The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

Edited by palalu
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

of course, and still there are many campaigns who paid in bitcoin and ethereum. Just go to the services thread in bitcointalk forum there are many campaigns , but it is only for high rank members.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too

Finally, you have successfully created this thread. Bravo!

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters?

@palalu please quote my blue text in op. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It's possible that could happen. we don't know the changes that change it all. if the token is replaced with bitcoin I think it's good too, this is just my opinion. apologize if wrong.

• +1 2

They should give the option of whether we want to receive payment in their native coin or in BTC/LTC/ETH etc. I know that on Bitcointalk they have bounties that payout in BTC but I am not sure how they go about doing that. Would much prefer to get paid in BTC than some of these coins that are useless and not in any exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 2

precisely this is good news for bounty hunters. but is it possible that happened ...?
because I think for a prize in one BTC or ETH bounty program it's too big for sure. most bounty programs are paid using the token of the results of the program that they are promoting.

3 minutes ago, halloweed said:

There are bounties that pay with BTC true, but the others want to promote thir cpins by gathering as menay users as posible you been one of them.

Yeah that is true, but we should have the option of how we want to accept payment. We are doing the work to give them the advertisement they crave so we should be able to get the payment in BTC. Don't you agree?

1 minute ago, halloweed said:

I agree as a bounty hunter I agree, but if i was a bount runner, I will not pay people with BTC, let us just be honest here.

How not? Offering payment in BTC will get a LOT more interest from bounty hunters and get a lot more advertisement than just offering their own coin which is likely to be worthless.

• -1 1

8 minutes ago, Muhammad Abdullahi said:

Ils devraient donner la possibilité de savoir si nous voulons recevoir le paiement dans leur pièce d'origine ou en BTC / LTC / ETH, etc. Je sais que sur Bitcointalk, ils ont des primes qui paient en BTC, mais je ne sais pas comment ils procèdent.

I do not think the payment will be in another coin than Btc, and for Bitcointalk bonuses I do not know anything about this subject because I do not have an account on this forum, and I would like to know how?

• +1 1

It *should* happen in my opinion, and I'm not even a bounty hunter and so I don't have a vested interest in how bounty hunters get paid.  But I've seen so many scam accusations against projects for not paying what they said they would or not paying at all.

The only fix for this is to put a coin like btc or eth in escrow at the beginning of the bounty.  That way the hunters would know they'd get paid in the end and that at the very least what they're getting paid with will have some value.  That can't be said with certainty if tokens are the method of payment.

• +3 1

There are many scam coins that has occupied my crypto wallet because of so many fake bounty and airdrop project that I did task for thinking is a genuine coins, for me I like that future idea of paying bounty hunters with Bitcoin and Etherum In order to avoid storing dead coins in our wallet. 

• +2 1

I think it's a good idea due to the bounty hunter promoted their camping but after listing the token into exchange the price going down so if they pay into ETH or BTC it could be profitable for the bounty hunters.

• -1 1

This will be good if they are paying coins directly because if they are giving token to us, we need to exchange it and we need aome exchanger that have an token that what we have so its okay to pay us some bitcoins or ethereum to easily get our profit.

21 hours ago, miskyming said:

of course, and still there are many campaigns who paid in bitcoin and ethereum. Just go to the services thread in bitcointalk forum there are many campaigns , but it is only for high rank members.

Yes you are right, I visited bitcointalk and I found some difficulty in the ranks, it is not easy like other communities, payment with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will move on to other fields 

• +1 1

If you were talking about this happening here in the forum, it means that new laws must be put in place for bounty owners to the effect that Bitcoin must be paid and not in currencies, so they will not accept this.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 12:06 PM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too

Many bounties are started with their tokens but mostly of them they are too scammers with their tokens that's they kill their tokens while they already got the profit from their tokens 

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/15/2019 at 12:56 AM, halloweed said:

Most bpounties are promoting theoir coins and the part where they pay you with their own token is a promotion also, so I don't think that will ever happen.

Payment is not promotion. You work and you get paid with money. Only BTC or ETH have the most liquidation in the market. Are you a hunter or not? Are you happy with getting paid with useless token? Or maybe you always get paid in every campaign.

@palalu please quote my blue text in the first post above.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:11 AM, halloweed said:

by gathering as many users as possible you been one of them.

That is unrelated. We can always join their community. 

On 12/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, thiscomm said:

precisely this is good news for bounty hunters. but is it possible that happened ...?
because I think for a prize in one BTC or ETH bounty program it's too big for sure. most bounty programs are paid using the token of the results of the program that they are promoting.

However, we don't have any assurance for immediate payment and value.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:27 AM, halloweed said:

I agree as a bounty hunter I agree, but if i was a bount runner, I will not pay people with BTC, let us just be honest here.

If all bounty hunter agree then the company will have to choose us. They will choose a community than an expensive marketing service without a community.

22 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

The only fix for this is to put a coin like btc or eth in escrow at the beginning of the bounty.  That way the hunters would know they'd get paid in the end and that at the very least what they're getting paid with will have some value.  That can't be said with certainty if tokens are the method of payment.

Yes this exactly what I have in mind. Thanks for making it so crystal clear.

Edited by lucky80
  • +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 12:58 AM, cBenton92 said:

They should give the option of whether we want to receive payment in their native coin or in BTC/LTC/ETH

This option will be awesome as some hunters want a little investment from their payment.

8 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

If you were talking about this happening here in the forum, it means that new laws must be put in place for bounty owners to the effect that Bitcoin must be paid and not in currencies, so they will not accept this.

We want to discuss and ask the opinions of the hunters first. Maybe if everyone agrees, we can give this requirement to the upcoming bounty campaigns.

4 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

No bounty will want to take that risk, they want to value their own coin, if they pay in BTC or eth which are already popular they will not value their own coin

If all hunters agree, they will not have a choice. This new system will make all scam ICO or IEO think twice before hosting a bounty campaign.

• -1 1

6 hours ago, cBenton92 said:

Has anyone found yet a bounty paying out in one of the main currencies? If so please let us know! :)

I will soon have a signature available to use for bounties.

You actually are on a forum that until now used to pay in btc and we can call this bounty campaign as well. I saw several forums dealing with crypto currencies and doing the same but they were not as successful as cryptotalk 

• +1 1

Although this is possible, it is expensive for the side of the bounty starter.
Imagine if you are a startup company and you have a bounty that pays BTC/ETH.
Considering how genius people in our time, they can simple create bots and spam the bounty and harvest lots of money. this is exactly what happened to keybase, they stopped the XLM airdrop because they found out a lot bot accounts joined the program. and cannot figure out how to stop the bots so they decided to just stop the airdrop.

On the other side, we already have this in the cryptotalk, we are paid 1k sats for each valid post 🙂

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Fadzinator said:

it is expensive for the side of the bounty starter.

Expensive? they can choose to use expensive marketing service without community or real qualified hunter.

they can simple create bots and spam the bounty and harvest lots of money.

We are talking about a system that will prevent that. That is why some user hates KYC.  

• -1 1

I don't think so because many project pay bounty Hunters in there own crypto currency and 90% of them never gets listed and many of them dump just after getting listed so if they pay in btc they have to pay real money with value but some legit projects like crypto talk is paying in btc

• +2 1

Although this is possible, it is expensive for the side of the bounty starter.
Imagine if you are a startup company and you have a bounty that pays BTC/ETH.
Considering how genius people in our time, they can simple create bots and spam the bounty and harvest lots of money. this is exactly what happened to keybase, they stopped the XLM airdrop because they found out a lot bot accounts joined the program. and cannot figure out how to stop the bots so they decided to just stop the airdrop.

On the other side, we already have this in the cryptotalk, we are paid 1k sats for each valid post 🙂

1000 sats is nothing though, Im more interested in starting bounties and making some real BTC for actually completing tasks.

• -2 1