When to keep the trade and when to close it? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

When to keep the trade and when to close it?

The volatile crypto markets make it bad for the impatient traders to spend it properly. I prefer to stop when everyone else in HYPE and buy back again when everyone is in depression mood. Buy when everyone sells and sell when everyone buys.

Every day, traders here have a system that has to fight the heart. There is a lot to be learned by trading here, and trading can earn a lot of money in a short amount of time and they get their work done.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:58 PM, SCB1234 said:

Most experts will say to use measured risk/reward and then set a stop loss to determine ahead of time the most they are willing to lose on a given trade.

If I make a profit in a pair of btc, no matter what the price is in US dollars. I am selling this coin. Sometimes hard to hold due to dumping. If you see any bad news or some bad traffic, it is better to sell and wait until the fall is purchased. Profits do not always have to be technical or fundamental. It is advisable to use profit-taking and stop-loss orders when exiting a position.

The decision between keeping the trade and closing the trade should be made easy if a trader develops a stop loss and a stop profit, whereby if they reach either of these values they stop the trade. This prevents the trader from losing everything and at the same time, if they stick to these values, they are also prevented from becoming too greedy.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Me for example if i open a trade i dont stay more 2 or 3 per cent in profit just like and i close the trade and do it again and again many time and you can make a lot, that when the market is stable not like that today 

On 12/27/2019 at 2:01 AM, labaikumar said:

there are many time to keep btc safe and the secure in to your wallet address then what you try to ask for

My best way is to follow the news and analyze it and then make better deals. After placing a bet or buy, pay attention to it. Make a deposit and close the transaction. Use technical methods in each of our transactions. Place a sell order in the current market with a decline.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:37 AM, imdad123 said:

its really difficul for those traders who have no information about the long term trend of the markets.so if you wants more profit with smooth way then learn more about this markets. 

Do not keep your transaction for long time! You can lose your profits and money! Because the price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. You must close your trade for a small profit and take profit. So don't close the deal. If the market gets worse we sometimes give in by temporarily closing transactions to reduce feelings of stress and disappointment when the market worsens.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:01 AM, JamesMark said:

You should continue trading when you are ready to take risks and should stop when you are unable to handle risks Managing risk in the cryptocurrency market is one of the topics discussed.

In crypto generally risk management is what keeps you up, whether gambling, trading or investing. If you are nt managing risk, when you go down you go down hard.

In order to decide you must study the candles for the currency because there are some candles that tell you when to sell and also at the same time when you should buy besides using indicators.

Welcome with me
The need to follow the chart analysis chart for the trading platform you are working on to know the direction of the buying and selling movement of the platform, so you can infer the trading stop, or keep it until another time

Basically I'm using stop-loss and re-evaluate trades. Although I still can't handle losing trades and spenting so much at fees don't help either, so I've quit trading being level with no profit or loss after two years. I stick to investing and holding instead.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jone20 said:

Remember, though, that trades are going a lot in your favor does not necessarily mean that you should keep them open. If you are in a trade that has gone up, close it with a profit.

do not move or perhaps the movements simply and continue to return the next must be the whale will buy and hold to get pump water. You need to know when to start trading and when to close a trade. Specialized signals will give you signals for it, not humans.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/27/2019 at 1:51 AM, iloveyobit said:

There are several ways to solve this :

• The first solution is for the trader to decide which goal he will go out of without greed before starting the deal
  • Second is reading the candles and going out at the reflexive candles
  • Thirdly, it is better to master the buy and sell saturation indicators.

My best way is to follow the news and analyze it and then make better deals. After placing a bet or buy, pay attention to it. Make a deposit and close the transaction. Beyond the time of the keynote speech in which important economic issues are discussed for the state, apart from the time of volatility, it is a very fertile time to trade this way.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:35 PM, dinabolt said:

You should keep trading when ready with the risk and should stop when can't handle the risk. The problem is trader never follow risk management that already built just to catch bigger profit. Avoid every action that can change your limit risk, stay with rules.

You see the news about cryptocurrencies that will happen, what new promotions and stocks will happen or which currencies the trend of buyers will lose and then you can decide to hold a trade. or close it. It is certainly very difficult to carry out all of these promotions successfully unless you are the last point to have reasonably successful stock trading.

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

My best way is to follow the news and analyze it and then make better deals. After placing a bet or buy, pay attention to it. Make a deposit and close the transaction. Beyond the time of the keynote speech in which important economic issues are discussed for the state, apart from the time of volatility, it is a very fertile time to trade this way.

Yes, this method is effective, but in the past only, currently and mostly news is no longer affected in the market, so you have to trade using technical analysis in my opinion.

My suggestion is that always analysis the market for a week at least before taking any decision. If you noticed that market is gradually going towards pump then make your decision immediately.

No matter how long it takes, the most important thing is the right time and constant checking of news that can affect bitcoins, and those special events that can lead to a loss of money. For short-term trading, this should last an hour, and in the long term there is no time frame, but it would be better if you could wait a year than check the price chart daily. Monitor the price chart when you are in day trading and it takes too much time and probably makes you depressed, I think long-term retention is much better.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, Rahulnur said:

Put buy order in support zone with stop-loss. Use technical methods in our every trade. Put sell order current market situation with rejection zone. 

If the market is ideal, preserve the trade, due to the fact we must not pass over the opportunity. therefore, a very good marketplace will provide earnings. So do not close buying and selling. If the marketplace is horrific every now and then we succumb via final trades quickly with the intention to reduce the feeling stress and frustration when the market goes horrific.

whilst you examine the charge of the coin goes excessive and high you have to preserve the exchange and while you examine that its rate is falling continuously you have to forestall it or anticipate the good time then you need to invest in buying and selling and i'm certain that you'll get most profit from it and you will be very glad after doing this.

The matter depends on the strength of patience and must close the circulation if things get out of control and the deal goes into negative.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/19/2019 at 12:26 PM, kazumina91 said:

Selling or holding coins is a very difficult decision when you make new trade, because whatever you do, you will be scared, scared, the two fear errors will make you lose, never be afraid, must be determined to win.
good luck

Do not close the transaction. If the market is bad we sometimes give in by temporarily closing transactions to reduce feelings of stress and disappointment when the market worsens. don't disappoint as if you've made enough profit, then close the trade at the time, no need to continue. Don't be greedy and don't panic when running cryptocurrency trading.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:09 PM, tranhungritc said:

It is great for the question that any trade investor is wondering about selling or holding, too headache, an experienced and brave person, you will calm the market and handle the sale. losses when it can't be saved, and selling enough interest is not enough when it goes up continuously,

A good market will provide profits. So don't close the deal. If the market is bad we sometimes give in by temporarily closing transactions to reduce feelings of stress and disappointment when the market worsens. If you want to be more profitable with the smooth way, learn more about this market.

As in life on a cryptocurrency exchange, a crowd is moving. In the long run, against the backdrop of thinking independent people, the crowd always loses. Therefore, you need to buy even before the start of growth, with a short or long-term fall, otherwise you can fall into the trap of manipulators. And assets should be sold, respectively, with growth, when the price reaches the second half of the expected peak.

pxf.jpg