If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

8 minutes ago, skylgio said:

I never concept like that was distinctly clever in the event that there wasn't a Cryptocurrency placed. At that factor the destiny of crypto can be nice inside the destiny considering the fact that severa crypto adopters from expansive groups and others.

Well exchange is matter most in this crypto currency century ..  the top three cryptocurrency exchanges are Binance, Huobi, and OKEX.

7 hours ago, Mb160442 said:

No I am not agreeing with you anymore.

Well , why you don't agree with me Mister I really curious to know why and see your opinion maybe I will love it

On 12/15/2019 at 1:41 AM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

There is a big chance that crypto will continue but the demand will continue to goes down also as most of the users will have difficulties in cashing in and cashing out there money. 

This is almost the same as all the governments will banned crypto currencies, the crypto will start to sink until it will be forgotten. 

On 12/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

Cryptocurrency designed as p2p payment at the first time, the transaction will continue because there are a demands. Exchange only facilitates the users to make transactions easier.

1 hour ago, NateDrake said:

أعتقد أنه سيكون من المستحيل أن تتطور العملات المشفرة أو تتقدم إذا لم تكن البورصات موجودة. بالنسبة لي ، يعد وجود مواقع تبادل للعملات المشفرة دورًا حيويًا في تطويرها. وجود عملة مشفرة لن يكون له أي معنى إذا لم يكن هناك أي تبادل.

Of course it will stop it's progress but I think he will be having fully consulted, because without exchanges, no one can sell currency they possess and become without the benefit of this means-end encryption fully

Welcome with me
Encryption exchange, currently necessary to keep traffic in the field of encryption
When there is a great use of encryption in our daily life, its movement will increase without trading

Yes i think crypto will continue running as usual, crypto its a very profitable business for those who owns it, so i dont think that they can agree to stop everything just because of exchanges. What i think is that, they will make their own software and crypto will be available as normal.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/14/2019 at 11:41 PM, hmind said:

I think this is one kind of crazy question. Because crypto don't care about exchanger. People use this platform only for buy sell. But crypto will be there. Because we can use it through wallets.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

obviously not it will not run without exchange because in many countries it are banned without exchange it we can use it also crypto are more popular because of exchange i think.

This question is actually very funny and I'm sure the admin will delete it soon, but to answer you, I will say just like there will be no banks if there was no money, same way there will be no wallet if there is not crypto. Something must always lead to something.

nope becouse if you cant use crypto in real world for example buy, sell, use it in economy than people will lose interest in cryptos so there won't be reason for people to us ecrypto. 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, hmind said:

yes, why not? there will be just offline/manual exchange.

but this is an impossible thing because everything it is an exchange when you buy or you sell something. for example when you buy food you are exchanging your money for food, i hope i explained myself

I think no because cryptocurrency then you will obviously need exchange site because only exchange can give us use cryptocurrency properly convert any currency to other currency that's why we need obviously exchange site thanks dear

Ask yourself this question, can you trade in a currency that is not in the platforms? Or can you make a currency for trading and not enter it on any platform? So u knew the answer for sure.

1 hour ago, Shahid 5 said:

Many person can be scammed at that situation.But i don't think if there is crypto there will always be a exchange.However, cryptocurrency has stretched out far beyond just financial services to include DApps.this is like a cryptocurrency artery, but if cryptocurrency does not exist Ask yourself this question, can you trade in a currency that is not in the platforms? Or can you make a currency for trading and not enter it on any platform? So u knew the answer for sure.

Without platforms, the name of the crypto will remain, but for you there will be no place for trading the currencies in the field and therefore they have no interest and their price will fall.

If there is no exchanges, there will be alternatives or another thing or platform used to trade and do cryptocurrencies  transactions. 

9 minutes ago, AmazingLicense said:

There will always be exchanges, always.

An exchange is consist of two party, a buyer and a seller. Simple.

But you didn't answer the question of without those exchages crypto will still exists.

My little experience say exchange is life of crypto coin, without exchange we can not sell and buy crypto coin and their is no other way that we can sell our coin. So we can not think crypto coin without exchange.

• +3 1

If there is no exchange ,does crypto still run? This your question right , I think it's will work when the exchange is not working but there are some risks so the value of coins are volatilitie 

For me I think cryptocurrency might still run because it is decentralized and no one is controlling it, so it can run on it's own, it's just that it might not be tradable in some way because exchange platform is a tool that help crypto to minimize it's system.

it makes no sense if crypto currency develops without exchange because exchange is the most important part of crypto

Without exchange no value of cryptocurrency I say, keeping crypto coin our wallet is not a solution and we have to buy and sell our coin, so if no exchange in the market there is no value in crypto coin. So crypto coin need a exchange and exchange need a crypto coin.