What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

Being new to the world of digital currencies, I am not aware of that history of evolution of coins. But I think this bitcoin which is often regarded as father of coins is the first one that came into existence and is associated with blockchain. This bitcoin innovated the idea of digital currencies.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I don't think there is any coin before bitcoin. According to my knowledge bitcoin is the first coin of cryptocurrency so it is the father of all coins in cryptocurrency and all the other coins are created after bitcoin was released in digital world. 

• +1 1

All i know is bitcoin is the first crypto currency coin and i think there is no other coins than bitcoin who was the first crypto.then after they see the wide popularity if it the born of other coins most specially those altcoins

• +3 1

In currency world, no other coin is as powerful as bitcoin. It Start is journey from 2009. In a very short time it has become very famous and adorable for every one. Most people like it and use it. I don’t think no other coin become famous as like it.                

Certainly, it does not exist because the hacker of the blockchain technology is the same who created Bitcoin to be the first cryptocurrency to appear in the currency market, so there is nothing exist before it and it has the strongest blockchain among all cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin was the first ever coin created by Satoshi nakamoto. It's considered as the most popular and the most coin with the highest volume. Bitcoin now is so important on the world and it's making great news Ranking in the top ten assets in the world

The answer should be capital no dear, because I make proper research about the cryptocurrency world before going into, so I think the first and the best coin in the cryptocurrency market is the bitcoin guy, so this is straight forward.

There are but they did not succeed but if you live out crypto word there were even more of the digital currency created before bitcoin that didn't use blockchain technology. 

For me i didn't have any idea of any coin before bitcoin and i think we all have the same follow up understand about coins their are alot of online business before Bitcoin but in digital currency before you hear any coin the first to hear is the Bitcoin.

I think bitcoin also called as the father of the coins due to its high market values came into existence at first and then all other digital currencies originated from it succedingly. I dont know mych about tge fact.

There are no other coins that I am aware of that existed before bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is the first and, in some ways, the father of all cryptocurrency coins. 

Bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency and the founder of the industry.

Other coins will not be invented if bitcoin does not exist because people may not have the foresight to do so. 

All of this is merely my opinion and idea.