How much will you have if whole world will be own bitcoin? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much will you have if whole world will be own bitcoin?

It will muchly depending on the situation that will rise at that time. If the btc is owned by the whole world then it will also have a good purchasing and trading value. But it seems  that people who are helding some btc now will have a good opportunity to receive a huge profit at that time. Because not every person counts on bitcoins. So it will be amazing to own a single penny at that time actually. 

• +1 1

We have 21 million bitcoin in circulation since it was created in the year 2009 by Satoshi nakamoto and users are increasing day by day due to the popularity which it is gaining from different part of the world and for that reason I think it will be difficult for each bitcoin user to earn 1 bitcoin since there are a lot of people making use of bitcoin but I know I will earn at least 100,000 Satoshi.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:50 PM, Lubruselu said:

Did you ever think about how much you'll be own if the whole world will recommended to own bitcoin?.

The world have about 8 billion people and there have 21 millions of bitcoins so if you divide by 8 billion of people, you'll find that every one will own 0.0026 btc, so just imagine how much will 0.0026 btc will be worth, or how much one btc will be worth.

The whole world has 8 billion people is not mean all know about btc because in my country lot of farmer dont even know what is usd yet..so if  the country accept btc then surely the btc trader and crypto currency holder will be able to make own bitcoin not a simple people.. Hope you understand 

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope the whole world will only deal with bitcoin, but I don't think that will happen, but if that happens then the price of bitcoin will definitely rise dramatically and could reach $ 100,000 because the amount of bitcoin is only 21 million

Мое мнение такое что если все биткоины разделить на количество людей на Земле, то в каждого на руках будет малое количество биткоина, но если это случится про криптовалюты и сам биткоин узнает весь мир и большинство людей захотят заволадеть  ещё большим количеством биткоина, а это хорошо повлияет на курс биткоина 

• +2 1

If every individual own bitcoins in replace of fiat currencies then there will be more demands, with less supplies. This may result price hike in bitcoins, and people will be struggling to own what they could. This would bring financial crisis to most of the peoples, cause bitcoins will be owned by rich peoples only and the limited supply would create a havoc in the economy,  thus creating an unbalanced distribution of crypto assets, where majority of the bitcoins will be in the hold of riches, and poor will be severely affected.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:50 PM, Lubruselu said:

Did you ever think about how much you'll be own if the whole world will recommended to own bitcoin?.

The world have about 8 billion people and there have 21 millions of bitcoins so if you divide by 8 billion of people, you'll find that every one will own 0.0026 btc, so just imagine how much will 0.0026 btc will be worth, or how much one btc will be worth.

Thats why need to hold much bitcoins in the wallets at this time because when the whole world will be trading bitcoin, maybe  bitcoin will worth more than $1 million.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I will try to make sure thats before the whole world owning bitcoin to have more than 100 bitcoins in my different wallets, I hope those will worth very high amount of money in the future. 

Its depending on my luck on it, because if I have bought 1000 bitcoins at the currently price and holding them, that's means if the whole world will be owning bitcoins I will be  one of the richest owner of bitcoin.

On 6/17/2020 at 2:53 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Then i believe, not all people who will be able to own 0.0026 BTC. There are some of them will own up to 10 BTC and there are also some people who will still have 0 BTC. 

But the time when all people will be owning bitcoins, it will be very difficult to buy 10 bitcoins at that time because it might be selling in a very high price, so its better to buy those bitcoins if you can afford to buy,

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It's impossible but if your question is that if I received one bitcoin then for much time I reserved that bitcoin I will wait for the time at which the price of bitcoin will increase for 4 times the price at which I bought the bitcoin.

You will be able to buy as much bitcoin as you have real money. If you have more money then you will be able to buy more bitcoins and if you have less money then you will be able to buy bitcoins only. It all depends on how much money you have and then you will be able to buy bitcoins accordingly. But now it has become even more difficult to buy bitcoins because as we all know that now the price of one bitcoin has reached almost $ 29000. The price of bitcoin continues to rise without any interruption and we can all hope that by this evening the price of bitcoin will reach around $ 30000. And this is proving beneficial for all those people, having already hold a bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin's supply is declining day by day.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  However, if all bitcoins are distributed among crypto users, everyone will get a very small amount.  However, I could not own Bitcoin.  There is very little bitcoin.  However, when all supplies are exhausted, the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot.

Nothing will be different in my opinion, because even if the Bitcoin currency is divided among all the inhabitants of the earth, there are people who are afraid of the devaluation of the currency, they will sell it directly, and there are people who love adventure and will buy it, and thus the market will return as it was, and the currencies will return in the hands of a few people who believe in it.

Edited by Abdulrahman3

6 hours ago, Carolena said:

Bitcoin will have no value if it is distributed equally to all people, as what controls the price of bitcoin is the supply and demand for it, and the scarcity of this currency and its monopoly among a group of whales is what makes it so valuable.

if its reach the whole world to be holding bitcoin, that's means people was buying it and sellers were selling it in high price because of its demand, and also it should be selling i high price in order to avoid a single person to own mostly of bitcoins his own.

Do not worry if this happened and the bitcoin spread all over the world and the entire bitcoin was distributed to the entire human being, the price of bitcoin at that time would be equivalent to more than 100 million dollars per bitcoin, and thus it would be 1 satoshi = 1 cent, and then we will have enough satoshi.

• +3 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:50 PM, Lubruselu said:

How much bitcoin we have depends on our financial statement.Many have 1bitcoin, many have no bitcoin.I currently have 0.01bitcoin.I will invest bitcoin so i will store it.

• +1 1

If the whole world share bitcoin it will never be enough remember that the total supply of bitcoin is 21 million and out of that satoshi hold 1 million of bitcoin and secondly bitcoin has a limited supply it value will never grow again why? because everyone has access to it.

Until the whole world is owning bitcoins, I would be having a lot by them because I have started holding bitcoin early about 3 years ago and my investments have increased since then I'm not even a day trader simply a holder.

The higher the extreme rate of demands the higher the price of the currency. By then BTC will be worth more than the value you can imagine. So it will still be a significant amount of BTC per individual worth enough to be counted among the rich crypto users

• +3 1

They are theories that serve to expand our mind, but I think that the Bitcoin as it is a good way to capitalize on Digital currency, I think it would not be enough for all humanity because it has its cycle where there will be no more Bitcoins, this would lead us to a total disaster in the future, then if we could take advantage of it and others like 8mil that there are, I think if it would be very interesting to see it from this point of view.

Interesting fact. We should have this for aim 0.026BTC to be holding the average Bitcoin a person could have, and start from there to make more. Holding and waiting for adoption will help us to increase our investment in usd, euro and all other currencies. I don't know how much this will be later, but probably a lot more.

Despite the ease of the matter to create a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin in general, Bitcoin will remain the dominant one in general, as all currencies are confused with it because it is the oldest currency in the trading markets and all cryptocurrencies are linked to it in general and it reflects the value of all currencies within the Blockchain and its servers, and this indicates that the creation of a currency  Especially very easy, but its spread in the market and its adoption of being a stable currency is the biggest problem. Thank you very much