When to keep the trade and when to close it? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

When to keep the trade and when to close it?

The decision is indeed very difficult for us to make, but if in trade affairs you must be prepared to take which choice. If the trade is really not profitable for you, you can try with others. Because it's not just one that we can trade, so don't give up easily, friend.

Yes, we must choose the right time to buy and sell. The more we buy at a lower price, the more profit there will be. We must close it when we reach reasonable profits and not be affected by greed.

When the advertise goes down after a few times a day, you ought to offer to create a small misfortune, at that point go profound, purchase it, and when it goes up, you do not buy at that time and it'll come down suddenly. good good fortune

This is what i know and it has helped me a lot, buy bitcoins when the price is low, if the price is high then never buy bitcoins with your fiat money! Set your profit and loss limit before keep it or trade it, for example; You deposit 500.USD in bitcoin and you want to keep it for two months so that it can grow then you have set your profit amount its not less than 150.USD and loss its not than 50.USD.. Keep your eyes in your trading so that you can not go out of you limits, withdraw immediately when you will reach one of your limit in profit or loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

Do you have solutions or ideas that help in taking the appropriate decision?

One of the best is to join the good trading signal channels and other is something difficult that learn the technical and fundamental analysis by yourself. From this we can estimates the support and resistance, So we could put stop loss on support and could close our trade when hit resistance level, or a certain rate where we got some percentage of profits.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The crypto and crypto markets are highly influenced by trends and news. The currency rate usually rises when new developments and partnerships are announced, and it decreases when there are rumors or news of the breach or new restrictive legislation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Global financial markets are analyzed in two ways, namely technical analysis and basic analysis, and each of these methods has dozens of tools and technologies, and he has written in them dozens, but hundreds of books that must be read.

It's hard to say, because to me I look at the charts daily and look at the ups and downs, based on the chart along with the analysis will know when to buy. and within the scope of the calculation, if it is not ok, I do not trade anymore and wait for the next time.

I open trades when the price of a certain coin is lower than it's usual price. The lower the price the better. I am using it to those coins that I think are strong at it's usual price. After I buy it, I will immediately make a sell order for it, I will sell it near to it's usual price. More often, my sell order is lower than it but sometimes, I sell it higher than that.

nMvFbuZ.png

14 minutes ago, quimisma said:

If you're in a exchange that has risen 3 or 4 times more than your chance, you ought to truly halt and inquire yourself, “Do I truly think this exchange will keep either tall or moo in a straight line or will it be switched?

Excuse me, what do you mean by that? Mostly I trade on the yobit exchange, the technique/strategies that I am using is as simple as buying it low and selling it higher than it's usual. But I am just applying it to those coins like IEOs and ICOs.

nMvFbuZ.png

It is little bit confusing situation that when to stop and when to trade but my suggestion for you is to study deeply the factors which effect either positive or negative the values. it may be dollar pond or euro which fluctuate the trading   

i always use the same strategy buy low sell high but if i invest in the project which keeps going down then do not sell in panic and stay strong and keep hodl.if you will not do this then obviously you will loss your funds.

keep trade-- ability to control risk control emotions and patience than you keep your trade continue other wise if you have not these type of feature than you should skip trade here

On 27.02.2020 at 11:14, neurova said:

Trading Crypto is not a simple task that you need to experience trade experience and patience and your decision when you are required to enter and exit your decision when you want to earn profit from certain businesses, set your goals for

Trading Crypto is not a simple task that you need to experience trade experience and patience and your decision when you are required to enter and exit your decision when you want to earn profit from certain businesses, set your goals for

If you're in a exchange that has developed 3 or 4 times more than your hazard, you truly ought to halt. Trade management is the foremost troublesome range that dealers confront.

In my opinion the right decisions will come from right analysis, based on knowledge or volatility charts that have the highest accuracy analysis.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:30 PM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

Maximum new trader want to make maximum profits from single trade that's why they didn’t close after few profits. I think always we should close any trade after 8% to 10% profit and make trade multiple coins. If we always  open trade when coins price deep then we should take easily good returns.       

If you are good trader, you will have that experience when you know the market is almost over and it is high time to take out profits

On 12/15/2019 at 5:17 AM, Loly said:

It is a game of emotions, a game of money, a game of people, a game of encryption. The wonderful game of the decentralized world, which is not controlled by governments.

What you can do is learn technical analysis and learn to read historical trends. By doing so, you gain an advantage over the average trader. you need to buy or close a trade you think you can make a good profit from without losing and simply trade to make good money.

If the maket goes down than there is a big possibility it go back right away but if not I guess its gonna be a huge dump . And I think its better to avoid that if you have a option.

If you want to do business, you should continue trading . You should continue it, not stop trading . Now-a-days it is so much popular for income. 

Support and resistance points are very important indicators in cryptocurrency trading. Support and resistance levels are an integral part of any financial market. Market participants define these levels of support and resistance, which are essentially supply and demand and by which we know when to enter into a trade and when to exit it.

If the trade still favours you, you will not want to close it and you will be happening to have used stop loss to make toj more confident that even if it will drop you will not lose as the market will close at the stop loss level. 

Exchanging content genuinely create numerous big difference ultimately and yes it genuinely creates numerous big difference that will has not been seen about some time along with many of us need to count on the top always.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:30 AM, Loly said:

there is no a real rule about this, because it changes from trade to trade since they are all different.

i would suggest you to decide a stop loss and take profit points since the beginning of the trade.

you if the price hits the TP you'll earn and if the price hits the SL you'll only a small amount of money

Our greedy nature not want stop trading when our trades prices increase but we need to stop any conditions, because we are humans not mechanics to continue work 24 hours, we need so rest but so many peoples not want to stop,and they can't control their emotions so they loss also so in my opinion give your spaces time your family its gives good boost next you do good trades.