Has any online wallet been hacked before? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Has any online wallet been hacked before?

Yes! There are many online wallets that have been hacked.

Many hackers hack the most popular wallets of the World. But the blockchain and coinbase are very secure wallets.

But the hardware wallets are more secure than the online wallets

12 minutes ago, Syed Rehan said:

Yes! There are many online wallets that have been hacked.

Many hackers hack the most popular wallets of the World. But the blockchain and coinbase are very secure wallets.

But the hardware wallets are more secure than the online wallets

i have been in the market for a while now and i dont think i have ever heard about an online wallet being hacked so could you mention one that was hacked?

I was faced with the fact that the online wallet just disappeared ie the site itself. If there is an alternative I use desktop wallets instead of online

14 hours ago, pervez11 said:

We don't know about online wallets being hacked. How To Hack Online Moneybags

Of course you don't know, we all know you don't know, i don't either, it is yo who should be careful because you are not the hacker but the tobe hacked victim.

No I have never had a wallet hacked before because I use very good and strong passwords in wallet which help keep my wallet safe.And I never share my wallet password with anyone.

Actually I don't know which online wallet hack but I know one wallet which so many time hacked which is myetherwallet. Just few days ago 277 eth hacked from myetherwallet and so Many hacker is using myetherwallet to hack another users.

i naver get hacked maybe popular exchange hacking not possible because popular exchanges are secure without your fault hacking not possible

There are so many cases about online wallet that are being hacked and of course, millions of dollars were lost. This should be an eyeopener to thos who hold such great amount of money and those newbies. Search or ask for best wallet that will give you 100% security.

Online Wallet:-

Online crypto wallet cannot hacked easily and more experts peoples required for this purpose these people must be have knowledge about the basic of website and basic knowledge how we hack a crypto wallet. But there are rare chances for hacking. 

2 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

I have not heard of any such actions. But it this should happen it could cause chaos because a lot people will be affected.

This isn't a good thing.

It has never happen before, that has never happen if that happen so many will be affected

You shouldn't trust online Bitcoin wallets. If you hold a decent amount of cryptocurrencies you should store them in a hardware wallet instead such as Trezor. Spent a few time to read about trezor and if you buy one follow the instructions carefully. Also with hardware wallet be careful, because there have been many scams with forks of bitcoin where pages asked for your hardware wallet to connect and then emptied the wallet.

I have an online wallet on which I store cryptocurrency. Fortunately, to date, my online wallet has not been hacked. Maybe I’m just lucky, maybe it’s the caution with the selection of passwords.

Hackers always try to do hack wallet. Also sometimes they will be success and sometimes not. If they hack any wallet then those wallet going to the maintenance. But personally i never face this problem and heard this news.

I used coins.ph as my wallet. Well my coins had been sitting for a long time at exchanges which is YoBit, I don't find any problem with it. Let us be careful and choose the right exchanges or wallet since scams are popular nowadays.

• +1 1

Everything is possible during online where you can be potentially exposed to threats by hackers. For your own security you should adopt the best measures possible when getting an online wallet. 

I never experience my wallet to get hacked before.i don't share my username and password.to anyone and when I sign up on other sites I used to make a different password to be safe.and usually I used to crate a 2fa verification to make my account more secure.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:35 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think the safest wallet is yobit. no one can break it because the security is so tight in it, other than that I don't know which wallet is the best. on yobit the cost is very cheap.

Hell friend yobit is exchange not a wallet.if you are a trader  or crypto holder then Please remember one thing that do not hold your bitcoin and crypto on any exchange .use Hardware wallet or other wallet .

On 12/14/2019 at 6:28 AM, Digicoin said:

I want to know if there is any online wallet that been compromised before. So, that we can know maybe online wallets is actually better than exchanges for safe keeping Crypto.

In crypto any wallet could be hacked. I have heard from a person that he was using coinbase wallet and one day his account was hacked. But I do not think that now we could not use coinbase. It is not that if one person's account is hacked then everyone's account would be hacked on coinbase. So you could choose any wallet which you think is best. Just stay active to protect your account and do not contact or reply to any unknown links.

I had a online wallet that was hacked but the was not much in it to steal apparently the hackers got my email and password from a fake crypto site I registered on.

I did not read about this thing before, but I believe that these governorates have a high security system and we must also keep the password and not be seen by anyone.

I don't know if any online wallet has been hacked before, but what I know is we have a lot of an exchanges that has been hacked before, such as cryptopia, binance and many other exchanges. So, with that being said, I keep my assets in my private wallet, just to be safe

Yes many cryptocurrency exchange online wallet have been hack before, binance, novaexchange, cryptopia the list goes on, it is always good to keep most of your coins that you are holding offline.

The only way to be hacked is to give the hackers your private key by mistake or when they ask you to send it . But I think all popular wallets is safe and no one can hack it .

I have never heard of any wallet of cryptocurrencies that the hacker has succeeded in penetrating yet. This means that the governor has a strong protection system that is difficult to penetrate.

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE