Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money?

On 12/14/2019 at 9:35 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

There will always chances of fraud thefts and hacks. As if the developers are strong then scammers are also strong. And we have made them strong. If we do precautionary measures to prevent scammer from scamming us than we can discourage them.

I dont believe you can have paper bitcoin since each bitcoin is created after various left of decryption. Without connected you can never know, what is the status of the coin. Plus it is something to be kept on internet, where it can fly like an eagle in sky. Taking it out of internet is like taking a fish out of water.

The number of hackers is increasing day by day. That's why I think it's better to save money on paper to keep bitcoin safe. There will be no fear of being hacked and you can safely keep many.

It will be very easy if this done and one time you will see that this will happen but not now it will be in the future it will be done and it best to work with the fiat currency with that we will have no douts 

On 12/14/2019 at 5:35 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

the first rule to take care of your found is that to never keep your funds in online site (like exchanges, or online custodial wallet) and is pretty easy to do that, just don't keep your coin in them.

download a software wallet or buy an hardware wallet and you'll be fine

If bitcoin is converted into paper money, it will lose one of its great advantages, which is why I think bitcoin is so better

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

I trust in some wallets I try untill now .. and I didn't try Paper wallets yet .. I will make my desation when I try it

I'm use Blockchain- atomic wallet for Bitcoin

Bitcoin to be a fiat currency?  

I think this will not happen because bitcoin is circulating in blockchain so all those bitcoin that created in paper are just a fake. 

54 minutes ago, Arafathosen said:

I am still not saving up for bitcoin paper money I am trying to keep it safe.I think it is very difficult because for volatile market and price can anytime.

If a paper version of bitcoin is printed then bitcoin turns into a centralized currency because the costs of printing bitcoin paper currency would be high and only big organizations like banks can afford it. Therefore, if such organizations start printing paper bitcoin, they should compensate for the costs of printing in some way. This will either result in higher fees or controlling the supply of bitcoin. If you want to save your bitcoin safely, you can use a paper wallet instead of paper currency.

First of all , bitcoin is a little bit volatile,because when you look at what happens when we deposit this forum has a certain postion to explain, the way bitcoin went up only benefits people who are in the coin from the begging but if you enter late, you risk going down with it, its important we put together certain together everything in the best market interventions of choice

On 12/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, Delgboke said:

It eliminate the main goal of BTC for a paperless transaction. Having a fiat version of bitcoin will make it obsolete since who will be the central authority to issues this paper money and who will be the regulatory body to ensure every printed paper money will be back by BTC 1:1.

spacer.png

On 12/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, Delgboke said:

Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

Like actual paper? No. First, Bitcoin is decentralized. No governing body would regulate its cash form. Second, it's made as a digital payment system. If you want paper money, then better stick with fiat and enjoy less volatility. Third, it would not be more safe as you say. It might even disrupt the 21 million hard supply cap of Bitcoin, and could mess up existing protocols.

yes..i think..my money is safe bitcoin wallet..beacuase this is safety for us..they help us many thing ..they also give us safety..i thiunk it is very important issue for us.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:35 AM, Delgboke said:

In the internet we are not safe also fund not safe. We saw many time hacking on the crypto field. It's happen because of its decentralized system. We need crypto regulation to reduce it.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Bitcoin is manufactured implementing blockchain systems, and also features, given that countless cyber-terrorists we end up needing individuals to generally be reliable with Bitcoin larceny, more reliable compared with cyber-terrorists which means that don't use it all on line. However , or maybe bitcoin is certainly employed on the real world.

I have already heard that many people hold their Bitcoin using this option of paper wallet, so maybe is not a bad idea and I see that is the best option, also using hardware wallet, there is the risk if you use online wallet.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin in a fiat money? that can not will happen. I'm sure the government will not allow to make another currency but if they really want to make bitcoin in a fiat money then government will control it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I still consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to have a good future. Indeed hacking cases often occur, both attacks on exchanges or on cryptocurrency wallets, are just a risk. Over time, hopefully all kinds of problems can be resolved.

• -2 1

Along that aspect, any type of money is secured, but what will lead to you losing money to scammer, is just ignorance and naive, plus not knowing how to know a scanned when they introduce or approach you. It's all down to how you can handle such circumstances

• +1 1

I don't think that can be safe, because there will be dangerous things that will happens like terrorist attacks to people who hold those bitcoins. And it will also affect the country a lot because there will be a big fight between fiat holders and bitcoin holders. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No, bitcoin will not be transferred to paper money. After all, bitcoin-cryptocurrency, that is, digital currency, if you transfer it to pieces of paper, it will lose all its meaning. He will lose decentralization, anonymity and all its advantages will collapse.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:35 AM, Delgboke said:

First of all, Bitcoin can never be made into a physical currency because the value of Bitcoin is placed online and digitally. Back to your question, if Bitcoin was carried like other fiat currencies, it is more likely to get stolen!

There is no need, this is because most of the time when we have paper money there is always laundering and control, it would beat the who idea of having bitcoin which is to run away from this kind so its no need to introduce the paper bitcoin

Bitcoin is safe if it is in strong portfolios and saving to buy bitcoin is a successful investment in the future and can rise to the highest levels. Therefore, insurance on bitcoin and its investment safely is preserved in the blockchain portfolio.