What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

In my opinion, nothing guarantees the stability of digital currencies since they are not associated with any bank or country, these currencies rise and fall in value every day

• +2 2

On 6/10/2020 at 16:21, Sdluca70 said:

Entiendo el concepto de moneda estable, pero no entiendo cómo hacen que eso suceda y se mantiene en el tiempo.

This is due to the high demand of users and being a stable currency, they increase their production as new users are added and increase the volume in order to maintain their value, and all this happens thanks to the constant purchase and sale that these cryptocurrencies have stable, where their price is not always exact but their value does not vary much like other cryptocurrencies.

Hello guys this topic is somehow different because till now no one ask like this in my point of you I think that it will depends on situation about the supply and demand of coin.. but I can't speak too much about this topic because I think that no one knows about fully because it's a digital currency that we all know...

In my opinion the administration and management of a stable coin always keeps and eye on the currency which they are following so they maintain the supply and demand of the coin according to that currency in the market.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is necessary to take into account that as this cryptocurrency market is a decentralized market, the companies that create stablecoins are not obliged to be audited, the community and that should be careful to audit the bank accounts of the stablecoins companies.

My dear friend I accept your question but I think it depends a lot on the investments that are made and who makes them, if a prestigious organization makes an insurance investment, the price rises but if on the contrary it withdraws, it goes down Good Luck

When the demand and supply of the coin is stable in reference to the constant like usd ,eur ,it is stable coin. It always maintains its value either way.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

The more the currency is used, the value will be stable if its distribution has been massive and given away, its value goes directly to the floor, differently if it is distributed, a small amount is maintained.

• +2 1

A stable currency is sometimes affected by inflation and deflation and when this happens for a very long time, it brings a negative impact in the stability of currency, alot of economic aspect of the market would as well be affected, it brings about difficulties into the financial sector as well, thereby leading to financial threat. Consumers factor, political factors, economic factors, they all contribute to the stability of currency generally in terms of proffering a good solution to how to stabilise currency.

The prices of different crrunccies are fluctuate and it depend upon the exchange rate of crrunccies.so i think there is no guarantee of crruncy are stable.sometime its up and the next moment its low its all depends on the supply and demand of crruncy.

You can look into the chart and if the price remains in between the same level for the long time then it will determine the price is stable and we can see any coin going same price even the Forex prices arenot fixed. So, be careful and you must have knowledge about the technical analysis.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:51 AM, Sdluca70 said:

I understand the concept of a stable coin, but I do not understand how they make that happen and it is maintained over time.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:51 PM, TimopheyKa said:

It seems to me that all this depends on the demand for the coin, or its level in General, the time for exchange, the Commission. That is, it seems to me that if there is a stable coin, it means that seeing all its assets, users will keep it at such a level that it does not raise the boundaries, and is interesting to everyone. What do you think?

On 10/7/2020 at 1:51 AM, Sdluca70 said:

Stable coins cryptocurrency are designed to have low price Volatility. In simple words! 

The best Stable coins currently are Tether (USDT) , USDC, True USD(TUSD), Paxos Standard (PAX) ,Binance

USD (BUSD). Hope this helps ! 

On 6/10/2020 at 16:21, Sdluca70 said:

Entiendo el concepto de moneda estable, pero no entiendo cómo hacen que eso suceda y se mantiene en el tiempo.

From what I understand this happens because the distribution is maintaining the necessary volume so that it does not lower its value and is maintained and this is also due to the carriers of usdt that most maintain it only to avoid possible losses in some other cryptocurrency that does not be stable.

• Useful or interesting 1

I meditate it depends a delivery on the money that are completed and who makes them if a celebrated outfit makes an cover investment the consequences rises but if on the stubborn it withdraws it goes down. 

It seems to me that there is not only one way that guarantees that a currency is stable for me in my opinion there are several ways that that currency is stable and thanks to all those ways that all of you said and contributed on this issue for me they are all correct for that without all those ways for the currency to be stable there would never be such stability in that currency and it would only go up or down.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:21 AM, Sdluca70 said:

dude I think that stabilization of currency depends upon the demand and the supply value of that currency.like how people deal with it and how much popular it would be in the virtual market and also it is measured with other stable currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/6/2020 at 11:21 PM, Sdluca70 said:

Its very hard to get the right answer, and i was also wondering this, but i think thus coins with a stable price for longer times are because of the developers of the coin or the token will set how the coin algorithm is going, and they set the price of thus coins, maybe thus coins are not decentralized like thus unstable coins.

for my part, nothing guarantees the stability of virtual currencies on the grounds that they are no longer associated with any bank or u . s ., those currencies upward thrust and fall in fee every day

I think the stability of cryptocurrency depend upon on its demand and value of currency. How many people like it. When its demand and popularity increases its need also increase. Its stability also depend upon that how many people like to trade with it. We hope it will be best in future also. 

A stable coin is a type of coin that is not volatile, its does not fluctuate, its use to experience little or no increase or decrease in price. Example of stable coin are USD, USDT, GOLD. The price of stable coins remains constant through the balance of demand and supply. 

No bro currency never be stable .its depend on supply and demand.i  demand is increase so supply increase its meanes that your currency rate is increase.its meanes its depend on the market price .so sometimes demand is less im market so your currency should be down. Any one can not be gurantee about stable currency .if you think that currency should be stable so please change your thinking its changes with tha passage of time.

Of course, understanding the concept of the encrypted currency is very important, as a person can know the complete information for that and get to know it in order to benefit from it as the information and publications that you provide benefit from it very much.

In my opinion, there is no guarantee of the stability of any type of cryptocurrency, my favorite currency is Bitcoin, however we cannot predict its stability, sometimes it rises and sometimes it decreases depending on supply and demand

Digital currencies and cryptocurrencies do not remain constant, as their value rises and falls continuously and depends on the quantities of supply and demand, so there is nothing that guarantees price stability permanently.

• +2 1