Have you stolen your funds from exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Have you stolen your funds from exchange?

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1

I have different experience, delay until 4 days, my transaction has no record ( can't track it ), balance still zero after deposit and until 24 hours, should verified  before withdraw but I already pass KYC. Many experience but my money still safe in exchange, not stolen by anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I would say no. I am using binance for a very long time. It never happens that funds are stolen from there. If it happens it could be for the hackers or you are in the wrong exchange which is a scam. Because real exchanges never work on stolen funds. They have their own source of income in a genuine way. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Silvinator said:

It has never happened to me but it is something that can happen. First you must be careful to participate in exchange that have little time and are not known to anyone. You should see that they have a good support in their support. I recommend you check in coinmarketcap the best exchange in the market and see opinions about them so you can compare them. Also as a recommendation always configure all the security of your accounts so you can protect them.

I also never got the unfortunately noments like thst, but sometimes this can be happened if exchange have been hacked all users funds

• +1 1

This kind of scenario dont yet happen to me, and promise it will never happen to me. if you use exchange like binance or top ranker exchange this kind of dilemmas wont happen to you. just don't be carelessness.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Nope, I havent heard a case like this in cryptocurrency world till now. The exchange platforms got many people that trusts them and runs their website, they wont dare to do something like this, unless it is a HYIP site that is running the exchange.

• +2 1

I have not lost any asset from any exchnage but i lost some of my asset when i was doing private trading by message. mainly before joining any exchange i do the security check.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

On 12/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

i have not had my account hacked but sadly i lost my funds that were on cryptopia by the time it was hacked and thats the worst thing that happened to me in crypto so far.

• +1 1

33 minutes ago, Naga said:

saya belum punya akun saya diretas tetapi sayangnya saya kehilangan dana saya yang ada di cryptopia pada saat itu diretas dan itulah hal terburuk yang terjadi pada saya di crypto sejauh ini.

Hopefully something like that will not happen again in the future, if someone tries to log in to my account it has happened many times, but not to the point of causing financial loss, other than that, I only store cryptocurrency in the exchange wallet as needed, or instead I only send cryptocurrency to the exchange wallet to sell and then withdraw it through the bank or voucher..

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Oh that grammar.  Makes my eyes hurt.

No I've never had money stolen while I had it on an exchange, and that's because I learned early on not to keep any crypto on any exchange longer than I need to.  That should be learnt by anyone just getting into bitcoin, don't trust exchanges with your funds because many of them have gotten hacked and people have lost fortunes in the process.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Naga said:

i have not had my account hacked but sadly i lost my funds that were on cryptopia by the time it was hacked and thats the worst thing that happened to me in crypto so far.

Many of people they said their first time to lose money in crypto it was in cryptopia while it was get hacked, and its looks like it will be hard to get recover of their money from cryptopia

• +2 1

I think have lost some my asset in an exchange. the exchange is no more. the name of the exchange strategic exchange. they have steal my 100 usd .

• +1 2

On 12/14/2019 at 5:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

I always use authentic exchanges like coinbase,binance ,bittrex ,Yobit.I have face some difficulties but never my funds were stolen from me.But i have experienced scamming exchanges but not loss huge amount of money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I always use authentic exchanges like coinbase,binance ,bittrex ,Yobit.I have face some difficulties but never my funds were stolen from me.But i have experienced scamming exchanges but not loss huge amount of money.

That's is good if since you are starting to use cryptocurrencies you never be stollen your funds, but you must be carefully while choosing for an exchanges platforms

• +2 1

Yes, I also get stolen my  funds from exchanger which I trusted like you. Some of my funds were in cryptopia exchange. But recently it got hacked and i lose my money. They didn't run their platform again. It's process on pending.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I remember when the cryptopia was closed i have a lot of money on it and all is gone with this exchange,he said that it was hacked and still investigating about the reason and refund users and we still waiting

• +1 1
  • +2 2

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

That's is good if since you are starting to use cryptocurrencies you never be stollen your funds, but you must be carefully while choosing for an exchanges platforms

I am small investor and scared from lossing it.This is the reason i always put my guard .I have made quit many accounts on new exchanges but not invest in them.Because i am waiting for their confirmation authentic.I suggest you also use this method.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/28/2019 at 8:37 AM, Lubruselu said:

Many of people they said their first time to lose money in crypto it was in cryptopia while it was get hacked, and its looks like it will be hard to get recover of their money from cryptopia

yea i dont think we will ever get our money back from cryptopia because it will take years to be solved in court as we see mtgox still going in courts from 2013 till now.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:32 AM, Kusumo234 said:

Hopefully something like that will not happen again in the future, if someone tries to log in to my account it has happened many times, but not to the point of causing financial loss, other than that, I only store cryptocurrency in the exchange wallet as needed, or instead I only send cryptocurrency to the exchange wallet to sell and then withdraw it through the bank or voucher..

thats the best thing to do mate because there are so many people getting hacked now its just insane and rather be safe than sorry specially in crypto.

7 hours ago, Naga said:

ya saya tidak berpikir kita akan pernah mendapatkan uang kita kembali dari cryptopia karena akan butuh waktu bertahun-tahun untuk diselesaikan di pengadilan seperti yang kita lihat mtgox masih berjalan di pengadilan dari 2013 hingga sekarang.

itulah hal terbaik untuk dilakukan pasangan karena ada begitu banyak orang yang diretas sekarang hanya gila dan lebih aman daripada menyesal khususnya di crypto.

Sebenernya ada beberapa manfaat ketika menyimpan aset cryptocurrency pada dompet pertukaran,such as cryptocurrency that we have is a coin that supports to run soft staking, then by storing the coin in an exchange wallet, we will get dividends from staking run by the exchange,but, everything is returned to each of us, whether to save in a personal wallet or exchange wallet.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, imdad123 said:

with the blessing of God my funds never stolen by hackers because i always try to used 2 factor verification my accounts in which my funds are there because 2 factors saves us from hacker.

2 factor authentication is the best way to stay secure from hackers these days because they are everywhere and they act like cancer to us in crypto community so we better be safe.

This is unique cases and so far I never know about exchanges stolen from users. Exchanges has fund and back up fund to running  activity and I believe is enough. Hacker stolen from exchanges yes but exchanges stolen from user no.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Binjit said:

Thanks to God still i am safe from stolen my funds.because i am keeping much care about account
where i store or trading on exchenge.after then its depand on luck but if anyone facing from steal
fuds its very sad

But if someone already stolen his money from any exchanging platform that's maybe good, because he will know the factors eich may lead him to got stolen again from the exchanges so he will be more carefully next time

• +2 1

Yes i have lost 5k$ ( in NRG ) in cryptopia exchange  in last year , i had 500 NRG coin there and 1 coin price was almost 10$ at that time 😕 my bad i lost it all because exchange was hacked 

I am new on cryptocurrency market and new on trading just started

From 150$ thats why i have not happen anything like stolen my funds

But i heard many peoples funds stolen from exchenges

• +1 1