Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose?

I will also choose the drop of  bitcoin price to 100$ Because  the price of now is around 10k usd. And i have not been able to hold as much as bitcoins. If the price get a drop  then i will make sure i but enough coins. Then the price should go high. That's what all i dream about all the time spending time here. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Majeshi said:

This will be another good opportunity because i will choose 100$ so that i can buy 100 bitcoins and hold them until the price grows again. But i think this will remain just as a dream because btc can't fall to 100 again.

@Majeshi you have answered this yourself, this is so impossible for bitcoin price to fall to $100. It will also take time to get to $100000, it may not even get to this high price this decade. 

First thing that bitcoin will never go down as much as you are saying and will go up so much. But if i got chance of bitcoin price selection then i will choose higher amount because i am holding some bitcoin to i will sell it to that price. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:37 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

If I get about $ 100 to $ 1000000 I would definitely prefer a tie for $ 1000000 because I never want to lose the finish because I can make a lot of profit from here.

I think this Bitcoin will soon become useless soon. I like Bitcoin will go up to 1 million dollars. I can buy all the presidents in the world to become my maid. just follow the trader's order to get a discount even if there is $ 1 if the bitcoin investor and trader will decide

Of course, I would choose bitcoin to drop to $100 or less for buy the largest amount of bitcoin because I am sure that its price will rise and then I sell it and make great profits

• +1 1

Quite funny question 😜! If such situation really happens, I will first opt out to choose BTC price $100 to buy at least 20 BTC and I keep that BTC into my hardware wallet for a long term holding purpose. I believe, one day, BTC price will reach six digit figure. 

Those who want $100 are the ones that do not own as much as they would have wanted to. I wouldn't want Bitcoin to go to $100 and certainly is something like that happens it will probably mean that the network has issues and price will never recover.

I will not waste much time thinking of that $$1'000'000 value because even in the imagination the possibility is almost zero, better to go with $100'000 that one is possible in nearest future considering how rapidly BTC is rising crossing substantial resistance to rest and then extend to another step.

• +1 1

It would be a good chance for many people to invest if at all bitcoin drop to $100 but I don't think that will ever happened due to the strong power of the project and I believe no investor will sell at that price. Bitcoin is so unique to the extent that most of the altcoins depend on the price to rise in cryptocurrency marketplace, so that enough won't allow the price to drop that down.

• +2 1

It is quite simple. If you already own bitcoin, you will certainly choose 1 million dollars as the value for your BTC because it is in your wallet right now ready for selling or converting. But if you want to buy BTC and start trading, the cheapest value ($100 in this case) is the best. I don't why people ask such self-explanatory questions! There are more important things to know about cryptocurrency than just the numbers and value of the coins!

• +3 1

Anyone that chose and expect bitcoin to get $100 before investing is a fool, because bitcoin can never get to that price again. That said, bitcoin getting to $1 million is not the talk of these days because it can not even happen in a decade. 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

Its just  a dream and never complete in real life, because now bitcoin prices more then 11000$  dollars, then how we imagine bitcoin prices drop for 100$ dollars, its happen 7 are 8 years back when bitcoin price really cheap to buy, but now we can't expects this price in our dream also.

I don't own too much but I expect Bitcoin to rise in the future. If it goes down to $100 it will mean that some problem exists and price may never recover. I don't want that and being greedy won't help. If it goes down this much it can go down more as it will mean it will be broken.

We will have to wait for the U.S. elections to know where the fate of the btc will go, but it is certain that in the long term the btc will increase exponentially its price

Most definitely i'll consider bitcoin rate 1000000 dolllars. Considering may possibly definitely accommodate various btc inside purse. Once bitcoin rate thriving together much more than a btc rate moreover drift away.

May just be BTC shall do it considering not everybody know on what precious time advertise might be to help you together that fit this description whilst you proclaimed however might cylinder not even immediately that fit this description considering that fit this description plenty of individuals might most likely make decent bucks because of the immediately moving additionally, the advertise entrepreneur gets the loss of which this well spoken.

I go for the 1st one.Cause i don't have any btc in my wallet now.If the price goes up suddenly it will have nothing to do with me.So if the price goes 100 i will also buy like you and will hodl it untill it comes to the present rate 😁.

The bitcoin rate is constantly growing on long-term charts. In 2011, BTC was worth about $ 10, in 2013 it reached $ 1,000, and it took four years to conquer the $ 10,000 mark in 2017. That is, the growth rate on a logarithmic scale is slowing down and it will take eight years, not four, to conquer the next mark. Considering that three years have already passed, by 2025 BTC will reach $ 100,000. But this is my guess, time will tell how right I was.

Edited by makcim4

What is would you men may select should you obtained the opportunity to pick the bitcoin cost that is to become made an appearance all of a sudden btn' $100 as well as $1000000.

Personally I'll pick the bitcoin in order to decrease in order to $100 all of a sudden to be able to purchased all of them a minimum of 10 bitcoins as well as maintain all of them.

I will also do the same thing.Bt   $1000000?? Thats zounds almost impossible. You really think that is possible and have you ever imagined that how much market cap it will need to reach that kind of value per coin.Its huge and people are completely in stress currently who are not willing to invest money at all.This mean only one thing it would be far difficult for bitcoin to reach higher values.

Bitcoin can not crash, it I not possible, the last low of bitcoin was nit less than $3000. Bitcoin is not possible to get to $100 again. But it is very possible that the price of bitcoin will increase to over $100000 one day. And also will get to a million dollars. 

• +3 1

I believe the price of cryptocurrencies will $20,000 in the ebd of the 2020 year, is 100$ okay if I know that the price will be go up

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Herman roberts said:

I choose to buy bitcoin $100.After I buying bitcoin I hold it some  time.And sell it at a good price.Then I get a good profit.Its the strategy of holding  

You mean you want to wait for the time bitcoin price will get to $100 again? The means you can just wait forever because the price of bitcoin will only get stronger without it decreasing back to $100 again, not possible. 

• +1 1

There is no reason to ask this question because Bitcoin won't be seeing this price again and $100 will only happen if there are terrible events that will make the Bitcoin network unusable and obsolete. I think that $100,000 is more probable than $100 in any case both are extreme numbers.

• +2 1

Everyone of us would prefer Bitcoin to go low very fast and grab this opportunity but it will be too low the price you said and will never happen again, as right now I see that even $10k breach is impossible to happen again and prices are moving to a new level that will bring Bitcoin closer to $100k so don't expect any low prices again.

• +2 1