Are there 99% of Airdrops are scam - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sachin Mishra

Are there 99% of Airdrops are scam

When I first came to the gift world, I thought that I can earn as much money as I can in Airdrops, I don't need to learn trading And I started spending more and more time searching for new airdrops But when I got his results, he was quite the opposite.Because most of the airdrops sleep in a lot of conditions, very few coins are found, or those which are found have less value.We get so many Airdrops that we spend a lot of our time and later we scamed with it What is your suggestion about this please share us

If you get nothing from airdrop please don't follow it, there's no guarantee airdrop will pay you. Even you follow many airdrop the reward so small you can't pay bills with that. Please join pay per post program or bounty campaign, no need money and high education to start, free way for free money.

I will say no it's not 99% fake it's fifty fifty you need just to a good website for new airdrops and you will earn like other you make a plan you have to join ten airdrops every it's not a lit of time and after fifteen days or a month you have every day a new coin or token in your wallet

Airdrop is not 100% scam. There are still around 2-5% that can still produce but it is really difficult to find in the current situation. So many say Airdrop is a waste of time for us to do right now.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:23 AM, Sachin Mishra said:

When I first came to the gift world, I thought that I can earn as much money as I can in Airdrops, I don't need to learn trading And I started spending more and more time searching for new airdrops But when I got his results, he was quite the opposite.Because most of the airdrops sleep in a lot of conditions, very few coins are found, or those which are found have less value.We get so many Airdrops that we spend a lot of our time and later we scamed with it What is your suggestion about this please share us

I would NOT recommend you to follow Airdrops because they are a big waste of time. I didn't have any luck with them since I started working with cryptocurrencies. And yes, 99% of them are scam.

Airdrops were not initially fraudulent, but when the crypto market developed, there were a very large number of fraudulent airdrops, which made obtaining honest airdrops difficult and thus 99% of them became fake and aimed to make traders deposit currencies and then steal them.

468x60-23.jpg.ea001fc9ab8fe01789af530babfefc44.jpg

Yes, most of the airdrops are scam. Do not waste your time on it. You can learn to trade from the Internet and YouTube, but you have to be patient and very careful to make good profits from trading.

Most of airdrops for now days are scam. There are many people who are take as opportunity in things that they are profitable to crypto users, they create same things like those airdrops but fake.

No friend I do not think like that.You need to choose good airdrop platforms.Airdrop events are launched by many big exchange,wallets.These type of airdrops really pays many users.But so new coins,projects can cheat us.So I think more than 40 percent airdrops are legit

Nowadays, there maybe a lot of airdrops that you'll see. But yes you're right, 99% of airdrops today are just a scam. Most will make you do things like share there airdrop and some stuff, but before proceeding to doing what they ask, you should first check if the coin is listed. If the coin that they are giving away is not listed, then it is 100% sure that it is just a scam.

Not all airdrops are fake, because i have use some of them and i have real get paid. But we should be very careful because there are many airdrop sites which are fake and they can make you loss your money.