Bitcoin to reach $1,000,000 will nakamoto revile himself? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lubruselu

Bitcoin to reach $1,000,000 will nakamoto revile himself?

Do you think that's satoshi nakamoto will be reviling himself after the bitcoin price to reach 1 million dollars because that's he would be the world first richest man at that time?

It will never appear again, if this would bring many problems for itself and the bitcoin network. I believe this mystery will never be unraveled. He is a Legend!

On 12/15/2019 at 8:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think that's satoshi nakamoto will be reviling himself after the bitcoin price to reach 1 million dollars because that's he would be the world first richest man at that time?

If I am Nakamoto I will never reveal myself even if it reaches 1 million dollar, it will just out my life at greater risk and there are still regulators who hates Bitcoin, they will turn to Nakamoto if he reveal himself.

If I am Satoshi Nakamoto, I think I will not reveal myself that I am the real Satoshi Nakamoto if bitcoin reached 1 million dollar. so I think he will remain silent and he gonna enjoy his billions of dollar worth of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why does Satoshi curse himself if the price of bitcoin reaches a million dollars ?? !! It already has a large amount of bitcoin. It is true that he sold the first bitcoin for cents, but is said to hold about a thousand bitcoins. Hence I think he will be very happy.

If he is still alive and has access to his private keys, I think that price does not matter much as in 2017 Bitcoin hit 20.000$ and that would make Satoshi fortune worth around 20.000.000.000$ (twenty billion dollars). For that price anyone with access to private keys from the original Satoshi wallets, would have moved and sold as much as possible.

I think it will not, satoshi Nakamoto will not appear again, he chose to remain anonymous because he does not want anyone to know him, even if bitcoin has up to 1,000,000 USD or bitcoin dies, Satoshi Nakamoto will never appear.

Many people’s already claim they are satoshi nakamato but all people’s are fake. Last year we saw  craig wright claim he is satoshi nakamato and he prove many documents but some documents are wrong. I think satoshi nakamato are very important person for bitcoin because he is the creator of bitcoin.         

Anyway till to day as we knew Sathosi Nakamoto still being mystery.  No one knows for sure it's really someone's name or alias in a TEAM.  And for that he or they will never reveal anything that will happen to Bitcoin.  This is not a heroic story but about the discovery of changes in the world economy  on global . Remember something here not about the price of Bitcoin  but the working system of Bitcoin and the underlying technology if we want to talk about Sathosi Nakamoto.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

This time crypto market will make a great bull and the BTC will give us huge profit than the other businesses and the crypto market will make a new high record becasue i hope that the BTC will touch 200,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

Satoshi does not come in to light when BTC goes from cent to dollars in 2017.My be when BTC hit 1 Million he does not come to light.The world can n't see Satoshi after the BTC success i believe he is a ghost.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

Why would he? That's actually a bad idea because whichever country he's found to be in, authorities can track country by IP address, they will tax him a lot of money and this will be very bad for bitcoin and it will even make it lose most of its worth.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

We never really whether his real name is Satoshi Nakamoto, the photos circulating also never anyone can say correctly. So in this phase we are really confused, the person behind all this technology. And the good thing is he is better off not knowing.

Satoshi Nakamoto (or whoever he is) must have convincing reasons not to reveal himself to the public. He certainly gains benefit by keeping a low profile otherwise he would not hide himself for ten years. Even if bitcoin reaches million dollars value, he doesn't need to introduce himself publicly because he can sell or mine bitcoin anonymously whenever he wants. He is already rich and will get richer whenever bitcoin rises. It has nothing to do with his privacy.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 12/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, hmind said:

I guess Satoshi will come to the surface if there is a big problem with bitcoin, not the problem of high prices. Because he must have known the bitcoin excitement and weakness from us. And that's also if he is still alive.

This can be happened Satoshi can to surface for BTC defence.He does not let anybody to ruin bis master piece.Satoshi is just observing from shadow.He is alive i think and moving between us.Just smiling on us how he change the world.

I dont think price matters on the real satoshi nakamoto, If he/she wants to be known he should have done it by now. He simply don't need money or he probably have hidden stash of bitcoin aside from his 1 million premine.

spacer.png

In 2017, the founder of what became one of the world's top software security companies, McAfee Associates, boldly predicted crypto's largest asset, bitcoin, would hit a price of $1 million dollars per bitcoin by the end of the year 2020. Bitcoin has a capped supply of 21 million coins.

4 hours ago, otepsan12 said:

Based on my own opinion, I don't think that the founder of Bitcoin will reveal himself, the creator will remain himself mysterious to all bitcoin enthusiast for sure. and besides being grateful to him is enough to express our gratitude 

for creating bitcoin and blockchain technology.  

If he will not revoke himself till he dies, I think that's would the very biggest drama in the cryptoworld that's we are using the coin which we don't know the Creator of the coin

If Satoshi Nakamoto was still alive, of course he would be proud that the price of Bitcoin could reach $ 1,000,000, of course with the large amount of Bitcoin deposits he owned he would become the richest person in the world.

There are many theories that say Satoshi Nakamoto has died long time ago because there is no reason for this strange disappearance.

On the contrary, he will be very proud of himself, and he will be happy because he owns a lot of bitcoin. However, I suspect Satoshi died, otherwise what is the reason for this long disappearance?

I don't think that the disappearance of Satoshi nakamoto has a relationship with bitcoin price, I mean even if the price is 1 million, then I don't guess he will show himself again, he has his own reasons and the price is not one of them, maybe there is some hidden things, which they are still unknown 

In my opinion, I don't think so it will happen and the price is not doesn't matter here due to might be there are some hidden things that still make him anonymous.

I think that speculated Satoshi Nakamoto  is already dead or there is a group, the one members, who can not claim individually. If Satoshi is still alive what things prevent him to come live? And if he was already killed, what is the point to kill him? 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, Lubruselu said:

No one knows, he may or he may not. Well he sure will be the richest man on earth. He has 1 mn coins, and each one goes to 1mn$, that will give him 1000 Bn$. There might be corporations that have that kind of money, but certainly no individual has that kind of money. Personally, I dont think there is any problem if he reveals or he doesnt reveal himself. because Bitcoin has already established itself.