How is the year cryptocurrency launch - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

How is the year cryptocurrency launch

I don't no which year cryptocurrency launched since then work very very professional and honestly I watch careful all Crypto coins paragraph

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I think what happened with Bitcoin from his creation today never happened in the financial history, is amazing and magical in just 10 years Bitcoin cross more than 200 billions!! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin was launched in the first time in January 2009,no it has been more than ten years, the predictions says that bitcoin will be end in 2140 because there is 21 million coin as total quantity 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

As I know crypto currency started its journey in 2009. in 2009 btc was first created and then btc was used to buy pizza. after making btc it started becoming popular to all.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency was first launched in 2009 but the technology it was using was into existence since 1990s

As far as I know in bitcoin cryptorency is the first coin created. that's why bitcoin has always been the benchmark for the rise in other coins. bitcoin is a popular coin today.

Well Bitcoin the first crypto currency were launch in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto and from there, the development of various other crypto currencies started, each trying to improve Bitcoin.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

I don't no which year cryptocurrency launched since then work very very professional and honestly I watch careful all Crypto coins paragraph

The first crypto currency is bitcoin and it is launched in January 2009, actually its been adopted heavily in year 2015 and onward. In year 2017 it becomes the world famous coin with its All time high rate which was almost $19000+.

Bitcoin and crypto currencies are the blockchain based currencies and these market is almost 11 Year old .from 2016 and 2017 people see the bitcoin at 20000$ after that the fomo of bitcoin increased and too many new  people joined this market.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:12 PM, malikshazhad said:

First crypto coin was created in 2009 with the name bitcoin. After the success of bitcoin, litecoin and namecoin were created in 2011. After that many coins started to enter the market. 

The first cryptocurrency was launched in 2009 and its name was bitcoin and was working on blockchain technology and this was programmed by Satoshi Nakamoto

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its source code was released as open-source software, Bitcoin are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.

source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

Well I also don't know what year is the first crypto launch and how is the situation of that year why crypto is launched but as times passes by, we think that new technology like crypto has a big help for everyone. 

• +2 1

It all started with bitcoin, so we have to go back when bitcoin launched. It was launched in the year 2009, and from then on, it has been a roller coaster ride. Thousands of altcoin came after bitcoin, and they are still coming. 

Personally, I am very pleased with the beginning of 2020, a very promising move. Bitcoin has already grown to $ 9,500, and will stop very soon, at around $ 10,000, or maybe higher? 

The launch of the virtual  coins has been a very challenging task for the leaders in testing. But now everything has become normal and most of them are very good performing & earning a lots of money.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

so, the first blockchain currency created was bitcoin, and the first block mined was in 2009, on 3 of january.

that date was the beginning of the crypto currencies era

On 12/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

Bitcoin launched in year 2009 or 2010. But it have spread over the world and get famous almost in year 2015 to 2017. And now its popularity is growing very fast.

The fast currency site is bitcoin. Maybe it will stublished in 2009-2010. I don’t know when crypto will stublished but scince 2015-2017 it will be doing better.  

The first crypto currency launched was bitcoin,it was invented by satoshi nakamoto in 2008 and release year 2009 with price of 0.03$ and been in decades now and very successful.

I don't know about all cryptocurrency becouse crypto world is a big platform. Many crypto-currency are here. But i know something about bitcoin. Bitcoin launce 2009. 

Satoshi released the Bitcoin's whitepaper in October 2008 in a cryptography mailing list, so I guess that this is the date where everything begun. In the first year it was basically known only to cryptographers that were using this service and a few tech junkies.  

I guess in the early 2000s the concepts of crypto currency was born in the form of electronic cash called ecash. But this is more improve and the actual coin was born — Bitcoin.

As I probably am aware digital currency begun its excursion in 2009. in 2009 btc was first made and afterward btc was utilized to purchase pizza. in the wake of making btc it began getting famous to all.

There are many milestones in the history of BitCoin. Since the registered bitcoin.org domain (August 18, 2008) reached December 17, 2017, at a record price of EUR 17 (over $ 19,000). Today is the most important birthday: Visit the first block of Bit Queens on January 3, 2009, 10 years after that, indicating documents, hopes and inspirations for those who decide to invest in it. To do And the contribution that Butt Coin has made to innovation and finance has been extraordinary, which has pushed it toward virtual money and security and transparency practices - thanks to blockchain - once unthinkable.