which coin are capable for trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

which coin are capable for trading?

Basically Trading is Sell and buy program first of all you will have to learn that how to trade second thing is you should have money min 200$ because if you have only 30 to 50 $ when you try to trade and you lost your all money then what did you do that's why first of all you have to big amount to invest you should buy any of the coin and when coin price is up then you sell it is trading but it is not easy you must have great knowledge before start trading. 

• +1 1

Thsi times are difficult to say that coins are safe. We know that the more volatile the price of an investment, the greater the risk (and actually, the higher the likelihood that we will get a profit).  This principle also applies to Bitcoin.

• +1 2

Trading is a very professional way to increase your portfolio you can buy Bitcoin or ethereum and you can trade them against usd and other currencies but be careful it's not that easy

First of all you may watch the videos about trading, and you will get videos convinently on youtube and the basic requirment in trading is availability of some amount to do trade and market analysis and beside it must have risk taking capability.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think buying trend coin is a good option like bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin. trend coin are easy to trade. unlike weak coins you will deal a lot of patient before to trade. this is just my opinion.

If you are new in trading you can watch in youtube.. just watch tutorial about trading.. the only requirement for trading is capital. Start with at least $20 just to practice it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are asking too much before you learn, if you really learn and want to invest then you should ask how to invest, how to keep them more profitable than asking simple questions that can be found on the internet,
Good luck and make lots of money

There are many coins for example btc is the first and other than btc you trade with Ethereum, Litcoin, doge, Bitcoin cash, etc theis are the capable for trade in profit in fast way

first welcome here on the forum dude , i hope you respect the forum rules .

Trading is buying and selling like any trading process in real life, only here we buy and sell digital currencies, buy when the price is low and sell when the price rises, take profit and the platform that you trade on also takes part of the profit as fees ‘I hope I helped you a little, happy posting bro . 
  •  

First you need to register on the exchange. Choose the most popular and reliable exchange. There you can trade cryptocurrency paired with fiat money or another cryptocurrency. But be careful, this is very risky

There are lot of ways to diagnose that which coin is more capable of trading but as per reputation and market penetration bitcoin dogecoin litecoin dashcoin etc are famous and giving good trade.

Before now, you should learn how to do trading See after  how much money you have that you want to trade I think if you have small amount of money you can trade in xrp trx I think there is a good profit to be made from here. 

Hi my friend! For me trading is very easy thing but not easy to do! I buy crypto when price is low and sell it when price is high to make a profit. But to do it you must have great experience and knowledge. Because it is very risky!! you can lost your money! It is fine? I hope, for you! Good luck

On 12/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency

The only requirement in trading is you must money to trade with and also you can trade all coins as long as it is listed to the exchange that you are going to trade.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think that if a man buy bitcoin at the year of 2009 then it's opportunities to make a richest man become. But in the year of 2019 it's time to sell bitcoin and after more the years it's time to buy bitcoin.

I think first of all you join free airdrop for learn something about crypto market and when you know well about crypto market then you can invest or trade your researcher coin.

Basically, you can trade, but you need the right knowledge about trade.  You should search for trade on YouTube or Google. you will get a lot of ideas about trade.  You should also read this forum.  I have been dealing with Bitcoin for 1 year, I think you should trade Bitcoin.  It gives you many opportunities to make a profit

All coins that are available on coinmartketcap have the ability to trade you on those exchanges, but I recommend trading on the top 50 only,
It will be a little safer
good luck to you

On 12/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency

To understand which coins match your trades, look at the market, buy / sell and order history. If you see a lot of history of selling, try putting a spot buy in a place / price that has a lot of demand. tips from me to choose a coin.

in my opinion all coins are capable of trading, high fluctuations that you should be aware of in trading,

You ask the first who has the ability to trade, but ask how to trade, so you need to read books about trading first, then learn about the money market, followed by starting with small capital to have a business. then continue
good luck

On 12/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency?

Basic requirements for trading is your emotions,you must know how to control it first to avoid losing,for your questions,if you want to trade you really need to read and researchor watch videos on youtube it will help you to learn.