Has any online wallet been hacked before? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Has any online wallet been hacked before?

In cases where any specific purse which can be made up, the carelessness is without a doubt as a result of the owner of which will purse. It is especially troublesome designed for a scammer to achieve that readily.

• +3 1

Yes, once, I performed another airdrop from telegrams and fell into a phishing site. I entered an encrypted phrase from a cryptocurrency wallet and that's it. Then I determined phishing and changed all passwords...

• +2 1

If security is one of your priorities, you should stay away from the wallets that deal with the Internet
And deal with a cold wallet because it is safer.

• +3 1

I think that most of the portfolios are working to establish a strong and impenetrable protection system in order to protect their clients and preserve their reputation, but there may be cases of penetration of people taking advantage of their inexperience or enticing them with free profit methods.

• +3 1

For me i don't know which online wallet has ever been hacked but I know one wallet which so many time hacked which is myetherwallet. My friends coins were hacked from myetherwallet and so Many hacker is using myetherwallet to hack another users so we should be wise on selecting wallet.

• +1 1

My friend, most of these breaches that occur are caused by a lack of awareness in preserving the keys to the secret wallet. The security of the wallet is very high and I do not think that it is possible to penetrate it without obtaining the secret keys, so be aware of keeping these keys.

I have never heard of online wallets that have been hacked, but for me I recommend using hardware wallets, especially when dealing with large amounts of money because they are the most secure, and so you will not be afraid of your currencies being stolen.

• +2 1

This must have been a very difficult period for members who had their currencies in those wallets but nowadays there is a method of securing your currencies, so that even the wallet is being hacked your currencies will remain safe that is through the use of private key.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that there are some wallet or hacked and wanting more the blockchain exchanger is too much riskey and and there are many scammers on the bloke sent you should to be careful when you choose it

• +4 1

Using one password for everything makes it easy for a hacker to steal your information or money. If you use several difficult passwords, it's hard to remember them. The eWallet is a tool to keep passwords safe and accessible. A simple password is easy to hack.

In fact, it is very difficult to hack a wallet, but there are many people who have lost their wallet and the balance in it by forgetting the password, so you have to be careful and make backup copies of your private keys.

• +4 1

I don't face yet. But i heard about some people that claim that lose thier money. So it can be possible that our can hack . But if our private key left then our account can be unsafe.  So it if can't make hack then can handle our account with our private keys. So make safe our account by key. So make right password which would be unique and not make any name base password with this we can hack and can lose our money.

I dont think It is easy to hack online wallet but some of the hackers are very professional and they can hack whatever they want

Yes many cases have been shown regarding the wallet being hacked and stolen. The ususal hacking is done through phishing to the innocent people and even big companies btc were hacked like binance .

Personally i don't know about any wallet which has hacked before but i have red about online wallets that these wallets can be hacked easily at any time due to connected with internet but i want to advise you that you should use paper wallets which have cold storages due to this these wallet can not hacke easily. These wallet protect our transactions and make them instant. I know Electrum wallet which is best to store bitcoins wih great ease. 

• +2 1

I think more than one online wallet has been hacked before and it really affected the customers, this is why it is very important to make use of the private key so that no one can have access to your currencies except you.

I heard a lot about wallet hacking stories, but most of them were ignorant of the users of these wallets about the privacy and security rules or their leakage of information related to the wallet, there are comprehensive hackings that sometimes happen to a exchange site where the hackers steal the money that you invest in.

• +1 1

In cases where any specific purse which can be made up, the carelessness is without a doubt as a result of the owner of which will purse. It is especially troublesome designed for a scammer to achieve that readily.

I do not know specific people whose wallet has been hacked, but every day I see a lot of posts talking about such fraudulent actions, but I think that the reason is not the poor level of security in the wallet or the intelligence of the fraudster, but I think that it is all in the hands of the user, either he made a mistake Somewhere or he set an easy password to crack.

• +5 1

Certainly, many cryptocurrency wallets have been hacked, and the main reason for this is the users' lack of experience and their lack of interest in their private keys, and some wallets do not have a high level of security.

Yes, I have heard that there are some people whose wallets have been hacked, so it is necessary to preserve the public key that serves as an address for the wallet and to maintain well the private key because it is considered a password for the wallet, so avoid giving the private key to anyone because then he will be able to Hack your wallet and steal your money from it.
I am always careful to protect my wallet and its two keys from being hacked.

Almost all sorts of online wallets are likely to be hacked, and one of the reasons is that hackers are so many albums right now and they are using different tactics to trick people and hence make them fools of their privateHackers are taking passwords and data from them, and that is why they are using any kind of online wallet to fool anyone, and now there are some online ones that I think are completely out of placeAmong them is the Atomic Wallet