The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

Bounty hunters really want to get the instant payments after the task are done for the projects. Bounty hunters also have to invest amount to get more followers because most of the bounty programs need huge audiences to be participated to increase the reputations.

It depends on how the bounty moderators to supervising heads are going for, as bounties from ico coins bare usually in the rum to give out their coins when having to prompt users to do certain tasks as a result to have the coin, as it might sound a little bit similar to airdrops but different as a tasks of completion is necessary for bounties collection

I think that the system to pay Bitcoin and Ethereum will be much better for all of the bounty hunters and it will be a guarantee for them that they will not do a work against a symbol that has no value in the end as it happened in the last period.

In fact, I do not have much information about the new payment system for the bonus hunter, but everyone says that it is more profitable and simpler in terms of the period during which the benefits can be withdrawn. I hope a broader explanation for this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for providing this information to us, but I still mean some blur
If it is possible to explain more about the new payment system, all I understand from the comments is that it is more profitable. But I still didn’t understand. I don’t know about that and have never worked with him

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

The program we are doing now is not bounty but a signature campaign. This is the best campaign I have ever seen. I prefer this kind of campaign. 

i agree with you crimbit, tge crypto talk forum is providing a great opportunity here which one needs ti take seriously, 

i have tried out maney platform that claim tgey pay you for task and at tge end it was all just a waste of time. 

Making payment with bitcoin and ethereum won't be possible in cryptocurrency, many projects are not willing to do so and I don't think they will change their decision for now

Most of the token become valueless after sometime and proven to scams. So it is very good suggestion that payment for bounty hunters should be proper altcoins.  

Yes, I think that the bounty hunters will agree by the majority to a new payment system through Bitcoin or Ethereum, and this is good and also much better than the dollar.

Life is great and enjoy it

This is possible. Because a lot of faucets are actually giving rewards as eth or btc. And also various campaigns or airdrops and bounty also provide regular cryptocurrencies. But in bounty the projects are rarely seen because they provide the tokens as a reward. But the crypto world is evolving day by day and it is possible when bounty rewards will be in cryptocurrencies.  

I definitely agree with you, if the bounty hunters were paid using bitcoin and ethereum, that would be much better because we know that bitcoin and ethereum have value in the market, while if the payment is in the same currency as the project, then the currency we will get may be worthless.

All we need is only signatures like pay by post, I see this campaign as a signature and no bounty campaign can pay like this, even if there will be more campaign, I will not prefer bounties. 

Its really good news for bounty hunters because most of bounties are fake and scam, but  some legit also and they pays their own tokens and these are not valuable, but this campaign organizars pays in btc are ETH then this prices are not change and this bounty hunters earn some money.

15 hours ago, halloweed said:

But the bounty contractors will never agree to this, so we should never dream about this, even for legit projects it is not of their best interest.

No, some of the bounty campaigns actually pay bitcoin, ethereum, or tether, but they are few. The last signature campaign took place here on this forum in the Russian section of Trustee wallet project, they paid using Tether for bounty hunters.

Why not new payment system must be made for bounties hunters because many new projects conducting their bounties for boost up their projects but after bounties ended they gone from market even they banned to the bounty hunter from their bounty group of telegrams. 

To my mind, the most convenient for those who completes bounties would be to give a choice between btc/eth and tokens of the bounty, however I think btc/eth is much better.

I think that if bounties are paid in terms of btc and eth then it will much better for those that make use of them because they will be getting a much more reliable crypto. This will result in bounties being promoted and more people will be willing to look at bounties. Also, if a coin is given as a form of payment, then there is always the chance that the token can become a dead coin, in which case the person will not have anything to show for their work.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well actually if bounty hunters are being paid in bitcoin or Etherum it will be very nice , because most of the token that is being paid to bounty hunters for a job are worthless, so I think this will happen if all of them agrees and refused to partake in any job that pays with token.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally i think that instead of escrow we should be paid in either btc or eth and i only like to work if they are paying in good coins, and what if we they started doing escrow and paying in shit coin whose value never going yo hike.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/14/2019 at 11:34 AM, lucky80 said:

This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

Yeah, I also believe this is possible if there is a unified action between hunters, any bounty without this mode of payment should not be accepted, with this I believe it is possible.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that they will not accept to pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum, because they can lose, they pay from the symbols of their project that they made and they will not lose anything, whatever they paid from this token, but in the event of paying with Bitcoin or Ethereum, they will certainly lose, especially since most of these projects are fraudulent They have no real project.

I think there are lots of bounty sites which are available for bounty hunter and if they will start paying in btc or eth then it will be good for the users as users may further use such payments in the form of trading and investments. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I always want the payment should be in crypto rather than token which is not valid in most of the trading platform. It's a good idea to implement. Because in fact the bounty hunter are completing some task for which they must paid.

• +1 1

Receiving payments with bitcoin or ethereum in bounty sites its a good thing and easy. There are many people who are using bitcoins and ethereum, i think it will be easy for them to withdraw rather than use payments which are limited for some countries.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/15/2019 at 2:06 AM, Delgboke said:

There are many scam coins that has occupied my crypto wallet because of so many fake bounty and airdrop project that I did task for thinking is a genuine coins, for me I like that future idea of paying bounty hunters with Bitcoin and Etherum In order to avoid storing dead coins in our wallet. 

Yes, you are right and I have also earned many scam currencies in my portfolio which are useless and have no value.

• +1 1