What is a crypto ICO? - Page 7 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gdon

What is a crypto ICO?

An initial coin offering (ICO) is the cryptocurrency industry's equivalent to an initial public offering (IPO). ... Interested investors can buy into the offering and receive a new cryptocurrency token issued by the company.

ICO is the well known and a run of the mill word in crypto world. They will sell their token or coin, and some time later they will list that token or coin on some trade where you could exchange them. Yet, sadly most ICO these days are misled or fizzled.

• +2 1

.  This medium can sometimes be disorganized.  It is also being used permanently by some emerging companies to bypass some things, such as the traditional fund-raising process, as this is one of the means of collecting funds that may have unspecified drawbacks.

ICOs now are a thing of the past. Every scam dev is now planning a DeFi scam project to pump prices and make millions out of nowhere. This is one of the main reasons Bitcoin maximalists call everything else besides Bitcoin a scam.

In fact, Cryptocurrencies work easily by transferring the balance between the two parties in transactions, these transfers go around the use of public and private encryption keys for security purposes, the process of transferring funds ends with a minimum processing fee, which allows users to avoid steep shipping fees from most banks.

An Initial Coin Offering, also commonly referred to as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin and ether.

• +5 1

When a startup cryptocurrency company wants to raise money through an initial coin offering (ICO), it usually puts a plan on a white paper. This plan stipulates the project idea and the money needed to carry out the project, the number of digital currency that the project owners will keep and the date of launching the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign.

During the campaign, investors buy some of the digital currency that is distributed against the major currencies or in exchange for another digital currency. This digital currency is referred to as the shares sold by the company to investors in the initial public offering (IPO) deal.

The meaning of ICO is initial coin offering plate forum. You can invest and earn money online in ICO crypto currency wallet. You can exchange and with draw coins in the t

Thanks dear for useful information. 

So i get meaning of crypto ico . So traders use this for getting tokens.

Thanks.

In general, Initial Coin Offering can be considered as a way to collect funds for a new digital currency project based on the blockchain. Actually, An ICO can allow startups to avoid regulations that prevent them from seeking investment directly from the public.Successful technology startup is a matter of being first to market and in the case of ICOs, the market plays very fast.To avoid fraud, take various precautions and learn as much as possible about the world of ICOs in order to maximize the various potentials that exist in it.

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information about ICOs which I really didn't know before. I have seen many times the word ICO but didn't get any explanation of it, even I was once asked to a senior but didn't get any response. I just know that all the YoBit tokens are the ICO projects by YoBit site which just supported by YoBit site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"