Love Trading? Here is a Simple Strategy! - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Richsis

Love Trading? Here is a Simple Strategy!

This is a very simple strategy that can be used in it's own.  It's the RSI strategy. 

When most currencies reach a cetain level they are considered overbought or oversold and this gives us the perfect opportunity

to earn when this happens.

Overbought /oversold parmeters are usually 70/30. But I do not use these...My parameters are 80/20. You will get a lot less hits but more accurate. 

Try it out on demo first and see how it goes.

I also use a RSI indicator from Tipu..it's free on MT4.

. I have it set up on 12 currencies and every time any of the currncies reach my parameters, I get an onscreen alert and  I trade. No fundamental analysis or anything. This is more of a price action strategy, It can be combined with the bollinger band (default settings) for even stronger confirmation).

I hope this will help someone. What strategy do you use?

simple.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, you can use moving average for confirmation. You can use you favorite indicator for  confirmation. However  try it on demo first. And practice, practice!

Good strategy @Richsis, there are many strategies some are for expert traders other are easy for beginners traders. The important that a such strategy works well and with profit. I think the best and easy strategy for beginners is buying when the coin price is lower and selling when the coin price is higher. But of course we should be able controlling our self without stress when doing the trade.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I love trading but I am not trading for now, I is easy to learn than to gain, I will learn more for months and use demo account is there is. Trading is not simple in any when when someone put money on it to trade. 

Well explained, RSI indicator is very good and easy to use in both markets forex and crypto. I also use RSI indicator for free in tradingview and it is very helpful. There are many useful indicators from tradingview that can be helpful in reading the markets when combined together.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Some people are stressed when they are doing trading so don't think more and don't feel stressed while trading just feel relax and trust on your self on your ideas and especially trust on god you will surely earn good profit and if you can't learn anything then you will surely learn something new .

On 10/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, Richsis said:

What strategy do you use?

I am still following  some senior member  trading strategy   which give me good trading profit  but i have  another  strategy  too such as i try to buy different altcoin when i see btc pump  lil bit fast because btc pump mean sign of good pump  of any coin like good ranked altcoin.  

• +4 1

Yes your strategy is simple. If we take the things simple then it will be very simple for all of us. But if we take it hard then we will never do it until we lose our heart. So, the trading is just like this strategy if you love trading then it will be simple for you.

Seems as a good strategy to apply and for sure i will try it but i will add to your strategy the price action candle to be sure and its more safer i think, usually i use the resistances and supports strategy with the price action candle but i use only the Forex pairs and not the cryptocurrencies

Yes i agree with your advice this is very sinmple and i love trading.in past i cannot use trading but i can get more information and knowledge and i should be use this trading .I am very thankfull to my all friends for giving best advice.

Actually, what I also love most about this post is the phrase keep it simple. Simplicity makes it easier for us to do a lot of business, and as Da Vinci says, simplicity is the latest development, and the strategy that you mentioned is the basis of trading in cryptocurrencies, which is very simple and successful, I think.