I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

It is truer some peoples are joining here to earn money in an illogical way. They want to make money without work. I think they do not know making money is possible with low quality posts. And for these type of useless work they get banned shortly.

My friend i agree with you if we sure that we can do it in a better way we need hard working in this forum we need to write useful post which is full of knowledge every one want to make useful post that the member like it and  give positive response 

Well most of the people who are new to forum is will end doung like this kind of stuff .we cal the spammer and forum looks durty with their post admin please take action about this .

It is truer some people are joining here to earn money in an illofical way .with communication with people who have experience ,it's like that we can advance all together .and this is what makes the forum always full of wonderful posts that benefit everyone .

I don't think newbies are the only ones who creates such useless posts but I have seen many senior members too doing the same mistake. However it might be that they are being over confident in creating posts. I think the moderators are cleaning up the forum right now to get rid of these spams and spammers too. So hats off to them for doing that. Also the next thing I would like to tell to newbies is that you must not be lazy enough to create posts that are of no use to anyone. When creating such posts, just have a thing in your mind that you are doing this for you as well as others and if the moderators caught you you would be banned from making such posts.

Actually I am new here and I don't know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online 

Yes there are many useless and meaningless topics in the forum with this one need to be very careful while you are replying to topics so that you will not take part in this useless topics, thanks.

Maybe a year ago there was a big problem, and I can tell from the kind of some posts that are very weak, even those that are given by some that are supposed to be professionals they were just hasty and left a bad taste when reading them. But when I joined I saw a very good percentage of top quality posts, so I think this one was perhaps a reason to motivate writers in the forum become better, and along with the addition of quality posters that found the forum, the overall condition of posts went better.

I think, we can do better than we do, but if we work according to the needs of this site, so that we are aware of our mistakes, we cannot repeat them that make it easier for all of us to work our skills. I think we should all be better and do better.  

On 12/14/2019 at 9:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

You are right my friend.  Here we have many members who we create meaningless, valueless, irrational posts.  Causing other members to suffer.  For example, we comment on these posts, then the moderator deletes these posts, with which our comments are deleted.  As a result, our payment is reduced.

Yes it is possible for me to create some creative idras and best useful contents. It is due to because when i create some logic in my comment so all reader always give me a postive reputation amd reputation is directly decided and tells me that where is me stand on it and how to gain a better profitable earning from this real base earning programme which will be able to do a hard worker person and to become a great trader in the whole market and it is very iseful and valuable for me.

In order to be a responsible ambassador of this wonderful forum you have to avoid making a non constructive comments or spamming post so that we can all build the forum to a greater hight.

It is very important members should be oftenly coming up with a reminder regarding useless post so that members will always be conscious of their post at all times I think through this way in enlightening members especially new members will reduce the rate of spamming post.

I have seen a lot of good topics that don't get the reactions they should have and also very bad topics that don't even comply with the forum rules and are getting good reactions and that I think is because most of the members that join here only care about making money and don't care about reacting to bad topics, and we should be careful because that is penalized by the moderators.

Dear it depends on everyones interest and the fact that why they joined the forum because if theybare here to earn money then they will do the same as you said but we shouldn't do that rather we should try to be transparent in goving reactions and creating posts if we are not sincere to our job then we can not earn and do good with it ever in our life 

When we keep adding a bit more effort to all of our post after few days or even one or two months we will be able to make perfect post that is the dream of the forum.

All we need to do is to learn how to make the profits and how to do a research and after that we will be able to make the  best topics and will be helping the users as well

I agree with you that there are many issues that have been written that are pointless, redundant and meaningless. If newbies know how to check first before doing anything, the forum will be cleaner as well. We need topics and posts published by quality.

Yes you are right and we are all or facing scam messages on that forum. and there are many topics which are only the copy of the other one and this show only the scam of that members because they cannot do good for the forum and want to earn only by scam. So be careful from that scams and help to those members who are only the developer of that topic, not to them who make this only with scam.

Yes,  we can do much more better when we challenge our selves to doing great things, because all that is needed is just a little push of our selves into doing what is right even when others are doing the wrong thing. 

I have also encountered a few useless posts, but most of them seem to be coming from very early, when the forum was at its infancy and still allowing a lot of this kind of posts, that were only one liner without having anything useful. It still allows posts that are very poorly written, with bad grammar and vocabulary coming from some members that probably survived by accident. I am not going to justify anyone for writing poor posts, as they get paid the same when others are striving for excellence. Most of the spam and very low quality get deleted and banned, however a few that are just above the limits they survive longer.

This is a good idea to make this forum healthy. Old users should have this right to moderate topic and then allow them what is good for us.yeah I think that kind of sh*tposting is very annoying, usually the posts on that topic are brand new members and members who want their 30 posts to be quickly fulfilled

Yes I also agree with you. Before writing our post first we need to learn about the topic and getting more information about our topic then we can create unique posts. We should try to create our content more informative and helpful.

I think they know this. When we see a spam, we must all send a message to its owner for the first time. If he does not respond positively to that message and starts writing useful posts at that time, we can inform the supervisors as they take the appropriate action.

• +2 1

What you are talking about must be true but there is another point that need to be highlighted, that when you see a really good topic and members start interacting you will find some unnecessary comments, I remember seeing a topic with someone writing down inappropriate words and I really could not decide whether he is crazy or just doing whatever  possible to be kicked out of the forum. So take it easy my friend the world contains all sorta of people.

• +3 1