Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin

Nakamato created something that made sense logically and mathematically. It is a process of creating bitcoins over a prolong stretch of time, and that is exactly what halving does, It breaks the rewards into half thereby prolonging the production time and in 4 more years it will do again, and because of halving it will take 120 years to mine the last coin.

Yes I heard halving of bitcoin accurs after an estimated period of 4 years or after about 210,000 blocks. I hope it happens this year.

1 hour ago, japaroxdz said:

The halvening is coming back and we can earn a lot of money ater the price increases a lot more in the future.

I did n get a chance to hold on the previous halving, did you? and how much did you get from the bull after halving i=f you did?

Yes, the information about halving Bitcoin is quite an important one, if you're a Bitcoin lover. This gives a clear picture of what is happening in the daily world of Bitcoin.

21 hours ago, mohamed425 said:

thank you very much for your topic, it's really informative, i'm listen for the last time this word halving but i don't know what is it, now i understand what is exactly the halving

Yes, there are many people who did not know what is Halving or they were wrong between Halving and division or what is called Hardfork, these two things are completely different from each other and there are a lot of interesting things about Halving there are many they have not heard of.

After every 210,000 blocks bitcoins goes through a point called halving.this mechanism was integrated into protocol by Satoshi nakamoto him self .after s protocol goes through halving it cuts the supply of bitcoins in half, halving the miner's block production rewards as well

for bitcoin absolutely nothing will change miners will continue their work, leave their computers even for half of the current rewards, we only hope that the value of bitcoin grows much after the advent of halving...

Halving is good, mining will decrease by half, and this will mean that coins will appear twice as long. From this we can conclude that the rate of bitcoin and in general all cryptocurrencies will increase significantly. Therefore, now I advise you to buy cryptocurrency, now it is a good price and sell it in May, after a halving.

That is an extremely significant satisfy for crypto society. In addition right presently is the best time to put some cash in bitcoin on the grounds that the cost is truly going down and it is entirely low at the present time so benefit will truly be acceptable.

It is useful information for new members especially to know what is the split in half in bitcoin and how it happens and why and when and this is rich and good information for the forum in general so that all the members can know it

Well, what is there to tell interesting? Halving will be in May, production will decrease by 2 times, that is, the complexity of production will increase by 2 times. Because of this, the price of cryptocurrencies should increase significantly.

1 minute ago, hamam11 said:

I think this is one of those news who make the moral go up, because there are a lot of people who are with distress and panic about the bitcoin price.

l do agree with your opinion and in my view we must not to hear to experience or thinks of somebody. We must listen only our heart, and we can really analyze  the fact and get some knowledge from somebody, who are really master about that. 

On 16.12.2019 at 01:28, littledi059 said:

That's a really important sate for crypto society. Moreover right now is the best time to invest some money in bitcoin because the price is really going down and it is pretty low right now so profit will really be good 

I also believe that the profit will be at least 30%. But you need to invest now a couple of months before halving.

the only thing that people are about when they hear about the halving is how high the prices will be when the halving happens and by now i think everyone knows the market just keeps dumping.

Bitcoin halving will have much effect on many altcoins and even bitcoin too, the price of bitcoin will go further and it will increase in price

On 12/17/2019 at 8:20 PM, Roomi said:

Thanks for the sharing of very useful information. I think after bitcoin halving the price of the bitcoin will rise accordingly 

this is a great possibility for absolutely everyone, due to the fact traders and traders will absolutely benefit from higher prices

Bitcoin is currently halving and I find it to be quite a bit lower so I'm a bit nervous, I was really hoping it halved and now I'm a bit unsettled, but trust me, I believe it will increase later. there. maybe in May it will rise again.

On 3/15/2020 at 8:42 PM, Preadator889 said:
We expect the general index to rise and the market to recover, so let's be positive so we must take advantage of the price of some currencies to buy enough of them and wait for the price to rise and sell them at a higher price.

Although this is not our topic but your words are correct, we must be positive and wait for the market to recover and expect that it will recover soon and if we are more optimistic about Halving approaching, I think the numbers will reach new levels.

Great really its an interesting information about the halving of the bitcoin from seeing and considering this information users will able to analyse there strategies for investing in bitcoin there are many users who are very much dependent upon its halving which may increase the price of it.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:31 PM, Shakil666 said:

When prices are falling like now, we just have to stay behind and wait patiently for Bitcoin prices to skyrocket. This is interesting information, so we can exploit this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and sell later at an explosive price.

Well, it is okay, but we are actually talking about a subject other than the current low prices, but it is OK that lower prices also affect bitcoin mining because many miners may stop because of the high costs and low profits.

bitcoin mining is limited its only 21 million bitcoins mine so every four years, bitcoin power reduce and every block mine speed decrease, so now in may 2020 bitcoin halving because bitcoin founders not want btc popularity down in crypto market and prices also not low its necessary to do bitcoin halving important.

Perhaps the halving event is the most important event, not only for bitcoin, but for the entire cryptocurrency market, and it often carries with it new winds to change prices in the market and pump it to a new summit.

1 hour ago, Captain Karim said:

Perhaps the halving event is the most important event, not only for bitcoin, but for the entire cryptocurrency market, and it often carries with it new winds to change prices in the market and pump it to a new summit.

Yes, this often happens to Halving Bitcoin, in fact the whole market is watching this big event because, as you say, you will carry new winds of change and the market situation may change completely after this important event.