Have you stolen your funds from exchange? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Have you stolen your funds from exchange?

It will be good to keep funds on exchanges, but using an exchange that has not been hacked before will be good. Like yobit, it is one of the exchanges that has not been hacked before. 

Hello, for me this did not happen, but generally this happens if you go to a non-mainstream exchange, I mean it can happen on every platform, but the lower rank, the more likely you are to lose your money.

I recommend binance.

no, I'm always careful in my transactions in my wallets. i am doing transition always good exchanges. and i am never my fund store in any exchange. so be careful. 

I have no experience in this regard.. All time we keep our money very secure and safety account..    Because there are many hackers any time your is stolen so be careful...   

8 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Syedbesharat,,, We need to keep our money on a secure exchange platform.  Before you invest or trade in any exchange platform, you should check that platform as there are many fake platforms.  You can use these platforms like yobit, binance,kucoin.  Because these are safe and secure

Now a days cold storage wallets are best for security where you're assets are save and no hacking can be made. I am take every precautions  where my coins and tokens must be save. And for the exchanges balance those will be always low because I know now a days the exchanges are at target  like last few days back a well known exchange was hacked. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

Yeah, my friend, i lose some BCN in Hitbtc exchange, i try to access my account but i can't i'm still trying to do it but i cant also the support didn't help me at all, so i go on in life and forget about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Syedbesharat,,, We need to keep our money on a secure exchange platform.  Before you invest or trade in any exchange platform, you should check that platform as there are many fake platforms.  You can use these platforms like yobit, binance,kucoin.  Because these are safe and secure

@Mosharraf yes indeed first of all the amount we have that will be in secure exchange because if it is not in secure we are nothing because then we are just wasting the time, dear you mentioned some secure exchanges but I only use two of them for now time like yobit And binance they are so secure..

• +2 1

Sure. This is inevitable unless for major exchange users where most of the funds are saved and in good hands unlike other ones with low liquidity. 

I haven't had my money stolen on any of the exchange platforms yet. that's good . But I think that even the platforms that are stolen, they will compensate their users if they are a well-known and respected trading platform, in order not to harm its reputation.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 8:36 AM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

Fortunately I have never lost money in any exchange, I know people who have lost their coins, many exchanges have closed and have taken the coins of their users, very sad and bad for the world of cryptocurrencies when that happens, it is always said that We should not have our money in an exchange, but at any time we must take it to do trade, at that time we run the risk of losing it, although there are always signals that alert us and we can see them to avoid being stolen, for example, when an exchange does too many maintenance in a certain time, it is more closed than open in supposed maintenance, the alarm should sound, also when a large percentage of its wallets are offline, if the support department does not respond promptly or takes weeks to do so, if there are many complaints on social media about him or also when his wallets are online, but the retires of many restricted currencies These are signs that we should remove the coins or not put them in and wait, because it is risky to use that exchange for trade.
That regarding the exchange, as for us we must keep our keys well guarded, not enter suspicious sites and be attentive to strange things on our PC, configuring all the security measures offered by the exchange is a very good idea too and something It is very important not to believe in anyone within the network, social engineering can also make us lose our currency.

Nope, I havent heard a case like this in cryptocurrency world till now. The exchange platforms got many people that trusts them and runs their website, they wont dare to do something like this, unless it is a HYIP site that is running the exchange

I was very unlucky, in the past I deposited an amount in an exchange I had never used, the next day my funds disappeared, then I went to research and found out that the exchange does not have a good reputation and is used to scamming your users

Ever since I started trading with crypto, I have never got my funds stolen from an exchange. Yet, I'm currently going through a harsh situation with OKEx, as one of its founders got arrested, and users' funds cannot be withdrawn until further notice. Luckily,  money I have in exchanges is an amount I can afford to lose but this situation is still concerning. 

I will use yobit for now, I do not think yobit exchange can be hacked, it is not possible for now. Some excuses are just very easy to hack, exchanges should look for more ways to protect themselves from hacking susceptibility. 

Yobit is the most trusted site where you  can trade.  It's security is very secure. Here you can use google authenticator 2(fa) for more security. Yobit confirm on every login that nobody can access your account. Transaction is done only in few seconds. 

I have good security mean of protecting my funds from hackers, if my coins will be hacked, it will be from the exchange itself in a way many of us will be hacked at the time, but for my side it is not possible for my funds to be hacked as I take security steps to protect my funds. 

Well never happened to me and i am just glad for it, maybe that's because i had reviewed most of the exchanges i am using so far: Coinbase / Coinbase Pro / Binance.

You should make sure exchanges you use have good reviews and are somehow safe for storing your funds.

Nontheless you shouldn't think of it much as keeping your funds into some wallet but rather separate them into separate exchanges so that all of your investments don't get stolen as 100%.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes I lost like $200 in HYIP those days, but I never lose money in any exchange except through trading and that only happens when i sell in deep, but I read a lot online that some people lost money either by sending to wrong address or they are being scammed by other persons and also many being scammed through hyip programme like Coins dot com and many lost in mining site like HashOcean.

I started my cryptomarket in one week ago and still i have no fund in any exchange Still i am learned to this market for getting some secure position and earning from this market.

Yes friend my some crypto were stolen from the bad exchanger sites. Exchange had a fraudstar owner & he ran away by taking my money collected from his fake telegram bot. Don't trust anyone friend learn from experience.

• +2 1

Hi mate, since I am user of YoBit site, I must can say that I didn't lose my money from stolen. It is because I think YoBit is very secure and safe place. But I want to tell you my initial lost from YoBit account which the cause of my lack of knowledge about trading.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes you are right bro. I think there is no anyone can stole your money from an exchange sites. Because i know it is impossible from exchange. It is necessary for the exchange survival. So, don't worry using the exchange. Exchange as a yobit. Yobit is always the best and it is helpful to the users and even safe and security.

• +4 1

I personally had all the cryptocurrencies stolen from an exchange platform whose name I will not say since all the fault was mine since it does not have all the security that said platform provided me, therefore I advise to provide with all the security that can offer the platforms in which you participate
Good luck and big winnings for everyone