What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

This question should be asked Satoshi Nakamoto, I think that before bitcoin there were beta coins that he knows about, but does not tell anyone.

Bitcoin and blockchain are synonymous with many seekers of information about cryptocurrencies. Although there is a fundamental difference between these two terms, the peak of search for any term related to cryptocurrencies is generally consistent with the market trend.

In my opinion the blockchain is that many new coins are created after the emergence of bitcoin and new blockchain. So there is no currency before Bitcoin.

There is no coin before bitcoin, bitcoin is the first coin to be born, it was born the earliest and has existed for 10 years. Bitcoin is the parent currency

if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?must have prediction about future, the main problem is can bitcoin long life?. I hope many country and institutions will accept bitcoin, buyer and seller create many transaction and many program like pay per post release, I hope

In my opinion Bitcoin's next location is Ethereum.  Because Ethereum prices are the highest after Bitcoin.  Ethereum is currently priced at 270+ USD.  Its prices will rise further in the future.  And people will invest and trade with it.

I don't know one before the btc, I think it was the first, and the mother of all the other cryptocurrencies, so there is no more, it was the first ever.

1 hour ago, Istat said:

I don't know why I don't see any content with your reply in my post, I think this is a bug or just a simple error from the forum. If you posted anything can you kindly reply because I am experiencing this as well in other people who reply in my post.

image.png.6539ab7ef2cbcbf8ec7a0e8cc29ae27b.png

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and its growing popularity around the world. You can trade this currency linked to the speed of growth against the US dollar around the clock. Due to the highly volatile nature of these assets, many traders prefer to trade Bitcoin derivatives.

Bitcoin is the first digital currency, its existence bring about other crypto currencies alive. This is why its market values determine others

10 hours ago, Mohiuddin65 said:

I think bitcoin is the best and first coin in crypto. We can see that bitcoin called mother of cryptocurrency. There are no coin befor bitcoin.bitcoin first in the market.  Bicoin of best. It's very good site. 

Yes bitcoin is the first and the best. No other like it.

5 hours ago, Kamardeen said:

I think and the actuality is at hand are no coins before bitcoin and blockchain that after bitcoin a lot of new coins develop and new blockchain arises.  just inquire the experts if near are any?

The main ground on your point us, all coins follow the code of bitcoin as an open source code.

i think nothing coins before bitcoin, i don't remember at year 2010 or 2012 im playing faucet, but im forgot the site and im earning, so im back in crypto at 2018

and now, to many token, and to much scam airdrop :(

I don't think their any other coin exist before bitcoin and in crypto history only bitcoin is first digital currency, and bitcoin is the mother of all coins and popular also,then created so many coins but no other coin gain like this popularity and no other coin stay with bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency created and I guess that's why it is very popular and the value is high also. Thanks to Satoshi for developing this wonderful technology.

I don't know much but to my own understanding bitcoin is known as the first cryptocurreency in the world and through is idea other coin came out. when bitcoin came out it value was small but now everybody wants it.

5 hours ago, Shamsuzzaman shamim said:

Bitcoin is the first and also like the father of all coins in cryptocurrency. Also, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the origin of cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, other coins might not be invented because people doesn't really have an idea of doing such things like that. This is all just my idea and my opinion, so I am not really sure if it is right.

Simply there is no coin before bitcoin, bitcoin was the first and the top coin.

No there are no coin before bitcoin ,Bitcoin is first crypto coin and introduced this new technology to the whole world . Those are great day.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

My friend i dont really think there are any other coin before bitcoin because bitcoinis the first cryptocurrency that has ever exist so but the blockchain technology has been there for a very long period of time but bitcoin is the first that has ever existed.

What precisely Coin earlier than Bitcoin? What precisely? people think that there's some sort of many other coin earlier than Bitcoin! Bitcoin stands out as the mother and also ruler of the coin following a invention for Bitcoin consequently launched cryptocurrencies most of gold coins carry out Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

Bitcoin was first decentralized one. There were failed projects like most famously "digicash" before that, but they were shut down because of their centralized nature.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:45 AM, Nishan123 said:

It will be lite coin.  Because it is very close of that. 

Wrong, bitcoin is the first currency it produced and it has its own blockchain. Then, after that, classic currencies such as littecoin, ethereum, and then the Dash are shown. So we got here today.

According to Marshall, hashcash is one of the most successful pre-Bitcoin digital currencies. I hope many countries and institutions will accept bitcoin, buyers and sellers will create many programs such as pay per transaction and post release....

No no there's no coin before Bitcoin. Just like, there was no life before Earth! Bitcoin is that grandfather of all coins and it wad created thanks to Satoshi!