The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

It is a very good implementation, this type of strategy gives me much more security and more confidence so that the work is completed correctly since your money is at stake and thus you will have much more motivation to finish it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/27/2019 at 6:34 PM, Sumayya said:

I agree with that, if that method will be used everyone will believe in bounty again.  And also there should be limit to participants

Bounties can be divvied into the user as equal. All the distribution will done by the owner and he has to make sure that all user got equal share. 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, palalu said:

maybe the project owners can complicate the bounty so that someone who is capable is chosen, and I think that's fair enough.

Right as it all depends on the owner to chose the right person for the reward.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The payments in bounties need a complete overhaul. The five changes that should be made are:

1. Payment in BTC, or ETH
  2. Payments every week
  3. Transparency with funds allocated explained
  4. Escrow for the funds
  5. Blacklist of bad managers that promote scams and cheat the bounty hunters

I've seen some bounty managers that had this as a job and kept promoting scams and paying the bounty hunters too little for their job, meawhile they were very arrogant and were talking to everyone like trash. Really this was disgusting to see and I don't want to do anything with these people.

• +4 1

I would say no because there is a system to which we have to really put together that system of tokens, the token systemm should grow but the other wrong thing about it is that this is a system that needs to be well directed and we need to grow and put together that powerful source of inclination we need to grow and put together those powerful resource of every single structure

• +3 1

I agree Bitcoin payments is a must for all cryptocurrency activities. Any promotion, bounty, signature, advertisement should be given in a cryptocurrency that can be immediately traded in Bitcoin, or given in Bitcoin directly. The current bounties that people expect to be paid in a token that is not traded anywhere but have to trust someone that doesn't have any history of payments is not possible to continue. Cryptotalk is giving a good example of how campaigns should be run.

• +1 1

New payment for the bounty hunters will not excepted becasue now the system is going good and we just received the coins and after some time when the coin value is high we sell that in a good price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Am not so good with that because am not a bounty hunter but there needs a traditional way that will cut accross all sides of the whole system so to me its good to look at what this is all about and grow with it there is a loto of good things that really come out of every single system that works perfectly and in the right moment its good to really have value for even the bounties that you are trying to work on .

• +1 1

Dear friend, this payment system is a good thing to choose a currency in which you will be paid for the jobs that will be verified more quickly, so it is a good system and I agree with it thank you

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Those voted no are probably projects that want to pay nothing for their bounties. I wasn't part in many bounties but those that I was, they were very bad and gave me the worst impression about bounties and those that perform them. I know that this is not the case for all and some are professional and better than others, but really some trash I have met made me feel bad about the whole idea and some people in crypto.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:06 AM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

It really can work and it is something that can be valued, of course because the intention is to improve and give more security and confidence for everyone, we must bear in mind that our money is always exposed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:06 AM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

Little by little this will be more common, since many entrepreneurs and merchants are making known how powerful cryptocurrency transactions are that will make international transactions easier in this world, which is why they will choose to use cryptocurrencies every day.

• +1 1

I don't think our payment is complete again the statoshi is not paid daily like before again which is not very encouraging. We are sure they will still pay is in full I just hope it will not end just like thst. Am not totally happy with this news system of pay @Husnyjaf

• Useful or interesting 1

The reliance of campaigns on paying their token is a kind of promoting this token and giving it value, and thus paying in Ethereum or Bitcoin would be against the main effort to support the token and the project based on it.

• +2 1

the bounties are actually started by the projects that are in newly launched that means you cannot get in other than that coins so you cannot expect the new projects to pay you in Bitcoin or ethereum

The most incredible thing about bounty hunters is that this should undoubtedly make a good strategy when it comes to selling the tokens they claim, that is, once these are delivered, these tokens are sold very quickly and no profit is obtained, but However, those who save over time these take an incredible value and this is the strategy but it would be excellent if their payments are in more popular cryptocurrencies.

On 12/14/2019 at 3:06 PM, palalu said:

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters?

This is not going to happen  Because  all bounty  project  is not able to bare this..  Every coin project pay to its bounty hunter by the project coin but rare some project  pay  you with btc or eth..  But if our forum authorities  Fund  good project  only then its good.. 

Most projects pay bounty hunters in their coin because their motive is to promote their coin rather than the existing coins in the market. They are looking for their benefit. So they will never agree to have a payment system that pays in the coin of our choice.

Since I have joined cryptotalk there are 2 payment systems, btc and talk, but for me the talk payment system was very premature, its price was falling and it has not recovered enough, I think it needs a very boost necessary, and at the moment the btc system is very profitable, although I have noticed that the payments have been blocked for 2 weeks and I still do not understand why this happens, I like the btc payment system, if you want to change it in the future, I think you should do it for eth.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:06 PM, palalu said:

Yes it can be happen in future that this amazing platform will pay us in the form of BTC and ethereum only. In my opinion it will be possible in near future that we will not be paid by tokens. Let's see what will happen in future.

The new payment system for the bounties is good and best and i am also the bounty hunter and i like the new bounties to join and also to join the airdrops becasue in the crypto market the bounties will give you good profit then the airdrops.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend I think you're really right, we really need a new payment system, because the old system has become a little changes or percentage of payments and paid currencies has declined significantly, so I hope this is processed and organized a new payment system.

It is possible, but there is a chance that participants will undo the tasks as a result of the fast payments. Some ventures purposefully withhold payments in order to keep their customers engaged with their social media sites until they are paid.

Well, I have heard about bounty Hunting and all that, but I have never participated in it, however, I would say that if at all there is gonna be a payment for bounties, then I would rather like to receive it in Bitcoin rather than token because of the price of token.

• +1 1

The bonus bounty hunter is a good thing, and it motivates all the members to do additional and good tasks, but the payment for the rest of the members should not change.

• +2 1