Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin

Thanks for sharing this information about halving and and it history cause not all of us know what is about but again I have to make more research to know more. 

17 hours ago, Mukta said:

Now every people busy to invest in Bitcoin. The most interesting thing of Halving is that Mining become more costly and when people do not mine easily they will bought bitcoin from exchange.

Yes, this is what I fear if bitcoin mining becomes very expensive and profits decrease by half and the price of bitcoin does not rise then the miners will start leaving the mining, and people will go to buy bitcoin instead of mining it, and then the bitcoin network may be at risk due to the migration of miners.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:43 AM, Sumaira aslam said:

Yes Bitcoin Halving is very important in the Bitcoin life cycle, and anyone interested in Bitcoin should know this information.

Yes, of course, every time Bitcoin rises with the approaching division date approaching, whoever is not interested in this event technically must also know if it is trading Bitcoin only.

5 hours ago, chadex said:

express gratitude you for this costly in rank about the history of bitcoin, but I adage one of the analysts disclose that this approaching halving of bitcoin will be backward, for the reason that of bitcoin will not rise, but will decrease, we will see

I do not think that this halving will be different from others, but this is a question that can be asked and is what if the opposite happened and bitcoin did not rise after the halving, because all people expect it to rise very significantly. But the other scenario remains in all cases.

really interesting information about crypto and most interesting is daily new 1800 bitcoin mined.

thats interesting but who received these bitcoins?? miners??

4 hours ago, wrayaner said:
The price of the currency market will inevitably rise, because it is illogical to remain within these limits, so we expect the general index to rise and the market to recover, so let us be positive so we must take advantage of the price of some currencies to buy enough of them and wait for the price to rise

Yes, this may be a very favorable opportunity to buy and store some coins for several months, because prices are expected to rise significantly during the coming period after the big event expected for bitcoin.

Very good article. Many thanks to the author. I look forward to Halving. I know for sure that before or after halving it will definitely grow. So I keep my bitcoins. I know for sure that after halving, Bitcoin will never return to its minimum price of 3,200$ which was in 2018.

I have seen an analyst tell me that this upcoming half of will be behind, yet now is the best time to invest some money in because the price is really going down and now it is quite low, because will not rise, but decrease, we will see. General Chat Chat 

And I will remind you a little story. The first halving  in the history of bitcoin took place on November 28, 2012. That day for 1 BTC they gave ~ $ 12.25. Within a week, the rate rose to $ 13.5.
By mid-March 2013, the price of bitcoin had grown to $ 50. And after a few months, Bitcoin was already worth $ 260. In just 4.5 months after halving, bitcoin has risen 21 times (!).
Let the story repeat!

This is very inyeresting information to read and i just shocked to read that in 2028 99% of bitcoins will be mined. And then the circulating bitcoins will work only. Prices would be increased highly after that.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:43 PM, Crypto123 said:

Her is some Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin:

What is Halving Bitcoin:

It is the process of decreasing the rate of issuance of new currencies, in other words, reducing the bonuses of mining blocks provided to two bitcoin minerals

Halving bitcoin history:
In the past two halving events for bitcoin occurred in the year 2012 and in the year 2016, and we are on the third halving date in May of 2020, and the last halving event will be in the year 2140 where the last block will be mining on the bitcoin network and 21 million BTC will be extracted completely

1- About 18 million BTC are available on the net and only about 3 million are left to be mined

2 - The total number of Halving operations for Bitcoin is 33 operations, 2 are completed and 31 remain, and after the last Halving there will be a mining equivalent in it of only 0.58 Satoshi, which means that in the recent period the minerals will only take 0.58 Satoshi until they find the last remaining of 21 million Bitcoin:classic_biggrin:

3 - After the fifth Halving expected in the year 2028, approximately 99% of the total bitcoin will be produced, and the period from 2028 to the year 2140, which is more than a century, the miners will produce only 1% of the bitcoin currency.

4 - Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block. In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block.

5 - The number of Bitcoin mined daily is about 144 blocks per day, meaning about 1 block every 10 minutes is equivalent to 1,800 Bitcoins per day.

This information is collected and translated from several articles on the Internet

These informations are the basic details people should know, not everyone is knowledgeable about halving and I am guilty for that, I have to do further research into how it actually works.

For long, I have looked in different mean passing the information of crypto currency. I have also shared several links to ensure Bitcoin grows.

satoshi nakamoto develop Bitcoin and he limit the supply on 21 million Bitcoin supply only he did it to make inflation check. we all know that bitcoin was created as a reward for miners every time the mine Bitcoin block. every 4 years the average of Bitcoin was cut into half. this means the number generated into block was cut into 50%.

The current supply of Bitcoin is 21 million coins. If 21 million coins have been mined, new Bitcoin will not be released unless the protocol is changed. People can only make transactions with coins that have been circulating in circulation. That is, there is a limited supply here that will make the price of Bitcoin continuously increase if the demand remains high. The same thing is experienced by other crypto currencies.

Thanks for sharing this important information with us. Now we can easily work in this forum. I think it is very helpful for us

On 2/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, Indrani said:

Thank you very much for providing this information.  This is one of those news that promotes morality.

Yes you are right because is very important to have a good moral doing that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

nice information. everybody for sure are very excited about the halving as it can help increase bitcoin price more.thanks for sharing this.

3 minutes ago, wrayaner said:
We expect the general index to rise and the market to recover, so let's be positive so we must take advantage of the price of some currencies to buy enough of them and wait for the price to rise and sell them at a higher price.

Of course, this is expected. Indeed, the market started to rise and recover some time ago and it continues to improve, so the opportunity is very good to buy now and store for a while and collect some good profits.

Now that's a lot of explanation. But the saddest part of my life is I could not buy a single Bitcoin because I am still learning my trading and I know that it will take me long term to process 1  Bitcoin

On 2/7/2020 at 2:18 PM, Islam14040 said:

There will never be more than 21 million BTC in existence.

This happens thanks to a mechanism called Proof-of-Work (PoW) in which miners, individuals, and companies that confirm transactions and secure the network, get rewarded for their work

It is true that there will be no more than 21 million Bitcoins, but this is not because of the Proof-of-Work (PoW) as you say, but this is because Satoshi himself decided that there would be no more than this number because it is known if a large amount of Anything that loses its value and therefore Satoshi decided to limit the number of Bitcoin in order to preserve its value.

5 - The number of Bitcoin mined daily is about 144 blocks per day, meaning about 1 block every 10 minutes is equivalent to 1,800 Bitcoins per day.

This information can be used to calculate an estimated date for the next halving till 2140. 144 Blocks per day = 52560 blocks per year. By knowing how many blocks are mined each year we can have a clear vision of the number of blocks in any year. But there is question here. What happens if mining power reduces in some days and the number of blocks per day goes below 144. In this case, it will be hard to calculate halving dates accurately.

In my opinion all the Bitcoin halvings until the last Bitcoin is mined, are already priced in. We already know that Bitcoin will not have any more than 21million coins in total supply. We knew this since the beginning. This is fundamental and talking about halving production does not mean a thing. What is happening with the halving is pure speculation and does not lead in rise of prices. It was not the halving that made prices rise but other factors that led to adoption. Do you think that anyone will actually mine if he can't sell at a price above the mining cost? This is a situation that looks extremely close to guaranteed returns and since influencers keep promoting it with these lame arguments of getting filthy rich, it probably won't happen.

5 hours ago, saaar said:

If the coins are created too quickly, and there’s no end to the number of bitcoins that can be created; eventually there will be so many btc in circulation that they would have very little value.

One of the major faults of traditional, fiat, currencies controlled by central banks is that the banks can print as much of the currency as they want , and if they print too much, the laws of supply and demand ensure that the value of the currency starts dropping quickly. Btc on the other hand is intended to stimulate a commodity, like gold. There is only a limited amount of gold in the world, and with every gram of gold that is mined, the gold that still remains becomes harder and harder to extract.

Thank you for this good analysis, you deserve like you, correct. One of the reasons that Fiat is worthless is the ability to print any quantity you want from it and this will lead to a large increase in its quantity and a decrease in its value. Bitcoin like gold there is only a limited amount.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:43 AM, Crypto123 said:

Her is some Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin:

What is Halving Bitcoin:

It is the process of decreasing the rate of issuance of new currencies, in other words, reducing the bonuses of mining blocks provided to two bitcoin minerals

Halving bitcoin history:
In the past two halving events for bitcoin occurred in the year 2012 and in the year 2016, and we are on the third halving date in May of 2020, and the last halving event will be in the year 2140 where the last block will be mining on the bitcoin network and 21 million BTC will be extracted completely

1- About 18 million BTC are available on the net and only about 3 million are left to be mined

2 - The total number of Halving operations for Bitcoin is 33 operations, 2 are completed and 31 remain, and after the last Halving there will be a mining equivalent in it of only 0.58 Satoshi, which means that in the recent period the minerals will only take 0.58 Satoshi until they find the last remaining of 21 million Bitcoin:classic_biggrin:

3 - After the fifth Halving expected in the year 2028, approximately 99% of the total bitcoin will be produced, and the period from 2028 to the year 2140, which is more than a century, the miners will produce only 1% of the bitcoin currency.

4 - Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block. In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block.

This information is collected and translated from several articles on the Internet

Wow this your article are really informative because up till now i have been hearing of only halving for the past fee weeks not really know what it means till I come across this post which is very educational.

That is a great informative post to understand the bitcoin halving in very easy words. Bitcoin halving have a wonderful history, but i did not know much about it, this year will give us greater knowledge as we will see by ourselves the halving event.