If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

Many of the major companies in the world, such as Tesla, started dealing in cryptocurrencies, and this means that exchanges in the cryptocurrency will not be expected at all, but according to your question, any currency in which the exchange is stopped will die after a while and will not hold.

• +1 1

No this is impossible to use the cryptocyrrency without any exchange because we cannot convert any currency and also cannot do any transaction without exchange therefore exchange is very necessary to the growth and development of cryptocyrrency.

Dear friend, working in crypto is not a problem if there is no exchange.  Because if you work, you will save money.  A good amount of money can be found later together.  If the exchange is closed, it is for a temporary period.  So it is foolish to sit without working.  So even if the exchange is closed you continue to work, as time goes on you will get a better money.

Obviously not because the cryptocurrency is based on the exchange if there is no exchanger there are no any members dad follow the crypto currency because they cannot exchange their crypto money in their national money

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will expire if there is no trading platform for them. There must be other solutions and exciting new ideas for dealing with cryptocurrencies and benefiting from them.

• +3 1

That is never going to be possible, cryptocurrecy projects has to be backed by an exchange site, because as we know, cryptocurrecy are just digital and without exchange, they will just be some figure that will have no use, so I think that cryptocurrecy will definitely have to stop if there is no exchange site.

Maybe some sites will accept them cause many sites are trying to sell their products by crypto currencies so yes it will still use bey many people but not all of them.

• +1 1

This is a very important question that you have asked, but I still have some answers to it. Now it depends on the crypto currency if it runs in the future. Because if it runs in the feature, it will also be exchanged. If it doesn't run, it will shut down in everything.

cannot ! 

Because this billionarie business is mainly based on exhange.

And this is it beauty.

other wise it will fluctuates in simple hours.

Because if exhchage stops, the trade will definelty be stopped. So, if trade stop then the revenue will not be generated which was generated by previous transactions.

So, it will be a disaster if it stops !

• +1 1

Crypto design online digital worldwide program which is used in all over the world so I hope that if there is nothing exchange about this side then it will never be stop because there are several thousand people attached to the side from all over the world in from different countries and different places and earn much and more profitable learning from these online learning platform due to which BTC is the one of the largest bridge ritual currency phenomenon which is used in this site and many people are very happy after join this site.

if there is no exchange in the world for the cryptocurrency I think the use case of the currency will go very down almost only 10% of the usage will be available

I do not think there will be any future of the cryptocurrency if there are no exchanges in the world so the exchanges are the most important part of the cryptocurrency.

Of course not, the goal of cryptocurrencies is to exchange them, and that we can buy and sell items through cryptocurrencies with little conversion fees, meaning a small commission, without a site we cannot convert and trade them at all.

I do not think that this can happen, the existence of digital currencies is linked to the existence of these sites and trading platforms, without these platforms we cannot withdraw our money and therefore companies cannot provide the option to buy with digital currencies

How are you supposed to exchange your coins if there is no website where to do it? The p2p market is safe because the exchange is an Intermediary that secures your money, imagine that you make a transaction online without an intermediary, you do not know who you are sending your money to, you could easily be scammed, for me it is illogical to think that.

If there is no exchange, of course cryptocurrency will continue, apart from using crypto exchanges it can also be traded via peer to peer, but using this method is quite difficult because it is not as easy as using an exchange. Using exchanges is easier and faster, of course, we can transact at any time, another advantage is that cryptocurrency development is faster because it is profitable.

Neither on the present days neither in the coming days ,but yeah may be it will get some centuries to utilize bitcoin as a currency without any exchange , I Wonder whether it is going to happen some say or not I am really curious about it.

I think no, because the main feature of cryptocurrencies that attracted many people is trading and investing in cryptocurrencies and switching between them to gain the largest profit, so the interest is then from the cryptocurrencies if we cannot switch between them

• +3 1

No, I don't think cryptocurrencies can have existence without exchange platforms. People need to exchange their coins and initiate trade for alt-coins to get profit or to continue the legacy of cryptocurrencies. So, it is not possible to exist crypto independently without an exchange platform.

With this present time it may not run because the current situation involves exchange of coins and many others but we hope in future we may involve any other activities in the crypto talk currency platform 

Look mate where there is crypto currency there will be exchange. I think this will never happen. Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. So there must be exchange site. 

Dear when some thing produce then the market also generate for those purpose for example when you produce food ethems then you go to the market then sell or purchase.

The truth is that we must take into account these informative posts to get the most out of everything we have to see regarding things we do not know, people who are starting out should make the most of all this knowledge to improve the things we should do, because sincerely we are in an informative age and all information counts.

I do not believe the continuity of these currencies if the exchange between members stops and the continuous cooperation that earns these currencies fame and permanent progress so cooperation between all is the basis of success and the stability of the strength of cryptography.

I think of course not because exchange is very important . But may be near in future it might be possible but not now because if there will be no any exchange then it will be surely difficult to run this forum , for digital currency exchange is very important.