Digital Euro Not Anytime Soon - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicklaus97

Digital Euro Not Anytime Soon

Personally i don't think there would be that much impact of launching a digital currency as it would be backed by euro and sure government will regulate the currency in somehow. I think it's only the excuse for not launching their digital currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many differences between the euro currency and the digital currency However even if the euro is not introduced the government will be able to create a digital currency. Digital currency is more prevalent so everyone uses digital currency.

• +5 1

Few says back I heard USA also wants their fiat currency dollar to convert in digital currency, well I am not sure but I heard this news but in my opinion fiat currency also convert in digital currency, then what happen crypto currency i don't think we need two type digital currencies.

• +1 1

Many governments are afraid of launching digital currencies because this will affect the price of their local currencies and certainly that the application will need a lot of time and that the launch of the digital euro will definitely affect the price and value of the euro currency

Releasing crypto can decrease the value of the fiat currency and even developing the new block chain technology is not easy job. Many country like USA and china also wants to develop their own cryptocurrencies which is very good news.

Thank you for this article! It seems to me that the cryptocurrency whatever it is, it will not be able to replace Fiat 100 percent! Because this transition should take a very long time, in addition, in many countries, the cryptocurrency is not available!

• +1 1

Digital euro is a very interesting idea. I suppose it should happen anyway, but the questing is when. I would bet on 2030-2035.

This is the problem when a currency launched the people try to trade on the currency and at the starting time the currency goes out of control. So he is right in his profess.

I've read some recent news about Langarde leaving options open and today also read that there will be a push into a digital Euro to begin testing in 2021. It will be interesting and can be for good of Europe if they do that correctly but it will probably be many dangers in it too.

• +1 1

The EURO is strong against USD and they are keeping all things in balance where the U. S is moving toward USDT(Tether) .They will analysis the market and bring the digital Euro when they have enough data for action plan. Before that they don't take any risky move. They have submit the bill and working on legal frame work for crypto. 

• +1 1

Maybe it will be soon but this will mean five years plan as Europe is not fast at anything when decisions have to be taken. Soon for europe can be ten years for this to begin and I don't know it it will be sucessful either. First probably the european leaders wait to see the China digital yuan and what it will do.

• +2 1

Europe can find help with a digital currency if they remove completely the paper fiat and deal with the banks that launder money to foreign countries. There are billions lost from laundering and it is the fiat system that makes this possible. Hopes are crypto will be more adopted anyway.

I don't actually care a lot if it takes a hundred years. We already have Bitcoin so we don't need a digital euro or other fiat in digital formation. What we need is more adoption for Bitcoin and this is all we can ask for. We also have many more altcoins and we can use some of them for payments if price of fees rise a lot for Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't see this any time soon either, it will be such a big project if it is ever to be accepted that it will need many years of development and education of the public. It will help Europe and can be a competition to the Chinese digital currency too.

This is too bad. I had hopes for Europe but they are not ready for anything. It seems Germany doesn't want to move from the strong position and always tries to blame anything that happens on others. I am not care much but if Europe doesn't move to forward then it will be even worse for them.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:20 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think the task of the digital euro industry is not an easy thing and it takes a lot of time and in-depth study in order to avoid all the problems and obstacles that it may face.

I do not think that this will happen, especially in the near future, because most central banks reject cryptocurrencies, and converting fiat currencies into digital requires high security systems.

At this time as these digital currencies were accepting by governments but many countries don't supports these currencies as European countries are accepts these digital countries but don't think its not ready to development  , And all in one that these currencies are young and need to read before going to implementation .

On 15/12/2019 at 1:46, Nicklaus97 said:

Gregory Klumov, fundador y director ejecutivo de Stasis, que emite la moneda estable EURS respaldada por el euro, no cree que el Banco Central Europeo tenga planes de lanzar el euro digital en el corto plazo. Según Klumov, lanzar versiones digitales de monedas fiduciarias no es lo que hacen los bancos centrales. El mandato del Banco Central Europeo es mantener la estabilidad de precios del euro y emitir una moneda digital sería demasiado arriesgado, argumentó Klumov.

MW-HQ963_ecb_hq_ZH_20190909152846.jpg

This is currently very risky for any entity to implement it and even more so when it is a bank, therefore it is not recommended because people will begin to move their assets to the electronic currency created which would cause problems with their local paper money.

I believe that the euro bank is afraid to create its digital currency since it can drop a lot in price and the country will be led to a bad economy and that is why it does not want to have its digital currency out of fear although they would have to create a good project to  That their currency is of great value and if they achieve that they could be a world power since it uses digital currencies and they will have a good economy that is what I think.

• +3 1

i think that but ican explain you more than that just listen to me my brother 

I think the task of the digital euro industry is not an easy thing and it takes a lot of time and in-depth study in order to avoid all the problems and obstacles that it may face ,

i hope i answer about your question brother , we the better for us , good luck .

Not any time soon may mean next year as Europe was left behind in a race they should have had a headstart. Yet they didn't do anything and China is moving faster already having the digital yuan released and the digital euro is just starting with rush and very optimistic remarks that it will be ready next year.

I think that the reasoning makes a lot of sense behind the price stability, and wanting to not release a digital currency for the euro. If it comes to releasing the euro as a digital currency that can be traded on crypto exchanges, then there will be a lot of buying and selling of these currencies, which will in effect, cause a lot of volatility. When it comes to fiat currencies such as euro and dollar and so forth, it is necessary to have a secure a fiat currency to promote trade between the countries. However if it is listed as a digital currency the volatility could damage such relations. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

A few months ago they announced a partnership between American, European and Asian banks to create a virtual currency, this may be the answer to the refusal to issue a digital version of the euro or the dollar, in order to compete against cryptocurrencies, this will definitely be interesting .

I agree with what the article states, the fact of launching a digital currency on the cryptocurrency market can greatly influence the stability of the Euro prices. On the other hand, I believe that the project would be viable if they approach it as a Stable coin since in this way the currency could be traded without taking risks of price volatility.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I mostly hear about digital dollar about to be created which technically even USDT is a digital dollar so in  a way it is already created, but i never heard about digital EURO this is a first time and i don't think people pays much attention to it.

• +1 1