What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

Not that was a success, bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency and a successful one, if there were other they did not succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

bitcoin itself introduced the crypt market and it was only the coin that ever exist in the crypto market.no coin was before bitcoin.and no coin can overtake the price of the bitcoin

Blockchain technology was introduced by Bitcoin as this was first coin which hit this crypto world and then we have too many coins around this no coin was in market before this as Satoshi is founder father of this technology which is going to lead this world in new way with great expections in future we will watch some more better things in this technology for humans.

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that was invented in the world but blockchain technology existed before bitcoin. If you search about the history of blockchain and cryptography, you will find that Haber and Stornetta were the first people who worked on a system of chains that can be used to record data and documents which dates back to early 1990s (1991 - 1992).

• +2 2

No there are no coins before Bitcoin that adopted the blockchain system, because it basically didn't exist.

Blockchain was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in order to be able to run Bitcoin. There were ideas of a cryptographic secure chain back in the 90's but no implementation happened until Bitcoin.

If you are looking for the best crypto to try before bitcoin I would like to suggest you to buy the best alternative of bitcoin that is Ethereum. It is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

I think there is no coin before BTC because BTC is the first coin in the market where peoples will see it and so many peoples will not believe on this coins and every one think about this coin that it is fake and it will never go high and this is scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 1:32 AM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

I assume you are talking about cryptocurrency coin. In such case, there is none. Bitcoin started it all, the idea behind a currency being run on a blockchain. That's why it's the face of cryptocurrency nowadays.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:32 PM, hmind said:

There is no coin before the bitcoin. as bitcoin is the first ever coin wokred on blockchain technology. The first block is mined of bitcoin in 2009, 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, which was first used in cryptocurrency, and many other currencies have been discovered, such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc. It was first introduced by bitcoin, gradually gaining popularity and its value in circulation around the world.  In some countries, it is not valid for Bitcoin to print all coins now  There are se.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, hmind said:

I Don't think that there is another coin before. Bitcoin is the first coin which is created in 2009 and many people also know it  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

to be honest I don't have any experience before work with cryptotalk in this business. but my some friends are work on it. they suggest me to use cryptotalk. that's why I think I am now a beginner or learner.

thank you 

If we are talking about cryptocurrency then bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. There are none before bitcoin but after bitcoin shows a little bit of success many have followed such as the next coin after btc, the doge coin then it was followed by litecoin and the rest followed. Nowadays there are thousands of cryptocurrency that is being circulated around the internet.

• +1 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created that works on blockchain so there aren't other coin created before, all of them are born after his creation. satoshi nakamato was a genius to create this

there is another coin before bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny available. I don't have the foggiest idea whether there are coins that isn't well known enough that they discharge before bitcoin, however to the extent I know bitcoin was the main cash that they discharge on the web.

No, bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency and the first to utilize the blockchain technology to create a digital currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bitcion is the First crypto bitcoin come then many crypto comes in market mean ETH,LTC,BCH,ZRX,BAT etc.... but bitcoin is tbe best And powerfull coin And bitcoin is Very successfull

3 hours ago, Makavelli said:

There was no coin before bitcoin  but there are speculations that there was a coin named ripple XRP but bitcoin became mainstream before it 

No ripple came after bitcoin, bitcoin was the first to be launched in 2009

to be honest I have no idea about that. because I am in new in cryptocurrency business. some days ago my friend inspired me to join cryptocurrency. now I am work on it. that's why I don't know about before Bitcoin what coin was.

No, there were no other currencies before the bitcoin coin, and if there were, I think no one will tell us about them, since the blockchain developers are very secretive..

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, hmind said:

No, there wasn't any coin before bitcoin as bitcoin was the first digital cryptocurrency on the crypto community

I don't have any idea what coin before the bitcoin launched but I think the first coin is bitcoin, because as we can see btc is the top most cryptocurrency. 

No cryptocurrency appeared before the Bitcoin blockchain
Bitcoin is the first and mother currency of all cryptocurrencies and it controls the largest percentage of the market

THINK POSITIVE