What is a crypto ICO? - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gdon

What is a crypto ICO?

What is a crypto ICO? 

Maybe some of you are still wondering about the definition of an initial coin offering or commonly abbreviated as ICO. ICO is a means of raising funds by offering a new type of coin or a new cryptocurrency service. This coin in question is a cryptocurrency currency.

Then investors who feel interested will provide a number of offers, be it with other crypto currencies such as bitcoin, or with real money. Then the investor will receive a new cryptocurrency token specifically for ICO. This token contains the number of coins obtained by the investor who has handed over some money.

The cryptocurrency company will use the investor funds it has acquired as a means to an end, namely launching a product or starting a digital currency. Investors will benefit if the value of new coins continues to rise against the real currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto ICO is initial coin supplying to start a brand new projecte and promote there coin or token in to release there coin token before in alternate

• +1 2

ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is a means of collecting funds through offers of new crypto currencies or new cryptocurrency services. This is often a form of crowdfunding.

• +1 2

Initial coin exchange ico was once a get rich strategy in crypto, best time to buy during 2016/2017. Crypto moves faster, now ico is very 50-50 game, so be carefully with ico. 

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, wijont said:

Crypto ICO is initial coin supplying to start a brand new projecte and promote there coin or token in to release there coin token before in alternate

right you are. ico is the way offering new project in the market and selling the coin of that project at a low price to raise fund for the project.

• +1 2

Then why I ask that the btc in the markets then why I ask that the btc in the markets then why I ask that it's not easy to make a lot of money from the plaintiff took measures of the market

• +1 2

Good definition but investing ICO nowadays are not good because there are many scam ICOs. Beginners must avoid investing ICO better to invest the coin that already in the market.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/17/2020 at 1:23 PM, Nakamuto dad said:

Ico means initial coin offering they offer you to buy their own tokens or coins for a limited time. Anyone can invest in it but in crypto market many of the ico is scammed by the scammers.

We all know the meaning 9f the ICO thanks to remember that, and now we all know that the majority of those project are scam, so we need to be careful to choose the good one

• +1 1

An Initial Coin Offering, also commonly referred to as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin and ether.  ICOs are a relatively new phenomenon but have quickly become a dominant topic of discussion within the blockchain community.

• +1 3

crypto initial coin offering is the cryptocurrency world public crowdsale.whenever projects want to launch new coin and d app they can conduct an ICO to attract investors into their ecosystem. Ico is the lack of red tape and formality . more often  than not a company simply has submit  a whitepaper to qualify for an ICO.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I heared this abbreviation but i don't know what it means ieo and ico and erc20 i think it refers to ethereum wallet and there is Tron wallet depend on coins you transfer to wallet address

• +1 2

On 2/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, scorpiali said:
On 2/17/2020 at 8:23 PM, Nakamuto dad said:

Ico means initial coin offering they offer you to buy their own tokens or coins for a limited time. Anyone can invest in it but in crypto market many of the ico is scammed by the scammers.

We all know the meaning 9f the ICO thanks to remember that, and now we all know that the majority of those project are scam, so we need to be careful to choose the good one

there is no hope for ICO anymore. I hope people don't enter ICO anymore, this system is enough. Too bad to use!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, newcrypto363 said:

there is no hope for ICO anymore. I hope people don't enter ICO anymore, this system is enough. Too bad to use!

Yes agree with that now it time for IEO more better than ICO I think 

• +1 1

I resulted in these present circumstances point to realize what ICO mean, yet in the wake of perusing some post here I by one way or another figure out how to comprehend and How ICO functions in crypto world,thanks for the data I gained some new useful knowledge once more.

• +1 2

Ico which means initial coin offering,where in project developers seek for investors,offering a new token for low price promising for big return after it get listed on an exchange. But ico are not really good to invest now as it always turn into a scam so be careful when choosing one.

• +1 2

ICOs are a strategy for raising assets using cryptographic forms of money. This technique is famous for ventures that have not completely evolved blockchain stages, items or administrations. Installments are normally made in Bitcoin or Ethereum, however sometimes, fiat cash is additionally acknowledged

• +1 3

ICO is short form of Initial coin offering. ICO is they way to raise funds for Crypto currency. When some companies bring their token ICO then peoples investing that coins for that coins will perform good.

• +1 2

Just an outline that I want to convey about ICO. ICO is where a project sells their initial tokens to investors and where the funds are used for project development. So there is no guarantee, there is only your belief in the project.

• +1 2

15 hours ago, championboy said:

Ico means,is crypto currency what offers is to stocks. Both depend on the longing to raise assets for a thought, proposed or previously existing item from the overall population.

Your post is hard to read or understand. I think you are a spammer. They decimation given to ICO by you is not coherent at all. 

ICO are new projects that investors use their capital to invest on. So that they support the project. 

• +1 2

On 12/14/2019 at 8:25 AM, gdon said:

An initial coin offering (ICO) or initial currency offering is a type of funding using cryptocurrencies. ... In an ICO, a quantity of cryptocurrency is sold in the form of "tokens" ("coins") to speculators or investors, in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.

I'm newbie here in this section but i have heard about it. Such projects are a new a way of fund raising. Ico project provide free coins or token through the airdrop although most of them are fake. 

ICO's begun as a way for new cryptocurrency projects to get funding for their projects.

Some of them had already built a ready product and used their tokens/coins as something similar to stock market shares. Still most of the projects used the ICO's having nothing else besides an ERC20 token, a whitepaper and a website to show, while claiming to be solving with their idea major obstacles that economies and industries are facing. Some got rich by that and abandoned the projects later, other are still working, probably trying to milk the cow as long as possible. Only a handful of all these ICO's were honest and trying to built something useful, without having as main objective to get rich quick.

• +1 1

On 7/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, Ema watson said:

Ico shows number one coin presenting which frequently you may look for a task, further, to devoting some earnings, in the occasion the project manipulate to get their give attention to, you may gather many benefits.

Many ICO are scam, many are pump and dump project. IEO could be better if chosen good exchanges. But as for ICO, people are no longer invest in on it because the are even more than to be called scam. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

ICOs now are a thing of the past. Every scam dev is now planning a DeFi scam project to pump prices and make millions out of nowhere. Complete nonsense and rubbish market as always. This is one of the main reasons Bitcoin maximalists call everything else besides Bitcoin a scam.

• +1 1

crypto preliminary coin donation is the cryptocurrency globe shared crowd sale. whenever projects are after to launch the new coin and d app they are capable of conduct an ICO to interest investors into their ecosystem. Ico does not have a burgundy put on video and rule. additional often than not a ballet company minimally has submitted a whitepaper to lessen for an ICO.

• +1 2