which coin are capable for trading? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

which coin are capable for trading?

There are several currencies in the crypto market that are able to trade, and I think that you are a beginner to this. You must first learn well and not make a decision from other people. You must rely on yourself to trade in order to succeed.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:46 AM, GutsyHeart said:

As of now the most safe coin in trading industry is the company of bitcoin aside from there good service towards to their investors or what, they business is proven to the front of the investors, so less worries.

You should buy any coin and when the coin price increases, you sell it as a transaction but it is not easy for you to have great knowledge before starting to trade. ETH, although it has dropped a bit over the past month, is still the next safest way to put your money in. All currencies are too risky, it is only a matter of strategy and knowledge.

If you want a short term trading and want to make profit i think buying trend coins is one of the best move like eth or btc this coins are good for short term.

There are so many coins which capable for trading if you're looking for a coin which give you benefit you have to find a coin that has a highest volatility it could give you a profit in a faster way but remember you could lose your in money in one night.

you want to trade but you dont know what it is all about? this is the main and common reasons why people lose their money because of crypto,they enter this world of trading just because they want to earn money but they are lack in knowledge,so instead of gaining their losing so better do a research first to make everything right.

I think bitcoin is more capable for business. We can make huge profits from this. Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto for business.

You should buy any coin and when the coin price increases, you sell it as a transaction but it is not easy for you to have great knowledge before starting to trade. Bitcoin in addition to having good service for their investors or what, they do business in front of investors, so there is less worry.

Changing is surely an exceedingly ready meet with for you to increase your current scenario anyone tin merchandise Bitcoin as well as ethereum so you package move these people versus united states dollar along with assorted fiscal kinds thus far be suspicious it can be relatively easier in theory

On 3/1/2020 at 1:28 PM, Jahidmahid said:

I usually think of ETH, BTC, LTC coins as one of the many currencies for online trading.  Demand for these coins is very high in the world market.  If I want to invest in currencies, I can earn more profit.

You can trade any coin that has very high volume and that means the coin is active and you can easily earn in it

I don't prefer much Crypto coins for trading activities there are some coins which I generally like to trade with is Bitcoin ethereum Ripple litecoin and Stellar which I have Bean trading from few months and able to maximize my profit with my effective trading strategies.

It depends on your choice, and you can make research to choose your coin for trading. You must only really research about that before you trading. It seems sometimes so easy buy, hold, exchange. But it is not so easy like you see. 

Nobody trades cash that he cannot have the funds for to lose
For my part, I am learning from my fault and looking for the object for the harm

There are so many coins in crypto market but you are new in trading field so you take bitcoin, because bitcoin always fluctuates so bitcoin is best for trading, and buy some bitcoins don't buy huge amount of bitcoins, because you are new so I recommends first invest low amount, once you gain some experience in trading, then invest high, so first do low price trades.

Bitcoin is calm the safest coin to invest. Its the pioneer, the chief coin and the as a rule widely held of them completely thats why i charge it as much as necessary for my investment. after that one is the ETH even though it drops a trifling tad this precedent month , even now the after that safest one to put your cash to. the entire coins are also risky, its entirely a be of importance of strategy and knowledge.

You be supposed to comprehend kindly before you jump trading. At this time you can trade in litcoin etherum xrp as prise of these coins is low  its pleasant time believe and consider we earn good quality profit in future 

7 hours ago, unalun said:

Trading could be a very professional way to extend your portfolio you'll be able buy Bitcoin or ethereum and you'll be able exchange them against usd and other monetary forms but take care it's not that simple

There are many coins that are capable of trading and it will be easier for you to have it when it is the right time to hold for a long time, bitcoin is very more likely to rise too

Any coin that can be transfered and its available in an exchange can be traded. Actually, even without exchanges people can trade with each other.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:40 PM, kazumina91 said:

All coins on the floor are tradable, it is capable of making money depending on the volume of that product, but in my opinion should play the coin in the top 100 only, so it will be safe for you.

a few times buy and sell, then buy a new buy and sell transaction, you previously bought a gold coin, because you might be an amateur deciding on ETH. I know that Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin are the most popular among them.

I do think there is a various loose change that could be dealt, bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. You'll find zero demands throughout exchanging, only identify your turn you can employ along with building an exchanging bill and then start trading for the change, by way of example yobit.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

As beginner you can choose XRP, DASH or DOGE but if you're expert you can choose bitcoin. Capable or not is depend your skill to analyze chart history and fundamental news. Every coins have potential for rising and we only need to predict and take it..

the safest currency in the trading industry is the bitcoin organization, in addition, they actually help their financial experts, their business activities are shown to speculators, thus less stressful. . You can get more information about trading by researching on the internet and you can always get good information from professional traders before you go into trading.

thank you, bitcoin is really valuable, its value and the profit from it no other currency can provide to such a large extent, to me bitcoin is gold, it is very important. and value. Bitcoin is going down, now is the time it is in half

On 3/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, Sarker7680 said:

As You Improve You Can Achieve More Profit Goals You first trade for a small profit Bitcoin is the easiest trade for newcomers like you

You know everyone was saying bitcoin, which is not entirely true but you are the one who said it right, bitcoin us good for newcomers. For an experienced trader there are thousands coins to choose from where there is more potential for trading than on bitcoin.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:17 AM, Khan86 said:

Bitcoins are capable for trading. If you want to trade successfully you have to know some basic knowledge. You can not trade with a little amount. You must have a good number of coins. Otherwise you may not get back your money. So i suggest you bitcoin. Bitcoins are perfect for trading          

Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum are tradeable currencies. Generally I use dos coin for trading. Because on those currencies trading has a good return. But for most of the components said, I agree there is nothing to be considered stable while substituting, now not as in cryptocurrencies.