I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 7
  • +4 5
  • +5 3

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

14 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

I was even beginning to wonder at some point if some of those users can even read 😄 .

*sigh* But what else can I expect from users who care less about posting quality and care more about the 30-posts-per-day payday?

And some of the shit threads can even get downright ridiculous. Like this one:

Spoiler

image.png.795529dfdcd70339954ae7aaa1d905c4.png

Anyone, want to post on a thread like this?

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

41 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

<>...

And some of the shit threads can even get downright ridiculous. Like this one:

Hide contents

image.png.795529dfdcd70339954ae7aaa1d905c4.png

*sigh* But what else can I expect from users who care less about posting quality and care more about the 30-posts-per-day payday?

I must say that this one for now takes the first place. lol

The creativity to make bad post can be better than to make post useful, in this type of users. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, Loly said:

It is true that we here do not need more annoying, meaningless and useless publications. Rather, we need publications with useful topics and important information in the crypto world. Therefore, I ask members to pay more attention and make an effort as they write.

I agree with you, there's a lot of published topics that are useless, repetitive and meaningless. If newbies are know how to search first before do something, well the forum will be more clean. We need quality published topics and posts.

• +1 8
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, Loly said:

The newbies must search and read rules then browsing forum topics and responds objectively to the post and comments on the topic of the post.

Yes the only problem with the newbies is they are lazy to search first before they publish what is in their mind. Newbies should search further information so they have ideas about the topic, and if the topic in their mind needs anyone's opinions and it it not exist in forum, i think that's the time they only need to publish topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Well most of the people who are new to forum is will end up doing like this kind of stuff, admins and moderators are doing their best to have a solution with this kind of problems.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes the only problem with the newbies is they are lazy to search first before they publish what is in their mind. Newbies should search further information so they have ideas about the topic, and if the topic in their mind needs anyone's opinions and it it not exist in forum, i think that's the time they only need to publish topics.

They are not newbies as they already had a lot of experience in spamming forums. I caught them while they were doing in another forums where they get paid for a spam.

I don't know what does this moderators are doing and why they can't take steps to solve such problems.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I think they already know about forum rules and they want get 100 post instantly, that's why they create post/ reply in low value and sometimes replace in the wrong section discussion. We call the spammer and forum look's dirty with their post, admin please take action about this. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, I guess if we see something like this, then we should report it immediately to the moderators and admins for them to receive a penalty points and if they do this again, I mean we should monitor that user if we see one and if they do it again and again then maybe it is a bot, and that's the time we should request for banning of that account.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

I realy like "This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages" Tks

• +1 2

As member we can help admin with their work, no more write nonsense post and report spammer. Promote forum using our social media also needed but please use the reality condition. Do that repeatedly and I'm sure next year Cryptotalk will become the best forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Lol, was that just an empty post?  That's pretty bad, but a lot of posts on cryptotalk don't seem to be much better.  I don't know if moderators need to be stricter or what, but there are a lot of posts I've seen that deserved to be deleted.  And some are a couple of months old, so I'm not sure how frequently the mods do it.

9 hours ago, Abir said:

we need publications with useful topics and important information in the crypto world.

I was even beginning to wonder at some point if some of those users can even read 

Not likely they're reading anything here.  They get paid to post, not to read.  It's the same issue as the one over on bitcointalk with signature campaigns and bounties.

• +1 1

This has become very annoying, the forum is full of repetitive topics that have no meaning from the new people, they just want to get 100 posts without providing any help to the forum or members, this is disgusting.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:34 AM, Gody said:

We should not forget that our first goal in this forum is to learn and gain knowledge and experience in crypto currencies, and writing topics only to increase the number of posts will not benefit because the spam topics will be deleted by managers.

I like Learn-Knowledge-Experience.

It is a constant learning,  every day that  I log in to the forum I learn new things, that gives me knowledge, I try to spread.

• +1 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Indeed yes,

there are so many "off topic" reply/comments in every section of the forum, some of those replying/commenting don't even bother to read original post before posting reply.

so i really do advice each and every one to read and understand original post altogether with the title.

Edited by maricans
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

there are so many "off topic" reply/comments in every section of the forum, some of those replying/commenting don't even bother to read original post before posting reply.

so i really do advice each and every one to read and understand original post altogether with the title.

Hi, maricans!

I understand that your message wants to help, but what you criticize ends up supporting it with yous post, you distort the subject.

In fact you have to lead by example, it would have been very good if you said something about the Topic.

By the way and taking advantage of the issue that concerns Topic, You have to eliminate your crutch,  "Indeed, yes."

Greetings.

• +1 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes this is true this is May be because the platform is in its early stages and i think with time this will become more better i suggest to the team to start some compaign where quality articles will get some reward this will increase the number of quality articles on the platform

• +1 2

I see a lot of new members here posting one liner, spamming and uncertainly a copy posting. The reason I think was because they want to complete the 100 post before getting paid.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

I think they do read, but I'm not sure if they do think about it first. It's either:

1. They only read the title, answer it, and doesn't bother about the actual content, or
  2. They read it, didn't understand it, and still answers.

Some users here posts as soon as they see a new topic posted without even thinking of what the OP has been saying, or if he does actually make sense, or is the content plagiarized. They only care about getting paid though.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Maybe they just don't understand the topic and still reply something in order to create a post for earning a bitcoin and add a count to their post or maybe it's just that the account is run by a bot well there's many different or possibilities that this thing happen just we need more actions from moderators and admin to punish statements that doing this things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:58 AM, alexisfuentes said:

I must say that this one for now takes the first place. lol

The creativity to make bad post can be better than to make post useful, in this type of users. 

Do you mean that's if users are making the bad post this would be the lesson to know how to make useful post? If you mean that, it is true

• +3 1

On 12/24/2019 at 11:41 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Maybe they just don't understand the topic and still reply something in order to create a post for earning a bitcoin and add a count to their post or maybe it's just that the account is run by a bot well there's many different or possibilities that this thing happen just we need more actions from moderators and admin to punish statements that doing this things.

I think that moderator are 100%+ the work they do is hard, we have as users support, with good answers, good Topic, report spam bit with total knowledge and security that something is spam. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

yeah I think that kind of sh*tposting is very annoying, usually the posts on that topic are brand new members and members who want their 30 posts to be quickly fulfilled

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:05 AM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that moderator are 100%+ the work they do is hard, we have as users support, with good answers, good Topic, report spam bit with total knowledge and security that something is spam. 

I agree with you, I think the moderator has worked hard. Quite a lot of my posts were deleted because I quote brand new member posts which their accounts have been deleted

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

I also seen that many one's post different languages there everyday and Everytime to increase there post and for getting payment more easily

I have never known such a post, but usually if there are posts or topics that are out of topic, I will report to the moderator or admin

• +1 1