Crypto in Indonesia - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anwarridin

Crypto in Indonesia

Indonesia needs to emulate China using blockchain technology as well as demographic bonuses to urge economic development.

The Indonesian Ambassador to China Djauhari Oratmangun said that several technologies, such as cashless payment, artificial intelligence, 5G, big information, internet of things, cloud computing, listed blockchain, began to be widely applied by the Great Wall nation.

"Indonesia needs to catch up with technology by using demographic advantages that are again felt by Indonesia," he said in a seminar entitled Let's Talk Blockchain as reported by the press release of the Indonesian Embassy in Beijing, Friday (13/12/12 2019).

Djauhari inspired inspiration to hold the seminar was born from his efforts to bring the technology of the future to Indonesia, reflected in the growth of technology in China.

- Advertisement -

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mahendra Siregar in the same opportunity said that the blockchain technology has a huge opportunity for Indonesia to be used in various fields.

The blockchain characteristic means that this technology has traceability expertise for data and information from various zones in Indonesia, including agriculture, fisheries, manufacturing, and finance.

For him, inclusiveness is the key to implementing technology that urges the economic development of a country.

"Indonesia with a dynamic democracy and a young population forms a supporting area for the digital technology ecosystem to reach the optimal ability of technology implementation," Mahendra said.

Blockchain Center Founder and CEO Sam Lee delivered the meaning of government support for building blockchain technology that fits the characteristics and needs of each country.

Lee has experience building blockchain ecosystems in various countries, such as Australia, the United Arab Emirates and Thailand.  As many as 14 blockchain centers have been established in all corners of the world.

The seminar successfully attracted the attention of more than 300 participants from the entrepreneurial group, business associations, academics, technology activists, and several government officials.

The Indonesian Embassy in Beijing plans to enhance the early cooperation that results from the seminar.  It is hoped that in the near future, Indonesia will have a blockchain center, a kind of other countries let alone hold an international conference for the implementation of blockchain technology.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Great news over here! I agree with the news and I also think that Indonesia will grow in this crypto world very high cause it's a very good and religious country and the business situation of that country is really good! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

But there are already projects like Haratoken, are they developing in Indonesia? I once invested Hara tokens, but I immediately sold all of my tokens

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mursanna said:

But there are already projects like Haratoken, are they developing in Indonesia? I once invested Hara tokens, but I immediately sold all of my tokens

Hara token is have really blowup advertisment. But the reality their project is still nowhere. I just never invest in the token created by Indonesian. Because i see they are not serious on the project.

That is not only Hara Token but also Tokenomy. Where Hara the price is down 96% and Tokenomy price is also down to 92% from their base price. For me that is like waste my money and time. Hope Indonesian can work better in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Each country should have its own cryptocurrency and Indonesia keeps pace with the times and imitates China. China loves and enjoys being imitated. 

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Hara token is have really blowup advertisment. But the reality their project is still nowhere. I just never invest in the token created by Indonesian. Because i see they are not serious on the project.

That is not only Hara Token but also Tokenomy. Where Hara the price is down 96% and Tokenomy price is also down to 92% from their base price. For me that is like waste my money and time. Hope Indonesian can work better in cryptocurrency.

But when ico Hara's sales reached softcap, so I was interested in buying it. But there are also ESO projects whose development is not clear at the moment, I hope there are crypto projects in Indonesia that are truly developing and surviving.

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Mursanna said:

But when ico Hara's sales reached softcap, so I was interested in buying it. But there are also ESO projects whose development is not clear at the moment, I hope there are crypto projects in Indonesia that are truly developing and surviving.

I just think any ICO from Indonesia is only to collect some money from investor for short time. Because with ICO, they can avoid taxes and watch from their government. I hope not like that again for Indonesia project. That is really hard to investor get trusted again for ICO. Indonesia is good potential for many sector, i will see the next project if that is real project, not only big ads.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, febriyana said:

I just think any ICO from Indonesia is only to collect some money from investor for short time. Because with ICO, they can avoid taxes and watch from their government. I hope not like that again for Indonesia project. That is really hard to investor get trusted again for ICO. Indonesia is good potential for many sector, i will see the next project if that is real project, not only big ads.

But do you think this is the right time to make a project when the price of bitcoin goes down? Is it easy to get investors now? I just want to know

This is a good news, and I think the best option for those countries like Indonesia making their own cryptocurrency better than adopting Bitcoin or Ethereum. They can try with their own crypto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Indonesia is a leading country in Asia when it comes to cryptocurrency, and I think countries like Indonesia Malaysia and Vietnam can change a lot in front of China because I think China is still against it.

I think cryptocurrencies is necessary for everyone and every country around the world not just Indonesia, it will be good if this country makes some fair decisions about this field to release more space in the financial system 

• +3 1

good news, I agree with this news that crypto is applied in Indonesia because there is a lot of Indonesian people's interest in the crypto world to get income from crypto.

20 hours ago, Mursanna said:

But do you think this is the right time to make a project when the price of bitcoin goes down? Is it easy to get investors now? I just want to know

That is depend what project you make. If you already make a project where already launching to the market. I think whatever price Bitcoin down or not is still good time, because your project is real.

But if we research again for this time Bitcoin is going down to the price every month so i think some people quit from cryptocurrency and maybe not believe for cryptocurrency again, so if you do ICO now is bad time.

Thank you.

Great news for the cryptocurrency world. I must say that Indonesia is very good in crypto market. There are many investors from Indonesia. The new coin if introduced will be a great decision. But they can wait for some months. As the country is a very good market it will be established soon in there. 

i think those Asian countries are very smart to be the first ones to accept blockchain technology because apart of crypto market we all know blockchain can bring so much to the table, things like security and safety of information.

This is a good thing to hear. Indeed, the countries seemed to be racing to build modern technologies with the help of the blockchain. Indonesia is not the first country and it will not be the last. 

I hope indonesia get good future with crypto currency. Future curency in bitcoin all economist says about this.Indonesia get good profit from bitcoin.

It's very hard for a development country.       

if that is to be realized, for example the implementation of the blockchain, I am more confident to form its own team to develop it and do not involve the government because corruption will be the final result. actually if you see a crypto enthusiast in Indonesia that is always increasing, this can be a good opportunity.

• +1 1

I am not from Indonesia but I think Indonesia government wants to collaborate with cryptos. It will be too good for their countries economy. I think in future their economy will lead the world.       

Crypto future is Indonesia is very bright . Because crypto already accepted in Indonesia. This project future is very bright. This reason crypto user increase in Indonesia. This is one of the best and good news for crypto community.

you can see here the importance of bitcoin to indonesia, this is a good step for them to used cryptocurrencies to their country because it may affect their economic status to be grow up by purchasing crypto coins by the citizens of indonesia.

Yes, Indonesia must immediately follow the lag of technological progress. it seems like Indonesia has to learn from China which has advanced in terms of technology.

14 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I am not from Indonesia but I think Indonesia government wants to collaborate with cryptos. It will be too good for their countries economy. I think in future their economy will lead the world.       

well if the country really need to be good then they should have training courses for teaching people about crypto or otherwise they will be throwing them in a shark pool of scammers.

Well this is good news for Indonesia because this country has a good business and crypto exists as an existence to spread adoption throughout the world.

2 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

I am confident in the future of cryptocurrency in Indonesia, because I see that the Indonesian government is very open to technological advancements. And also a sizable market of Indonesian citizens. This is an indication that in the future there will be many crypto billionaires from Indonesia. Hopefully Indonesia can become the foremost Asian country in the crypto world and in the future it can compete with China.

Yes i see their President is looking cryptocurrency and ever say their young people need to learn about Bitcoin.

That is good indication cryptocurrency will also growing in Indonesia.

Lets see for next 5 years, i think that country will leading for cryptocurrency adoption. I hope for their young people have interest to learn new thing like cryptocurrency soon.

Edited by febriyana
  • Useful or interesting 1

Thank you.