What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

The XRP coin is one of the very strong currencies that has proven that and it occupies the third position and for this reason I see its price will rise significantly during the new year.

• +1 4

THINK POSITIVE

If it will be affected by bitcoin halving event, then xrp can be said to reach $0.4 to $0.6 by the end of 2020

• +2 1

It is a very good currency And it has a lot of potential to master further I think Imust reach round about $ 1 to understand this Just how do you think in the future I think if you trade on this on a small scale then you can turn on good profit

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think it will be reached the $1 on 2020 because this is a altcoin, the altcoin are depending only to the price of bitcoin, the bitcoin halving will be started to the mid year of 2020 so that it will be affected to pumped the price of it.

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020? I think all depend what will be happen with Bitcoin price in the next year 2020 and also what action they will take about security and regularization of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/15/2019 at 3:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

I'm thinking that it could even reach 1 usd by the end of 2020, but let us just say more than 0.5 at the end on 2020.

• +1 1

actually I am a little tired of predicting, because everyone is always wrong and indeed this price is very difficult to predict and the crypto market is indeed very volatile and difficult to predict. but for my prediction ripple the price will reach $ 0.5

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Xrp is going for partnerships with three companies. And according to the estimate it will rise upto $1.40 in the end of 2020. Also its price will affected buy bitcoin halving. 

• +1 1

XRP is also a strong currency aside from Ethereum, definitely in year 2020 XRP will pump up to $1 by halving and it was allso affect by the influence of Bitcoin value also. It is good to invest in XRP besides Bitcoin.

• +1 1

At the end of 2020? well it's hard to predict what price of XRP in the end of 2020.. Maybe $0.5 price if the market is better, but if the market is not good maybe around $0.1

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It might even stay to same levels in bitcoin price and still rise in usd, depending how the btc is doing and how long does this plustoken ponzi dump lasts.

• +1 1

I think it should reach upto three dollar I think so because ko one say perfect its only a prediction but xrp coins has a stability to reach this one best coins in the crypto market cap

• +1 1

XRP have much potential and a good project too. in 2019 it did not perform well as other coins. so we can expect to price rise in 2020

• +1 1

I don't really like ripple but it seems like if their cooperation with banking systems will be successful it's price will definetely go up

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I think at the end of 2020 ripple will hit around 1 up to 1.5 dollars once the bull run occurs in 2020 but if not it will only reach around 0.5 dollar.

• +2 1

The price increase for XRP is laid down in the very principle of the existence of this cryptocurrency. They have a very active management team. more banks are using XRP. will go up.

• +1 1

if we see the XRP last History and its price chart we will conclude that at the end of 2020 if Bull run comes than XRP pump .And its price go to Between 2$ to 3$.This is my analysis

• +1 1

XRP is really a great coin and their service is also great. so, as a good coin, it will not pump double or tripple instantly. it may pump 10-50% in next year.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

it is just my opinion. it is cryptocurrency world anything  can happen.By the end of 2019, the price will be about $0.3-0.34. In 2020, the average price will go down to $0.26. In 2022, XRP’s price will drop significantly to an average of $0.15. 

XRP is very decent coin and I think in 2020 with increase in the value of other coin, its value will also increase up to 0.5 to 0.6 $. So it is one of the coin where investment is very less and profit can be maximize in future.

• +1 1

XRP ripple is very good project and have many Good partner and also some banks are involved in this project.In next bull run XRP will Hit 5$ to 10$.XRP is good coin.

• +2 1

I have no idea about this. But we wish XRP price going to be high like $1 or $2 dollars. Also no one can not say exactly how much Xrp price increase or down in 2020. Thanks

• +1 2

xrp is very good coin in this year xrp touch around 1-2$.2 days ago xrp pumped 15% in just 24 hours but now dumping ihope rise again after someday.

• -1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I cannot give the exact and precise prediction about the price of ripple(XRP) in the end of this year. Though, I hope that it's value will reach 0.30 usd  again, or maybe more.

nMvFbuZ.png