Tez (XTZ) price Overnight Collapse - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicklaus97

Tez (XTZ) price Overnight Collapse

After flipping Stellar to become top 10 in market Cap ranking (with over $1Billion in market cap) the tezos token tez(XTZ) has suffered an a drop 8% overnight from trading at around $1.8 to $1.68 and going downhill. Tez saw a surge in price following the announcement from the San Francisco based Kraken cryptocurrency exchange concerning it's token staking rewards service which allows Tez owners to stake their tokens on the exchange and receive an annual 6% return.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Good, I'm glad the price is falling (though I haven't checked it).  I only wish I had 10,000 xtz in order to stake it, which I wrote in a recent post.

As I also wrote, tezos has a lot of competition in the market, so investors are fickle and they jump in and out of altcoins very quickly, and that can lead to crazy price drops.  Tezos was probably just the victim of one of those, but my guess is that it'll recover.

• Useful or interesting 2

7 hours ago, Fadzinator said:

Yes in terms of dollar price.
In terms of sats from 24k to 23k sats.. that's nothing its normal thing, 😄 specially when BTC is also down.
Anyway I was hoping to drop by around 10k sats to grab more.
I'm a Tezos holder since ICO.

Indeed that's nothing out of the blues or a thing to worry about because we just saw the price of Tezos rallying couple of days ago and at that lots of trades would settle to take profit given the general bearish sentiment of the crypto market, so no cause for alarm.

It is very unfortunate for people who  bought the tokens at the peak price. Never give up on cryptocurrencies, the market would recover at the appropriate time. I guess it is time for people to understand that there is still innovative browsers with blockchain technology at heart, find out more on;
https://netbox.global/.

Yes coin Tez coin is one of the best coin . This coin price fault. Because this time bitcoin price is always walatile and always whales manipulate . This reason this coin price dumb overnight. This is the right reason.

I think things have changed now. I took a look at the CoinMarketCap and found that the token price fell from 5$ to about 1.5$ at the moment as it ranked 14th on the CoinMarketCap . I think this rank is good despite this drop in price.

Tezos is a recent coin I own. It makes me hope a lot and also have faith in it. It is not a currency. it has potential and I believe it can recover from collapse. I believe it is about 70%

I like both Stellar and tezos tez and I appreciate Stellar more.
I'm a bit nervous because it's a bit unusual but if tezos tez increases in value then I'm glad it's potential and also the hope of many people. It is also very likely to exist and develop.

Some of this currencies just bump intovthe crypto currency market without a clear picture of what to archive, how to achieve it and also with of a stong backing and backup plan, this is why they mostly collaps. 

To my mind, xtz is pretty good cryptocurrency to invest some amount of money in because it doubled its price since last year, and it will grow with the next bitcoin upwards trend.

Possibly if the xtz coin or tezos is on the positive movement as on going on trends with the Bitcoin, am sure on a serious rise of the bull which is possibly being awaited, can have done impact on the Tezos coin, as we know it's in the top coins according on market capitalization, and with stage of bring on many exchanges. Boost on support

xtz is one of my favorite cryptocurrency I am starting invest from 2018 when it's price was down now it's price increased more than 50% but I am still investing in this project because I think that this project has very good future 

Tezos are symbols that are characterized by sudden and fluctuating fluctuations and cannot be compared with Stellar. The low price of the Tezos coin may be good in order to make room for traders so that they can buy it, but it is sure that it will rise again and the price of Tezos needs to be monitored well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:02 AM, Nicklaus97 said:

Tez saw a surge in price following the announcement from the San Francisco based Kraken cryptocurrency exchange concerning it's token staking rewards service which allows Tez owners to stake their tokens on the exchange and receive an annual 6% return.

I remember getting a mail from Kraken about the Tezos opportunity. They did sent that email when tezos was trading really low and it was my bad I didn't grab the opportunity to buy some and stake them. 

This drop in price or value can be seen as a good but also as an evil as an evil for Trading because there could be losses but as an asset because you can buy more of this altcoin to be put in staking and make a safe profit...

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 7:41 AM, Fadzinator said:

Yes in terms of dollar price.
In terms of sats from 24k to 23k sats.. that's nothing its normal thing, 😄 specially when BTC is also down.
Anyway I was hoping to drop by around 10k sats to grab more.
I'm a Tezos holder since ICO.

Yeah, but I think it could be a huge problem if you hold that much, that what 1000sats can really have an impact in your coin asset.

I did not hear about the mining issue of the currency or the annual percentage of profit, but by chance I passed this coin on the binance platform and I liked it very much and made good profits from it.

On 15.12.2019 at 09:02, Nicklaus97 said:

After flipping Stellar to become top 10 in market Cap ranking (with over $1Billion in market cap) the tezos token tez(XTZ) has suffered an a drop 8% overnight from trading at around $1.8 to $1.68 and going downhill. Tez saw a surge in price following the announcement from the San Francisco based Kraken cryptocurrency exchange concerning it's token staking rewards service which allows Tez owners to stake their tokens on the exchange and receive an annual 6% return.

The news is certainly positive. Perhaps there are new investors in connection with the interest on deposits. This probably affected the price.

I believe that the one that is going down is good, one can invest and have good results of course, everything depends on how you do it

It seems people sold their XTZ to buy more stable coins or tokens to add to LP's. This is the flavor of the month so a lot of investors would have moved their money.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Tezos has made a big impact because it is different from Etherium and Bitcoin. In addition, Tezos' ICO is one of the most successful companies ever. A total of $ 252 million Bitcoin and Etherium have been collected. The most innovative difference that separates Tezos from Etherium and Bitcoin is the way additions and changes are made. With the launch of the Tezos currency, different programs are used to solve technical problems quickly.

In addition, Tezos can prepare an environment for the development of the reward system on the chain, which accelerates the development of new features, enables the detection of errors. In addition, it can immediately compensate for the work done on the Tezos network due to the purchase of tokens. Therefore, while all transactions can be carried out rapidly, there is no need for a corporate sponsor, employer or financial reward.

Altcoins can go down a lot and if I remember this Tezos coin was bellow a dollar for some time. It has some staking rewards that helps it sustain the price but I don't think it will be a coin that will last for ten years. I expect to keep holding Bitcoin and with prices it will reach, Tezos and more altcoins will be unimportant.

Tezos has performed very well all the year and didn't have major problems. Sometimes trading happens and prices can reach very high in altcoins as always they are very unstable and volatile but prices usually recover unless it was some very high that reached in 2017 which still most of altcoins may never reach again.

• +3 1

I am think the chart of the Tezos is bullish but it is not going to give too much. It has a long staking queue that gives standard rewards to holders. How long can this keep going and what is even Tezos about? I am not know for a long time anything what Tezos is doing except that it is used for stake and trading.