Bitcoin to be $100,000 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Bitcoin to be $100,000

I want Bitcoin to be $100,000

but for now it's just a wish.
If you discard feelings, it is clear that the trend is falling + the price is below the strong resistance level of 7450. I think the bottom of the bitcoin is at the level of 6200.
And only from this level you need to buy BTC

What do you think?
I will continue to update BTC

1.jpg

update

Edited by lufiaq
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

I don't want to say anything, but does it make sense to look at all this technically?
The most important thing is that people who have a lot of BTC do not leave the market.
I understand that people like to paint lines but ...

We will see, I think that optimism counts in the market and it must be that the price goes up

ok have lots of BTC it's good but I'm here talking about prices ,, I will sell BTC if he will go down I buy again if it's already below or I can use the exchange system contract I will sell the contract when going down I will buy the contract if he going up in my opinion the prediction is important not just collecting it

If bitcoin reach the bottom, I'm sure many would buy cheap bitcoin and will increase back again. I believe bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the future,  for now let's accumulate more cheap bitcoin and hold.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're very optimist person, use only technical method can give conclusion bitcoin will rise that high. I prefer to leave bitcoin for now and wait until reach below $ 6k to buy back, I use MACD to read market direction, if you use long term period ( day - week - month ) it will rise middle 2020.

• +3 1

Till todays date the price of bitcoin has fallen shockingly. But bitcoin is such a powerful cryptocurrency that it price will increase for sure in near future. For now buying the bitcoin is the best option for future profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a crypto analyst only and I cannot analyze Bitcoin because it is controlled by it, but we see analysts each and his own opinion, let's see what number Bitcoin will reach soon . 

On 12/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, lufiaq said:

If you discard feelings, it is clear that the trend is falling + the price is below the strong resistance level of 7450. I think the bottom of the bitcoin is at the level of 6200.

What do you think?

1.jpg

Yes it is possible but it will take more years before it happens right now im seeing bitcoin to touch 20000 USD this incoming bitcoin halving.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I wish it was real, my friend, I hope it goes up to 20k is a good thing for the market already, I cheated 10 times the account when investing in other coins and found bitcoin is still the king
wish all lucky

I have given crypto a lot of thoughts and I honestly don't belive Bitcoin will see a serious price surge before the teams behind the major coins build products that every man and woman can use without remembering long wallet numbers etc before that I just don't see the mass appeal, and I have been following since 2014. They need to solve real world problems in a hyper easy on ramp.

I think this is too much, dont expect too much on bitcoin. bitcoin wont reach that kind of amount for me. there are some other coins that you should also expect too like xrp and eth.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, lufiaq said:

What do you think?

1.jpg

1 hour ago, imdad123 said:

very funny your wish but in near future still not possibe to 100k usd but may be after 10years i will go up to 100k usd of one bitcoin and 20k of one ETH.

It is not funny because it is attainable but to achieve this bitcoin needs a major development and mass adoption to all over the world once bitcoin acquires this it will really hit 100,000$.

3 hours ago, imdad123 said:

may be but in future its not possible.future is always unseen able hope for best and prepare for worst. every thing is possible in this market.

So still it is possible thinking the worst will not help us investors to become motivated. What investors need is a bright path for their investment.

You are dreaming of a distant dream of over 100,000 USD, I hope it returns to 20,000 USD as a result that is happy and remarkable. as long as it recovers it will thrive
good luck everyone

I agree, many have said that we will be below the price of $ 6000, that is the start of the increase. Certainly buy at a low price from now, and if you want to buy then buy for a few just not all in.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:51 AM, lufiaq said:

What do you think?

1.jpg

Bitcoin has reached our goals!
Now the price is at the support level of 6800 and on the support line.
The trend remains falling and I expect the price to go lower.
Therefore, we sell either from the resistance line or after breaking through the support level of 6800

1.jpg

you can think in your dream. bitcoin will never gonna touch 100K within this year nor next year. if may go beyond 100K but the capitalization and the market cap required large scale of investment. even somehow it could go then bitcoin will bet almost gold. so dreams may come true but required lot of time. i am not dreaming that kind of hope.

Bitcoin is going down today. I'm a little upset. It seems to me that the price could fall to $ 6,200. This is a bad New Year present 😖

On 12/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, lufiaq said:

What do you think?

1.jpg

update on page 2

May be it come true but not now. I think it can not possible untill 2030. Bitcoin price is currently around 6800$ so to reach at 100000$ bitcoin needs to overcome all the obstacles and needs to pass the long journey.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:16 AM, David Warner said:

Bitcoin will be $100000 is it possible?? At this moment it’s price $7k can you believe it on that's rate.         

Unfortunally, you are right in your recent BTC UPDATE. The asset continued dumping and reached the first support zone of $6725. Potential of reaching the second target point is very high.but soon it will revert back.

Pray for $BTC.

Bitcoin has a *long* way to go before it hits $100,000.  If it gets to even $10,000 next year, I'll be satisfied.  It's very hard to imagine it gaining that much with the market being so bearish at the moment, and I don't think bitcoin is going to hit six figures for at least another few years, if not more.

Predictions and expressions of hope of prices as high as this tend to just go in one eye and out the other when I read them, because I've learned that the market always does what you're not expecting, and that's why I don't trade a whole lot.  Just holding bitcoin is good enough for me, and I'm in it for the long term anyway.

oh come on guys dont you think 100000 is a little but too much of a prediction to actually see it happen? it will need a lot of capital to push the price up this high.,