What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

I think it relies a great deal upon the speculations that are made and who makes them, if a renowned association makes a protection venture, the value rises yet on the off chance that on the opposite it pulls out, it goes down.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:21 AM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

There is no guarantee because as we know currencies are not stable at once they are changing their position time by time.There must be a balance between supply and demand,and stability of news because it affects the price of the currency.

Greetings friends, a stable coin" is a crypto currency that has a value with less volatility or price variation over time, than the rest of the crypto currencies a stable coin is linked to another less volatile asset such as the US dollar

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, a stable currency is one that is supported by fiat money which makes it not change in value, also its ratio is 1: 1 which means for example, that a USDT, DAI, USDC, BUSD They will always have the value of one US dollar, said named coins are stable coins.

My friends, on the off chance that we need to know how stable a cash is, at that point his interest and supply is destined to be steady, aside from that there is no assurance. Aside from this, there is no uncommon explanation that can disclose to us how stable it is, and the number of are not steady. So to demonstrate which money is so steady, it is troublesome...

Of course, understanding the concept of the encrypted currency is very important, as a person can know the complete information for that and get to know it in order to benefit from it as the information and publications that you provide benefit from it very much.

Hello there friend, stable coins are backed up by real currencies such as dollars. For example every USDT is backed by American dollar which is put into a bank .The price of USDT does not go down even if other crypto currency goes down in price.

Thankyou.

Hello dear how are you...i hope you are fine.. we have to know What guarantees that a currency is stable,,?there are 100% guarantees in the cryptotalk currency..it is stable in the world..

On 10/7/2020 at 2:21 AM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

As a result of supply and demand, it is understood that the price of a coin will not increase or decrease.If a coin is to be stable then supply and demand must be stable.

Hi buddies from the research here I made and the little experience I can give in such topic is that a currency can not be that stable in such that it always at times goes higher and a times goes lower it depend on the coin market.

Well I don't know much about coins due to the fact that I'm still a newbie in the whole of cryptocurrency, so I will be glad if the expert on the forum will help we the newbies out by guiding us on the stable coins in the market. Have a nice day mate, more greetings.

No any stability in currency because it all depends on the exchange rate in grow when it demand is high and reduce if it demand is not like before with this it affect it price in the market so with that it change it currency percent.

I think there is no guarantee for this case. Many experts are skeptical about the USDT. It is a centralized cryptocrurrency that is being controlled by the Bitfinex company, it allows Bitfinex to be able to print new Tether tokens as much as it wants.

There is no stable currency in the world. Regarding cryptocurrencies, its price is controlled by programmers according to supply and demand. Therefore, my dear, there is no guarantor for it but people's confidence in it.

Basically what keeps the price of a currency to be considered stable is that it must have a counterpart of the same value according to the amount of cryptocurrencies that are issued, that is, if 100 million usdt have been issued, since there must be 100 million dollars in a financial institution to ensure that usdt maintains its value

Edited by AlfredR

A currency is stable when the general level of prices measured by the consumer price index does not vary too much.A slight rise in the index is regarded as the sign of overall prices stability.

Welcome, my friend, although I am a beginner like you, but I know Bitcoin and Litecoin are cryptocurrencies and that each Bitcoin is equivalent to 1,000,000 Satoshi and there are some ways to produce it, including investment, trade and mining, but the best way is investment

Dear if you see about the past of this forum. Then it is notoced that this forum improve soon. The currencies of this forum increase day by day. So in my thinking its vaue may be increase as soon as possible. But its not suspected that its value may be stable in the future.

What ensures the durability of a secure cryptocurrency is that it aims to relate its exchange valuation to any external references and is supported by reserve reserves supported by governments, the euro or other international currency. The most critical benefit to stable currencies is that they are seeking to have a sort of equilibrium in the price of cryptocurrencies.

Please guys I am totally sorry about this topic because I don't understand this topic to give you guys answer I  am deeply sorry

Contemporary cryptocurrency lack legal Monterey and institutional backing that traditional financial services employ. Instead, cryptocurrency provide trust through technology. Depsite the plethora of research in both trust and cryptocurrencies the underlying attribute of the technologies that drives trust in cryptocurrency are not we'll understood.

Hi mate ,as far as i know they need to hold enough fiat currency for protecting the price. Let me give example if stablecoin has 100.000.000 supply they need to hold 100m$ worth us dollar. If they don't have that much fiat currency in their hand, it can destroy that stablecoin. That's why we shouldn't invest untrustable stablecoins.

There is no guarantee Because the points here are up and down, their rates also keep going up and down so there is no guarantee that they will remain stable or not. Because they are like trading that sometimes profits and we sometimes lose, due to which they are not stable.

My dear,According to me i think stability of currency depends on how their being operated in investment and depend on their distribution and volume there is no guarantee.We know currencies are not stable.the many other coins lite coins  that are on the rise.

When you can mint a currency yourself, you are the marketmaker of that currency and you can fix that currency at a specific price. They make this with stablecoins but it is a requirement that they should keep fiat currency in their treasury as much stable coin they mint.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png