Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

yea I'm well aware of those whales tactics to pump and dump the coin but i always try to sell before the dumping starts and make sure to have my stop loss tight.

• +1 1

It is really the best moment to collect some currencies to get high profits in the future and I always save some amounts of money for these moments.

Of course, my friend, when the market falls, everyone should start buying currencies and collecting them for long-term investment. For me, I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB and I think they are always the best for long-term investments.

• +1 1

I am accumulating bitcoin and BAT token and both are very decent coin and we are very familiar with bitcoin but BAT token is also very decent token of ethereum blockchain and its price may increase in coming time.

• +2 1

My dear friend. Thank you.. I would like to say that my personal opinion. For me the most important currency is Bitcoin as the oldest and for other currencies it does not concern me at the moment because I have not dealt with it yet. But I'm going to start accumulating other currencies for investment. Thank you for lighting on this side.

• +2 1

I slowly accumulating Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance coin and Neo, these coins good to hold for long term.  It is the best time to buy cheap cryptos.

• +2 1

I still trying accumulating bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, many more, including EOS, because I see that many altcoins can have a big chance to increase higher. So I won't miss the time to sell that coin at the highest price, but maybe I need to wait for a while if I want to buy more amount for each coin. In the next year, we hope that we will see big changes in the market so every coin that we have can rise and hit the highest price. If that happens, we will make another biggest profit again.

• +2 1

Personally, I like to investigate and know in which currencies I want to invest to save in the short or long term, there is a lot of variety but I was more inclined towards btc little by little with caution you can save.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know much about it but i know one thing that is about bitcoin. According to me bitcoin is the best because as its value is increasing in market day by day so i prefer to keep bitcoin safe in up coming days hope so that its value will increase again and then i will be able to get more profit by doing this.

Dear mate, Hoped you are doing good. For investing purpose we should choose stable coins and after making some profit easily withdraw without facing any problem. A few time ago rates of Coins gonna fall but now they price are more high than the previous one. We can go with DASH too.

This is true, when the market is bearish then we must choose some cryptocurrencies that we trust and keep them until the time the price rises, I also trade in such currencies that you talked about, they are considered good and reliable currencies and this is a very important thing

In my case, I am accumulating the bitcoin coins, because it seems to me that this year 2021, the market is bullish, so they will be able to have good results, good profits, that is why I recommend that we save the coins now, and sell them in the future.

I am accumulating bitcoin and BAT token and both are very decent coin and we are very familiar with bitcoin but BAT token is also very decent token of ethereum blockchain and its price may increase in coming time.

This is the right thing to do, when currency prices fall. If you have the money, buy as much as possible, but you must beware of choosing unwanted currencies in the market, be sure to collect currencies that are in high demand.

• +2 1

For me, i accumulating mostly bitcoin because this is profitable and also there are many people are using this because it helps them in terms of money. Recently,  I think in few days litecoin will be pump huge and all litecoin holders can gain huge profit from it. I want to accumulate it too.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is currently the best currency on the market and the best digital currency, so I see everyone wanting to store and invest in it. I encourage that. Also, I collect TALK tokens which are generating something

• +2 1

In order to be able to earn big money, we must have a lot of knowledge and patience. You have to be a long-term owner and not a day trader. The best cryptocurrencies for long-term investment are Ethereum and Bitcoin. I have kept some bitcoin and Ethereum in my wallet for many years.

• +1 1

• +3 1

I still trying accumulating bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, many more, including EOS, because I see that many altcoins can have a big chance to increase higher. So I won't miss the time to sell that coin at the highest price, but maybe I need to wait for a while if I want to buy more amount for each coin. In the next year, we hope that we will see big changes in the market so every coin that we have can rise and hit the highest price. If that happens, we will make another biggest profit again.

• +3 1

I try to store only Bitcoin and a few coins that are based on the POS algorithm. In the near future I want to buy Ethereum and accumulate it using pos mining..

I agree with you, my dear friend, because I do exactly the same as you, as I invest and earn cryptocurrencies and store Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin for the long term, because they are among my favorite currencies.

• +1 1

Thank for share it . Its llook good ti be know more about every coin i do it by XRP.and DOGE. I wish someday i can do BTC and ethereum . Its really good and also havemgoos profit.

• +1 1

A lot of investors are complaining about the bear market, but it is a very good opportunity for us to collect more cryptocurrencies, for me I store ADA, BNB, ETH, LTC, and BCH.

• +2 1

Well for some weeks now I have been trying to accumulate some numbers of bitcoin(satoshis) in my wallet believing that it will turn out well as expected apart from the talktoken that am actually receiving through the posting in the forum.

There are many currencies that have risen in price in the recent period, for me I collect Bitcoin mainly and I have an interest in XR and I have collected a little of it, I believe that if you are patient with any currency you collect, it will have a great future.