What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020

The XRP coin actually shows itself in the best shape, and the investors know this action. My opinion is that the price of XRP is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of Xrp in 2020 is very good and has a good value, so if we hold Xrp coins I think we will not lose, because this coin is very popular for its users.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:44 PM, Loveme said:

I think in this year xrp will go to at 1$ or more for that i am now investing on xrp bro.

Yes it might be able to reach that price..in 2020 the price of bitcoin might be at the upper level.

I was expecting it to be atleast 1 dollar,xrp is quite profitable coin even on day trading,and as ipo are going to happen by ripple,,more increase in price can be expected.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:44 PM, Loveme said:

I think in this year xrp will go to at 1$ or more for that i am now investing on xrp bro.

i also think the price may hit 1 usd in this year and i have some xrp now and i am holding it to make double profit from this coin,

Hello my friend, xrp is a good and strong currency and is expected to rise and I think it will reach $ 1 and can reach three dollars also in the long term.

I have read many online predictions about XRP price in 2020 but I believe most of them are super exaggerative so I only give my own anticipation. Based on what I saw last year and during the first months of 2020, I have to say Ripple has started to move up and it is not like a stable coin in the past. But if it goes up and keeps its current speed, it may be able to reach as high as $0.60 or $0.70 at December 2020. $1 is still hard to imagine because this coin is not scarce and has a high supply.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

XRP may goes to $2 at the end of 2020.Because from start of this year crypto investment increase in market and BTC making spikes .Things are going positive way.

I think ripple coin can hit for about 1 dollar or more before this year end, because while bitcoin price rises, the price of ripple also rises and it's like they are related to each other because their prices move at the same time. We can not really tell how much will ripple become but I hope that it will go and hit 1 dollar.

I sure hope it ends up at 1 dollar because at the end of the day its going to help us a lot in so many ways but we are willing to bank on the BAT , this one looks promising, but there is a error with it, it does not pay as is it suppose to, it keeps everything in that corner that we need to identify

On 12/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

In the first massive bull run we saw that it crossed $3 USD. But after that we saw continuously dump on this. Also it's has a great project. And day by day it's making many partnership with grea companies.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think it will hit 2$ at the end of the 2020. But anything can happen .as it is a digital currency

On 12/15/2019 at 1:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Any price projections that we are all expecting is all determined by the movement of bit coin and other major crypto currency so if there is a good move for bit coin then ripple will also move well.

17 minutes ago, Dlis said:

XRP is and a strong-tasting currency out-of-the-way from Ethereum, undeniably in day 2020 XRP will pump up to $1 by halving and it was allso fake by the have some bearing on of Bitcoin value also. It is lovely to invest in XRP besides Bitcoin

I am saying thst it can reach almost 3 Dollars in future 2021. So it will boom. It is too fast LIKE dollars.

for $ 1 I'm still wondering whether XRP can be achieved, maybe $ 0.6 - $ 08, better XRP will reach $ 1.It's good but really low value.

The price of xrp has increased very wisely in past days and in my view it will reach around 4-5$ at the last in 2020 or in any other time of 2020 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think the price of the ripple will reach at the end of 2020 the price of about 0.5 $ or $ 1 because it looks good and started to rise recently and it has strong support and a strong company working hard

Xrp is good coin and it has a real project and good team behind it 
I think it may reach 5 K satoshii in this year after the halving of BTC happens in the middle of this year 
XRP has a lot of advantages like the low fees in transaction and also speed network 
i have traded before in this pair it is amazing and profitable 

I hope it will hit 0.50$ at the end of this year (2020) even though the price is contineouslly to decrease still there is a chance if making it until 0.59$ in the next 10months.

I think the price is going to be hit so much high like the 20$ and now the price of the XRP is at 0.31$, this time BTC will make a great great high and touch the 200,000$ and this is the time to buy the coins and make the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In 2020, the coin price will not change a lot ,and the average one will be 0.90 dollars ,and in the end of 2020 the rate may grow a high and reach to 1.1 dollars for one coin. For investors looking for a smart investment under one  dollars ,ripple could be a good contender.In 2017 ripple price surges over 3,733%.

• +1 1

Xrp has become one of the top most crypto currencies amost ranking on number three and it will definitely reach its maximum during the coming year.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think price of xrp will go up because the value of bitcoin also increasing day bay day so it will also effect the price of other coins so i hope xrp value will go high this is just an idea 

In this days XRP price is in increasing.it is calculated that its price may be 2$ in the end of 2020. Which will very good price.