Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

I am currently accumulating some bitcoin in my wallet because it has a good bright future and I hope I earn good profit I few months time. I will advise you to accumulate ethereum, litecoin and XRP because they are popular in every exchanger and they all have good potential in the market and they also have low transaction fee in most of the exchangers I know in cryptocurrency world.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:25 AM, cBenton92 said:

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Yeah, brother I think everyone loves to accumulate the great cryptocurrency like btc, eth, and ltc. I have also accumulated bitcoin, Ethereum and lite coin but I am more focused on bitcoin because we can earn more profit as the price is very high.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is worth investing only in reliable cryptocurrencies, which have been in the market for quite some time now. Most of the new currencies are being released by developers only to earn money and get money by getting bitcoins. Then I convert it to Litecoins and then convert it to USD.

Between all and everyone, beyond the top 20, I trust ETH, CARDANO and TRON. THE confidence in these projects is great and also the expectation. I think this year they will give us surprises. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

at the moment I'm obviously accumulating bitcoin for its potential , then ethereum which is my favorite altcoin, then jrt, pnt, dai and usdt which have all realy high percentages in the staking...

• +1 1

Recently i am not focus on hold crypto currency like btc,eth or ltc.. I know hold this some coin will surely lead us in profit few years later but the problem is i Don't have much  cash to gold this coins.. Only trader and real investors can take the risk of holding coin..i said risk because crypto world can be vanish too..no one yet ensure us about crypto world existence   

I am also interested on Litecoin but bitcoin is very useful for me right now . I can buy some other coins when I sell my bitcoin .

Personally, I keep BTB and BTC on my account, but I'm still thinking of taking some new altcoin! There was a coin DOGE _ But I sold it, and it turned out that it began to pump, and the price soared!

At the moment I don't just care about Bitcoin and any other currency, because I think if I collect a lot of Bitcoin and increase the price, I can buy some more coins when I sell my Bitcoin.

I only collect two types of crypto namely bitcoin and Ethereum, both of these coins have a high trading volume, if the market is not good we just have to wait until the market recovers. When the market is bearish, of course, this is our chance to collect as much cryptos as possible so that when bulls can reap profits.

There are many low-value cryptocurrencies but in a few months or years the price could go up and I can make a profit.
Among the low value cryptocurrencies that I am accumulating are BAT, ZEN, Zcash and I accumulate as many satoshis as I can. I am convinced that these cryptocurrencies will rise in value in the coming years and many people will get rich from having done this strategy and I hope I will be one of those people

Sin duda alguna BITCOIN por ser la moneda precursora de todas, las ahorro de poco en poco para  mi vejes en unos 30 años espero tener una vejez tranquila. ❤️

I am accumulating Bitcoin and the plan is to make as much as possible to have this as safety for the problems that are coming. Today it was a day when Bitcoin was rising and stocks were dropping. Very important to know that Bitcoin is not correlated with stocks as people think. Sometimes it moves with stocks and other with gold. It is Bitcoin and it will start rising again perhaps when all else are dropping.

• +3 1

In my case I only accumulate btc, xrp and ETH, however at current prices it does not seem wrong to invest in DASH that is under its price and seems to be bottoming out.

I am accumulating several cryptocurrencies that are bitcoin, ethereum, tron and other cryptocurrencies, mainly the 3 that I just mentioned are the ones that I am accumulating the most since I see a future with many profits.

• +2 1

I always liked accumulating Bitcoin because if Bitcoin goes up the other Cryptocurrencies do too and I am also accumulating theta for their great project 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:40 PM, cBenton92 said:

BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH.

Good but the Dash and Neo I am not sure my dear why you are pick them. I wish you well and to have profit from your trade but if I was invest in altcoins it will be LTC ETH from these and of course the main investment Bitcoin.

I am though think about the rest too they have lost a lot, I am seen the charts and early prices. Dash and Neo they were top ten coins and now they are very low 25 and 30 place. The interest in these has lowered, they will not make very big profits as before.

I was doing trades for some time but I only accumulate bitcoin for the time being. I will start trading again if I see signs of recovery for the altcoin markets and there have been some lately but it seems that they can only trap traders into altcoins and miss the Bitcoin rally.

• +1 1

Currently I only keep 3 coins in my possession, Obviously XRP is my bastion, but I constantly buy BNB and BUSD, with the aim of being able to participate in the short-term staking projects offered by that platform, also sometimes I buy the probit token from  a relatively low price, to resell it when I increased its price by 8/10%.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bear market is a great time to collect coins, if you want to collect coins you have to collect coins which have high price fluctuation. When the market is bearish I usually collect Litecoin and bitcoin, these two coins are very volatile so that will give me a pretty good profit.

• +1 2

In November 2020 there is no such bearish approach that's why I am accumulating only talk tokens which are being given as main payment method by this forum.

• +1 1

Currently I am accumulating some coins with Pos system or that have growth potential:

• XTZ: I am waiting for your applications in smart contracts and Dapps, it also has a cheap price.
  • TRX: I like the Tron network for its speed, possibility of staking and I use it to invest in some smart contracts, although I recognize the risks involved.
  • BNB: It is a currency with many uses, good demand and the burning of coins can increase its price in the medium term.

Finally BTC for the growth it may have in the future and for the value it represents

Edited by velasco19
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Since from the time I started trading crypto coins, I mostly trade valuable, top best coins like ETH LTC and XRP along side with Bitcoin the most important and profitable coin of crypto world. This has been making good profit

• +1 1

I am looking into so many cryptocurrencies. I found lately some and did research, although I have not completed I made small investment in Litecoin that did great the last few days and also Waves. The last one that I think it has very good opportunity is Dia which is a defi cryptocurrency that I think the price has bottomed at $1 and in case defi rises again it can be at $4 again where it started.

• +1 1