it will be better as in some countries it has really helped lately because of the inflation and the money printers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

What are these other businesses you are talking about. This makes no sense you just say that some business is better than trading Bitcoin. Where is your example and what kind of business is that? 

Some say anything but business means a lot of things. You can start your own business or company and fail and keep failing and never make it. It has nothing to do with trading. It is actually two completely different things and nobody is saying that it is better to do business than trade.

• +2 1

It depends on the other businesses, do you mean crypto businesses or other? It is another post that doesn't explain what the player here wantst to say and makes nothing useful to discuss, sorry very bad post that wasn't required.

• +1 2

I don't have a clue on trading but I have learned some good tips from forum users that can help me later. But a business is something different. It means you have the courage to do that because a business is for people that devote their lives into it. It is something a businesman creates and has in mind to make it work no matter what. If it is a success it will mean great profits and better life.

• +4 1