Universe Token UNIT Erc-20 token Airdrop - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ameer999

Universe Token UNIT Erc-20 token Airdrop

Hello guys, i’ll be discussing with you my experience about some airdrops which are being found plenty on Telegram channels and groups, i tried few and some really worked, but today i wanna talk about very interesting project which is Universe token UNIT an erc20 token which is already listen on IndoEx Exchange which will be having a price of 1$ per unit token and they are giving away totally free airdrop of 500 unit tokens worth 500$ and their presale is very legit and being processed by IndoEx exchanger plus you can find another airdrop round on IndoEx exchange for Unit token and many other on their airdrop page. Just go and check it and tell me what you’ would experience. Telegram channel is Universe token airdrop (its the  bot) and you can find their channel by searching 

lets share here other tested and legetimate airdrops

Idea for aerobatic enthusiasts The hydroponic renaissance is mouthwatering and drooling, but there are those who don't pay All we have to do is enjoy it as long as you pay nothing. If you are asked to pay a fee, go out and opt out at that time. I know he is not being honest. Airdrop uni. I've heard it before.

image.png