Bitcoin is like gold - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Bitcoin is like gold

Yes you are rigth brother. BTC is like a gold today in the world of cryptoworld. I trade the btc in binance wepsite. I earn 1000 dollar in last week. Now i more invest in the BTC. I suggest you to also.

In my point of view bitcoin coin is more valuable than gold in these days.The rates of bitcoin is too much higher and we can't afford this digital currency.So try to earn bitcoin for brighter future.

bitcoin is good at its place.the btc in binance wepsite.that gold exist in real and bitcoin . cryptocurrency is becoming more popular now.prefer the Gold upon Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and gold are very close, but I believe bitcoin is superior to gold because the world is moving toward electronic currencies, and Bitcoin will be one of the most significant among them.

No doubt dear this is high rated currency you can invest on it without any hesitation.In these bitcoin is only digital currency with have good price and too much having importance in entire world.

Yes you are right they are common as we know that gold exist in the form of both both fiat and digital as we know that gold can be exchange in real and also in digital but bitcoin can only be exchange in digital because it is not really accepted by the government of the countries just like gold

• +1 1

While they are not fans of cryptocurrencies, they have believed in Bitcoin, comparing it to gold, which means that for those of us who do not have Bitcoin in large amounts or for small investors who are just getting started, choosing Bitcoin as the best choice is the right direction.

This is one of the digital currencies that has been able to prove its effectiveness in the daily reality, many people could not understand how it works.
But it is now one of the strongest and most successful in trading

Yes, Bitcoin is like Gold because Bitcoin is scarce. People see a value in it and own it. 

But we should always be looking for scarce coins because some coins really have no limit of coins. Bitcoin is only valuable because it only has 21 Millions coins. 

Gold is the best and expensive for real market. And Bitcoin is the best and the most expensive for digital market! But our world changes every day. And every day Bitcoin became stronger.

Grand time: launchpad