I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

I have also seen many useless posts here. All we can do is report the spammers and try to provide good and meaningful posts that's the way we can help admins. The moderators and admins are trying their best to help us so let us all join together to make this forum more good and prosper.

You are right guys because I think that the possibility of making useful posts in those members is very minimal, so they most learn from senior members and that's when want to learn, but if they refuse to learn, then they should be kick out of this glorious forum.

Hello dear friend, If we give full concentration while writing each posts on this forum, I am pretty much sure we can minimize the risks of doing so many mistakes on this forum. Never write anything here without performing the researches.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

Cryptotalk forum is in its early stages and i think with time this will become more better, many topics are irrelevant and useless, May be some newbies don't understand the topics and still reply something in order to create a post for earning bitcoins.

Its our responsibility to contribute to the forum. But there are lots of spammers available nowadays. You have to be careful of them. If you find any spam topic just report it. It will help us to stay away from them. Admin and moderator will clean spammer from forum.

• +2 1

Yes, it is a problem indicating the lack of information and the laziness of the beginners, so they have to be patient and patient, and also the supervisors must put an end to such problems and deal with them properly.

• +2 1

I have encountered more than one useless and meaningless participation in the forum by people who think that they can publish anything and obtain gains. Such posts must be reported in order to deal with them.

Hey dear friend, if we give full focus while writing let's share a post that has something to save to reply to create useful posts in these members are minuscule so they learn more from big members i think creating new topics will keep the crypto platform healthy

Some do, others do not. We are here in a profitable forum so of course we are going to encounter different types of people. If you think a topic or reply is a spam then report it or talk the person and tell him that or talk to the moderators. There are plenty of solutions.

• +2 1

I feel sorry for the moderators for they have to do lots of work because of them. They just care about the number of posts they can get and satoshi. They really don't care about crypto. They just want money. 

There are so many topics and comments that are useless and repititive which doesn't have any significant impact to the members of the forum, so we most improve and start making useful publications because we are capable of doing that guys.

• +2 1

This should be a common believe that there are so many members that create useless, and repetitive posts in the forum, and their posts will automatically be deleted by the moderators, so we need work harder because we can do better than this guys, thanks. 

We can't blame beginners for low-quality posts or for creating a duplicate, useless topic. They tried to do at least something we should teach them the right way rather than grumbling about their posts.

I think that most of the new members repeat the existing topics, which leads to deleting their existing posts or posts, so we must search carefully before publishing any topic or comment in order not to delete it.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, Tine0313 said:

I agree with you, there's a lot of published topics that are useless, repetitive and meaningless. If newbies are know how to search first before do something, well the forum will be more clean. We need quality published topics and posts.

Yes dear friend you're absolutely right as a beginner they should try their best and make more informative topic they should also do research and then create a topic because if they post useless topics then their  topics will be deleted by the moderator and they never have any advantage for that.

Even I a newbie has seen many posts like that which are useless posts that hasn't been negatively remarked yet. Even though I have been in this forum only for a small time, I have seen plenty of posts like that. That means now they are very common and we should try remark them negatively restrict them from earning.